Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:48 pm
♜Vanlith Storm♜
☪"Lion's do not concern themselves with the opinion of sheep."☪
User Image
Vanlith finally stood up. He looked at the door where the king and queen should be walking through. Once he realized that no one was coming he looked up at the sky gate. He roared in anger and letting jumped from his fingers and made a smudge on it. Vanlith picked up his coat and sword quickly donning them both. "Filthy nobles making me wait, rather rude of them really." The king talked to himself as he left the throne room and into the castle garden.

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Toekiyo Wolfwood

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel
First Princess of Bellris, Known as the "Sapphire Phoenix"

╔═════════════════╗

Looking Blue and pretty for a trip finally arrived
I'm Single
Feeling Kinda curious. Waiting on Ba'sil's response
And listening Sorry Idk

╚═════════════════╝

Shenaiya smiled as Sonaria entered the library and sat across from her. She set the book down when the other girl started talking, and then she just started asking questions that she didn't really... know... "Um... I've never dealt with men personally so i'm not sure. But all the books in romance and things say that it's best to be yourself. I suppose a hi is fine.. Although we are in the middle of a large twon, we could always ask some who are more knowledgeable about males than we are." Shenaiya said thougtfully. Meaning the lower class women. They would know/// right?

Hadies queen

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:33 pm
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sonaria had listened to Shenaiya and sighed "The only time I've ever been in front of men, or spoken to any was in the army...and that was just to receive orders" she said softly as she looked at the table and then back up at Shenaiya "do you think love is s true thing?" she whispered, blushing softly. Sonaria shook her head "I think it might possibly be" she smiled "do you really think Common folk would know more about speaking to men?" she asked Shenaiya, genuinely curious "I've never really spoken to other women about such matters before...I've never had to deal with such things before" Sonaria mused.

Shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:42 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia had compleatly forgotten about Vanlith, besides she couldn't really do anything, her husband hadn't come out of the room yet so she was left to stew in her own irritation until she had finally walked out and into the castle castle garden. Magdalenia stood their for quite some time, her eyes closed as she thought of her life, her choice to leave Abraxos and her son to become queen, killing that prostitute out of her own rage, it seemed so childish now. Magdalenia then sat down on a stone bench, folding her hands in her lap, her white hair making a curtain to shield her face from the world as several tears fell from her eyes. "So many mistakes" she whispered hoarsely.

Magdalenia then laid down, closing her eyes as she put her head to the cold stone bench. She fell asleep, her breathing becoming soft and even as she slept without dreams, her chest rising and falling gently as she had a small content smile on her face.

While she was sleeping, an assassin though snuck into the garden, apart of the shadows until he was right next to Magdalenia, a knife held to her throat, cold blue eyes could be seen. The Knife pressed against Magdalenia's throat, and the Assassin seemed ready to strike when Vanlith came into view, but All the Ethe king would see was a shadow and then see the shadow disappear and a dagger clattering to the ground as the Queen woke up with a trickle of blood at her neck.

Magdalenia woke with a start, panting as if she had just finished running. She felt something wet on her neck and put her hand to her jugular and it came back with a dime sized amount of blood from the small p***k the knife had given her skin.

.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

((what about en romance between Vanlith and le queen?))

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel

╔═════════════════╗

I'm Single
And listening Sorry Idk

╚═════════════════╝

Nodding, Shenaiya listened. "Actually I very much do believe in love. My mother had disobeyed my grandmother because she had fallen in love with the gardener. She died in childbirth, but my father talks about her all the time... Or atleast when I'm given permission to see him, he does." She said qith a lost smile. It hadn't been very long since she'd seem him last, but she wasn't allowed to see him often. "You know. I think they do. They have daughters and sons too. So of course they probably know quite a bit more about this subject. Shenaiya said thoughtfully.

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:04 am
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria sighed softly and rested her head on her hand "your right" she sighed as she looked off out the window, becoming silent for a moment before saying "they know more about love then we do" she said "Royal's hardly ever find love I feel like. We are all forced to marry for politics, or prestige, or obligation to better the kingdoms" she said "While below our station, on the streets men and women can marry without much of a care, sure they have their own politics and some probably marry to elivate them selves, but they have more luck then we" she said with a sigh "Your mother was lucky....to have something so few of us royals find these days" she said weekly. Sonaria then turned her head back to Shenaiya "why do you listen to her? You are her heir, shouldn't have some say? shouldn't you see the world? base how your going to rule off of whats happening now and now fifty years ago?" she asked her.

Shabatha

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:12 am
User ImageUser Image
Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel

╔═════════════════╗

I'm Single
And listening Sorry Idk

╚═════════════════╝

Shenaiya stood and brushed off her gown before stopping. Hearing the question was of... Little use to her as she started questioning herself... "I... I'm not sure anymore.Maybe because my mother would be proud of me if I made my Grandmother as happy as she had. Maybe because I don't feel ready to rule without her permission just yet. Once I had snuck out of the castle. I flew as far as my wings could take me. To a town in Abraxos and spent a day just learning what I could. A boy of my age found me and helped me learn even more. About how they were suffering... And I hated the look in his eyes when he found out who I was... I hoped to make the world better for that reason. Maybe that's why I listen to her. She's been queen so much longer than i've been alive. Hopefully her ways will be able to help me make my own kingdom better." She said rubbing an arm. She wasn't sure still as to why she seemed to wait. Wait and do nothing but wait...

"Shall we go into town and ask for advice? If you'd like we could even do a bit of shopping to look like lower class." She said. It sounded like so much fun!

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:34 am
♜Vanlith Storm♜
User Image
Vanlith watched a shadow move from the High Queen's spot in the garden. Dashing forward his sword was out of it's sheath quicker than lighting disappeared into the sky. His eyes scanned the area quickly then he turned towards the Queen kneeling in front of her. "Are you okay High Queen?" Vanlith noticed the blood moving from her throat, but also noticed the shine on her face from tears. "Were you crying my Queen?"

Vanlith took a seat next to her and put his sword down lifting her face up gently ripped off a piece of his coat holding it up to her throat. "You should be more careful your highness, we can't be losing our High Queen now can we?"

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:28 am
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

Draxus's looked up and down the halls. "Actually, I have something I must go do that I left abandoned in... The moment. Please excuse me Vukan." He also wanted to confirm with the Queen that Vukan really was his brother and if so, what other secrets of the royal family she was hiding away from him. First, however, he would go into town and see what he could gather from the people. Not news on the royalty, but on the Blue Banner. They were dangerous, and if everything added up correctly, he may have just fallen into a bigger web without realizing it.

Draxus walked away, hurried steps quickly carrying him to the servants quarters. He spoke to a few and soon they had him dressed as a pauper, the white linen and crude leather jerkin a stark contrast to his previous attire. He left his sword with the servants and told them to keep it here until he returned and his signet ring was pocketed. For the final touches for his costume, a few smudges here and there were placed upon his body. A crude eyepatch was given to him to cover up his right eye so he couldn't be identified by the unique colorings.

Then, Draxus was outside in the open air, his wings hidden and his persona disguised. He was just another servant. He exited the castle via a side gate for the servants and into the town he disappeared to, his eye set on one goal, to find the blue banner and confirm his suspicions.

((OOC smile )

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

Reo Kage

J-bling z1

Shabatha

Celestin Selone

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Krylancelo Mooncrest

SadSally514

Valentine Valteri

Hadies Queen

Ivory_Coated_stars

MorazaDarkheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:15 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing

Magdalenia looked up at Vanlith though her watering eyes and managed a week wobbly smile "a queen is not needed for a stable country" she whispered softly, and then she found herself falling into his arms and crying hard.

She cried for a good ten minutes before getting herself together, sniffling slightly "Im sorry" she whispered as she wiped away some of her tears

to have everything?

((what about en romance between Vanlith and le queen?))

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:17 pm
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria looked at her, her eyes going wide "that sounds like an awesome Idea!" she said as she jumped out of her chair "oh! we'll need new clothes and shoes, some for the castle and some for when we go out on the city" she said, her eyes brightly shining "I think theirs a really good clothier down on twentieth, he can make anything" she said

Shabatha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:19 pm
♜Vanlith Storm♜
User Image
Vanlith smiled then his eyes widened when the high queen fell into him crying. They stayed like that for a good ten minutes as Magdalenia cried. He sighed and smiled rubbing her back every now and again. When she pulled away and apologized he laughed and sheathed his blade standing up and pulling the queen with him. "A good Queen is needed just as badly as a good King. And no worries High Queen. I'm glad I could help." Vanlith smiled warmly at her and stepped back.

((Sure, I'm up for it.))

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel

╔═════════════════╗

I'm Single
And listening Sorry Idk

╚═════════════════╝

Shenaiya smiled as the older woman said it would be awesome. She clapped her hands. "That sounds great! Perfect! When are we leaving?" She asked as she put the book she had been reading away.

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:22 pm
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria smiled "lets go now" she said as she grabbed Shenaiya's hand and half dragged half lead her downstairs and out of the library. "This is going to be so much fun" she said "and I feel maybe a little scary" she said "I've never been outside other then in the army" she said and grinned "I guess its like an adventure" She said as She managed to drag Shenaiya all the way out to the steps before letting go "oh...Im sorry" Sonaria said "I kind of space out sometimes when im really revved up for something that sounds fun". Sonaria's black hair waved around her face as the wind blew it "Shall we take a carriage? though I think that might be to noticeable, and flying would draw attention...plus I can't fly" Sonaria mused "AH!" She snapped her fingers "Got it" she said as she put her hand to the wall of the castle and a door opened up leading to a tunnel "we can take this way" she said as she started to head down the blue tunnel

Shabatha

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:26 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing

Magdalenia looked at Vanlith after she had finished crying and she took a deep shaky breath "I'm not a good Queen" she said to him and then tilted her head slightly "what makes you think im a good queen?" she asked surprised, her long white hair moving with her. Looking around Magdalenia sighed "I use to love coming here when I first moved into the palace, it was so calmly" she said softly. Looking around she looked back at Vanlith "I'm sorry I can't get the king with you today. He's busy with Sonaria, and I don't have much influence over him" she said "my Influence had faded with his like for me." Magdalenia sighed "I suppose I'm not as beautiful as I once was" she shook her head "So, King Vanlith." she said "any particular reason you have come to the gardens?"

to have everything?

((sweet))

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers