Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel
First Princess of Bellris, Known as the "Sapphire Phoenix"

╔═════════════════╗

Looking Blue and pretty for a trip finally arrived
I'm Single
Feeling Kinda curious. Waiting on Ba'sil's response
And listening Sorry Idk

╚═════════════════╝

Shenaiya chuckled as she was half dragged and went along with this crazy scheme. When they weren't sure how they were going to get there, suddenly they were deciding how to get Sonaria out of the castle. Then an entrance to the under ground opened... "What's this? Are you sure it's safe?" She asked as she followed behind. gazing at the stones.

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:55 pm
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sonaria laughed slightly "I've been down her thousands of times!" she said as she lead her along the tunnel "You see, the stones are a living thing. Though when people hear them, most of the time they go crazy from it, but for me for some reason I can pick what I choose to hear from them and they find that odd so they let me in and use the tunnels" she said as she brought Shenaiya down to the cavern "I think they like you" she said softly and then shrugged "they keep saying something about 'wings being as blue as raw magic use to be blue'" Sonaria shrugged "they talk in riddles so I'm not sure what they mean by raw magic being blue. but they normally don't like winged folk, but so far I think they're starting to open up about people" she said as she walked one of the tunnels until finally they got to the end of it, "Okay...this one opens up between two buildings" she said as she slowly took a breath and whispered something to the stones. They didn't open at first but then eventually then slowly opened and let the two of them out between the two buildings, about five feet away from the street "C'mon!" she smiled back at Shenaiya "It's gonna be fun!" she said, holding out her hand to her, they where officially in the city.

Shabatha

Kami GearX

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:34 am
♜Vanlith Storm♜
☪"Lion's do not concern themselves with the opinion of sheep."☪
User Image
Vanlith looked up towards the sky. "Well I came here after I left a few marks on the sky gate in anger." He chuckled and shrugged looking at Magdalenia. "I'm sure the High King is doing what he thinks is best, however I can't really condone all of his....activities." He shrugged again turning his head towards the sky again and sighed. "You're a good queen, because you try. You want, or at least I think you do, want things to work out."

The king of Ethe took off his coat and put it around the High Queen. "If you believe that peace can be attained then you are a far better ruler than myself. I think peace is only an illusion that people cling too. My illusion of peace died when I took the throne and my own people tried to kill me. I still have the dark stains where my lighting vaporized them on the spot." He looked down at the ground lighting starting to swirl around him slowly, but he took deep breathes and calmed himself so the lighting wouldn't hurt Magdalenia.

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:15 am
"Valuing life is not weakness,"

User Image

- High Princess Gwendolyn Cailleach of the Fifth Kingdom -
Phoenix

Gwendolyn sighed softly as she stood, dismissing herself from the room. She walked down the halls before seeing her two personal servants coming before her. Gwendolyn smiled, refreshed to see them and get pulled away from the drama that had just occurred. ”Adela, Azara, do you have news for me?” Gwendolyn asked, hoping to give her mind a small break. ”We’re here to give you your notice. You said that you had an appointment to keep in town this evening, princess.” Gwendolyn’s eyes widened as her eyebrows furrowed and she heaved a sigh. Of course, it had to be at that moment of all moments that she had to attend the meeting. Gwendolyn closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose. ”Yes, of course. Thank you. I should return before dinner.” Gwendolyn said as she wandered to her room, closing the door behind her. The carmine haired girl sighed as she pulled down her clothes and worked to bind her chest before pulling out the clothes of a male peasant that she kept hidden in a compartment that her servants knew nothing about. After pulling on the clothes and concealing her long crimson hair in a hat, Gwendolyn wiped away the light layer of makeup she was adorning. With a quick once over glance of herself, the crimson haired woman shrugged. She still had feminine features about her, but it was only noticeable if someone really looked at her. After all, it was only meant to get her through town.

Upon finishing, Gwendolyn walked to her window before jumping out, slowing her descent with her wind manipulation and landing on her feet with ease. Afterward, she walked into the forest before taking off from the clearing she always found herself at. The crimson haired girl flew to the city with great speed, manipulating the currents to make her move faster. Gwendolyn landed at the edge of town, her silver gaze peering at the bustling city around her. It was easy to get lost amongst the merchants and citizens returning home after grueling days in the mines and working in the shops. Gweyn smiled as he looked around. For whatever reason, Gwendolyn had always felt at ease, the liveliness of the city giving her a sense of joy and calm. The crimson haired girl took a deep breath as she began to weave through the crowds before following pathways that had become familiar to her. She eventually reached a dead end after following her mental map of secret pathways and secret entries hidden by various kinds of magic, having to start over once. If someone didn’t know the way to the very wall that she was staring at, getting hopelessly lost was not only absolute, but inevitable.

Gwendolyn gazed at the wall, tracing around one of the bricks with her finger before it glowed blue and opened a door in the wall that led to the Underground. After another series of secret corridors, Gwendolyn eventually found where she meant to be, placing her hand on the wall before a door formed before her. As it opened, Gwendolyn laid her eyes on a group of people, large in number, though the members were few compared to how many there were on a normal day. Some dwelled in the Blue Banner HQ, but not everyone did. There was a multitude of rooms, but only certain people could access certain ones. Gwendolyn walked through the room with her head held high as she received glares from various members. It was her wings. The members didn’t exactly hold much trust for anyone with them. Gwendolyn approached a blonde sitting at one of the tables set, seeming to be drinking with two other members. Unlike many of the others, he was one of the few that were actually around Gwendolyn’s age. ”Cyrus, what is today about? What was so urgent that it was imperative that I make it here?” Gwendolyn asked before sitting down, causing one of the people sitting at the table to rise and leave. Gweyn simply rolled her slate eyes before gazing at the blonde, awaiting his response. After a large gulp of what the crimson haired woman assumed was rum, the blonde answered. ”It’s talk about the second generation.” Gwendolyn paused, her stomach dropping for a moment. ”What about the second generation?” She asked almost a little too quickly. Cyrus simply raised an eyebrow before taking another drink. ”I don’t know. Something about finding them, though they said nothing is set in stone yet. After all first thing’s first, we have to take care of the nobles while they’re all still here.” Gwendolyn sighed, partially in relief, though she couldn’t help but worry about Sonaria. If the Blue Banner really was hunting second generation born people, then she could be in danger. The carmine haired girl peered at Cyrus, who seemed to be downing the last of his alcohol. ”You do know that I am only helping the Blue Banner with the assassination of the High Queen and King right? As far as the other nobles, I refuse to get involved. And if they try to kill my younger siblings, I won’t hesitate to draw the breath from whatever assassin they decide to send until they suffocate. Even you.” Gwendolyn said nonchalantly as she began to draw patterns into the table. The blonde across from her only laughed. ”As far as the death of the nobles goes; there is no way to not involve yourself in their murders, as you are already in the middle of planning their downfall. And as far as your siblings go,” Cyrus stood before grabbing mug he was drinking from. ”I look forward to it.” He said before walking away, leaving Gwendolyn at the table to ponder on her thoughts.

"And disregarding it is not strength."

river rocker

Hadies queen

”Kami GearX”

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

MorazaDarkheart

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia smiled as she wrapped the coat around her "no...I don't think peace will be stable for long" she smiled "I think we have an unstable one right now....but that that might be disappearing sooner then we think" she sighed softly "and yes, I do try. but I am still not the best. I kill to get what I want and need for this kingdom, and I am not above going to the underground to achieve what must happen" she whispered.

Turning her head she looked at Vanlith with a small smile "When I was young I did not think their was peace" she said "I think the peace everyone speaks of is the peace between the kingdoms not among the people or the monarchs and the people" Magdalenia said "even if you don't believe it, I beleave if I can find the source of all the suffering I can end this pain among the people and bring peace across at the very least the capital" she said

.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:53 pm

High Prince Vukan Callieach

The Ashen Prince
The Crested Phoenix

Vukan nodded to his brother's departure it was time he began investigating this blue banner group they had tried to assassinate his mother whichwas something he would not simply allow them to get away with damn the blue stones and their want to take back their gift, Vukan would bathe the blue banner in lava when he caught them. They believed the shadow & dark would save them from heavy backlash, their stealthy ways wouldn't be enough with Vukan on their tail. Vukan walked briskly through the hallsto his room he retired his scythe and clothes to his bed, then donned a more rugged, tattered garb that concealed him from close identification, but his horns still stuck out, but Vukan needn't worry about them, because even though horned dragons were scarce they existed. It was like a rare deformation, but it was known about and that's all he needed. He grabbed his smaller scythe like weapons and tucked them in his waistband under his cloak. Vukan then made his way to the side entrance of the castle and excited into the streets.

OoC: Finallyi tHougHt it was dead for a minute good tHing I cHecced bacc  

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:47 pm
♜Vanlith Storm♜
User Image
Vanlith listened to the queen as she spoke and nodded. Without really thinking about it, he pulled the woman into his arms. His chin resting atop her head. He rubbed her back for a bit. "Oh Magdalenia, everyone has ways to get what they need or want, besides peace never really lasts all that long. There is usually some upstart that wants more of something or wants what the other kid has." Vanlith sighed as he held the High Queen.

"I'm sure you'll find the cause of everything Mab, something tells me you're very good at getting what you want. Minus all the murder you know." He laughed then blinked once or twice when he realized that he had held the queen far longer than what should have been okay. He let go of her and stepped back coughing once or twice. "Forgive me High Queen Magdalenia. I didn't mean to try and seduce you."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:56 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing

Magdalenia was supprised when she was brought into Vanlith's arms, her eyes going wide in shock, but something told her not to try to move away so she didnt. She listened as much as she could to Vanlith, but she found her hearing going in and out as she rested her head against his chest, a small sigh escaping her lips as she closed her eyes and enjoyed being in someones arms again...i mean the king never held her in such a way. Breathing in a sigh of relief she relaxed in Vanliths arms...that was until he stepped away.

Magdalenia found herself rudely pulled from such a state of calm it shocked her, and her eyes showed that, and when Vanlith said something about seducing, Magdalenia couldn't help the bright blush that took up her cheeks "Its....It was alright" she said as she looked at him, her eyes lingering on his for a fraction to long before she darted her eyes down "you...may be right" she sighed softly, her hand going up to his face as she ran her thumb delicately across his cheek, seeming to forget everything around her, and seemingly entralled by vanlith. Magdalenia suddenly felt a thump and a flutter in her chest which told her to do something crazy, and for once she did it. Leaning in and leaving a soft kiss on Vanlith's lips, closing her eyes and letting her lips linger for but a moment more before pulling away "s-sorry" she whispered.

to have everything?

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:12 pm
♜Vanlith Storm♜
User Image
Vanlith felt sorry seeing the shock in her eyes, he felt a tad bad for calming her down then ripping the calm out from underneath her like a rug. He swallowed a bit when their eyes met again for what seemed like a few minutes, but was really only a second. Vanlith did chuckle a little bit at the blush, but it was quickly cut short when she touched his face. His heart started racing as the high queen leaned forward and placed her lips upon his. Vanlith's heart beat faster as he stared at her. His hand reached up and touched her cheek. "It's okay...." Vanlith whispered softly.

Before he could pull her back lighting swirled around him quickly. He frowned slighlty and stepped back from her. His ability to control his lighting was tied to his emotions and right now they were running wild. Throwing out his left arm lighting shot and blew up another statue making a rather large boom. Stepping back to the queen he didn't hesitate to pull her chin up and leaned in placing another kiss upon her lips. His left hand went to her hip gently sitting there as his right hand grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers.

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:17 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing

Magdalenia jolted in supprise wincing at the sound of a statue being blow to peices as the sound waves reached her ears, she tried to calm herself down but that was swept away by the second kiss this time coming from Vanlith. Her eyes closed once again and she squeezed his hand gently just before pulling away "aren't....you married?" she whispered softly, her breath coming out a little faster then normal as she slowly....regretfully stepped away, the pain from leaving his arms obvious in her eyes though she was obviously also trying to hide it.

to have everything?

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:39 pm
♜Vanlith Storm♜
User Image
Vanlith's eyes narrowed a bit when she asked him about his marriage. "Aren't you? And when has your husband ever been faithful?" This was a little anger in his voice, but not at her. It was for the pain the phoenix had caused this wonderful dragon. He could see the hurt in her eyes when she stepped away and another jolt of lighting flared through his system. Vanlith growled and pointed his hand upward flashing out another bolt of lighting.

Stepping back towards Magdalenia he grabbed her hand again. Gently this time and brought it up to his lips brushing her skin softly, before looking at her. "That phoenix treats you wrongly. He doesn't understand what a dragon wants or needs." Vanlith looked into Magdalenia's eyes as another small jolt of lighting pushed through him. Nothing to cause him to step away though.

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

shabatha

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash