Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:58 pm

High Prince Vukan Callieach

The Ashen Prince
The Crested Phoenix

Vukan looked over the papers intently, studious in how he did so. He tried his best to avoid these pressing matters that the kingdom had to address. Though he was beginning to notice that he could no longer sit back idly, & watch everyone's personal dramas unfold, he had the intellect, he had the power, & status. It was time he went from a scholar to royal, & quick. "I cannot deny it would most likely be the same in these circumstances." Vukan's tone began to change as he spoke his fiery Phoenix passion & Dragon pride could be heard behind his regal voice. "I feel as if I have transcended the simple problems of our world, this is why I constantly remain neutral, but I guess the time to descend back into this world has come. I wield unbelievable power so I saw it fit to just not interfere or reveal it to anyone, for power this great could surely tip the scale & ruin balance. I see I must take action now." Vukan looked around the darkened room once more, before speaking again. "I would never think of harming another family member, but I understand you felt the need to say that, but don't let me being a scholar fool you. I am as well versed in armed & hand to hand combat as you."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:05 pm
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sonaria looked at clara and sighed softly "mother isn't a gentle person" she said softly as she leaned on Clara's shoulder, her head on her shoulder and her hands on Gwendolyn's as she sighed softly.

She was shocked when she saw her father come in, it hadn't been expected at all, and when he touched her she was even more surprised "Its alright Daddy" she said to him, the hand he took was trembling as she looked down sadly "Mother has never been....agreeable" she whispered and then looked back at her father...the king. She kept her head on Clara's shoulder as she squeezed Gwendolyn's hand. She had missed her father while she was stuck in the army, and it was a little comforting to have him here with her.

quote="sadsally514"

Ivory_Coated_stars

MorazaDarkheart

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:07 pm
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

"Yet here you are stuck inside a shell that is weak and easily breakable, like the rest of us that walk the land. I do not mean to insult, I simply wish to humble the pride, but I understand where it comes from. As for you being a scholar or not, I do not speak of assassination or a duel Vukan, I speak of war. If word got out that she was of the Blue Banner, this kingdom would have far worse problems than a small faction such as the Blue Banner. I know I would lose the fight, but I would lead my armies into the gates of hell itself if it meant that Sonaria not suffer another blow or fear a whisper from the people of the outside." Draxus then sat back and was rather relaxed, his smile playful. "Of course before I could do any of that she would most likely brutally cripple me for trying to shield her. She is sensitive, but stubborn. I've learned that much at least." He then motioned to the paper.

"So what do you say brother, do you wish to drown the rats before they fester the whole ship? After all, such creatures breed with a fever only second to a plague." If Vukan said yes, Draxus would have another person at his disposal temporarily, if he proved useful, he would perhaps share more of his growing plan with the man. If no, then he would speak not to Vukan again about such subjects. A small ultimatum for a world so full of intrigue. He thought it would be a good bringer of reality to the scholar prince.

((OOC smile )

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:40 am
l

The Ashen Prince
The Crested Phoenix

Vukan smiled at his brother towards the end of his brothers statement, this was a golden opportunity for both of them indeed, and it was to be seized by the prince's to forge a new path in the world, to strike powerful alliances, & to lead a new age of prosperity upon the land. Vukan spoke his voice still holding tightly onto his passion and pride, but not out of defense, it was his true self awakening. "Undoubtedly it would. Your passion for my sister is great, but do not let your love blind you. I shall not speak a word against my sister nor relay these facts about her, for I already knew, she has told me, I hide secrets very well brother. Something you shall learn over time." Vukan let out a small chuckle in his reference to his sister's key personality traits. "You know her well. As for our rat problem I have a proposal. I would like for you to try to understand our mother more, leave room for forgiveness, but if she does not meet your standard then so be it. Together we alone could bring her light out & smother her darkness since she holds such a soft spot for us. You know make her nice or nicer in layman's terms. Back to the rat problem we shall handle this together." Vukan outstretched his hand for a handshake and said, "Let the shadow wars begin..."

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:02 pm

User Image

"I will try, but I give no guarantees." Draxus didn't link hands with Vukan, instead gripping his forearm, expecting the man to do the same for his arm. It was more standard for Draxus than a handshake, his society reserved those for people you knew well or were friendly with. He would need to get used to other cultures if he was to get as far as he wanted. The two had a long and troublesome road ahead of them if they were going to succeed in finding the roots of this problem. "If we pull this off, we may go down in the history books as heroes." He then looked to the door. "I think we should rejoin society for now, perhaps go and socialize with others?"

((OOC: Short post, kind of need others to post in order for this to keep moving forward >.<))

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:37 pm
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

Clara looked at Sonaria, sadness, sympathy, and a bit of pity in the brown haired princess's eyes. She couldn't imagine growing up with a mother like a witch. Then again, she couldn't imagine growing up with a mom at all, really. Clara let out the tiniest of sighs, and tears sprung to her eyes. She quickly blinked them back, not wanting to cause a scene, or have anyone worry about her. She was supposed to be comforting Sonaria, not being crying over something small.

When the high king walked in, Clara shied away, by the tiniest bit, not wanting to insult him. She wondered if she should bow, or introduce herself, but he seemed to be caught up with Sonaria, so she stayed silent, only a spectator to the scene before her. She was a bit taken aback to hear the regret evident in his voice. 'I'm guessing he's not like his wife,' She thought, hoping it was true.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

Reo Kage

Valentine Valtieri

MorazaDarkheart

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:49 pm
Kater Callieach
High King

"I have allowed that woman to bring misery into your lives for far too long." Kater said, his hand not holding Sonaria's moving to Gweyn's shoulder. "It is only under the harshest of conditions that the must beautiful of jewels are created, and there is not a single way you two could be more perfect." The sorrow was still evident in Kater's voice, and he struggled to hold his composure, letting a single tear escape himself. He kept his head down for a few more moments while he gathered himself. With his calm returning, he finally raised his head to look at his daughters again before addressing the third Princess in the room. "Princess Clara Rose, first daughter of Xarathustra and heir to the Zalto throne." He began, immediately recognizing her and giving as much of a bow he could while still on his knees, "My apologies for ignoring you." Kater preferred to keep his family's personal matters private, but he could not deny Sonaria a comforting shoulder, nor could he ignore the importance of finally letting others see Magdalenia's true nature. With the storm Kater knew was soon to follow, it was past time for him to begin gathering allies and Zalto was easily his first choice.

Hadies queen

Ivory_Coated_Stars

sadsally514

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:12 am
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria smiled softly "its alright" she whispered softly and then looked at her father, lifting her eyes to look though her thick black eyelashes "so.... your not mad I had....relations, with the Abraxos prince?" she whispered softly, her lips trembling slightly.

Sonaria then looked at Clara and smiled slightly "Mab isn't the easiest person to get along with, emotionally or politically....I don't think their was more then one time that she has ever been truly compassionate to me" she said to he "and that one time was because she had to treat me like her own child" she said with a soft sigh. She then looked back at her father and leaned forward, giving him a soft peck on the cheek "thank you daddy" she said with a weak smile, she then laid down on the bed, putting her head in her sister Gwendolyn's lap.

quote="sadsally514"

Ivory_Coated_stars

MorazaDarkheart

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:02 pm
"Valuing life is not weakness,"

User Image

- High Princess Gwendolyn Cailleach of the Fifth Kingdom -
Phoenix

Gwendolyn gripped Sonaria's hand as she held it, the carmine haired princess's slate gaze was downcast, staring straight at the carpeted ground below her. Her eyes closed as she heard Sonaria explain to Clara of the High Queen's cruelty. The cruelty that she had experienced over the course of years first hand. Sonaria heaved a heavy sigh before looking up at the two, hearing the soft click of the door closing. Gwendolyn's gaze peered over at the man standing at the door, her eyes not particularly hard, but not as soft as it was for her siblings. Gwendolyn watched as her father walked to the bed, kneeling down so he didn't tower over the three sitting on the bed. He spoke of the queen, apologizing for her brutality. Gwendolyn looked stoically at her father before averting her gaze, narrowing it in the slightest. She loved her father, but he was like a stranger to her, and she would be lying if she had said she bared no resentment toward him and his antics. The carmine haired girl let out a sigh before she looked down at Sonaria, who was currently lying on her lap. Gwendolyn only smiled as she ran her hands through her raven locks, ones she had always wanted as a child. "Thank you for your words, father.' She said softly, taking note of her father's genuine tone, holding them dear. However, even the sugar coated words he spoke now did nothing to coax the fire raging inside of her that burned against the High Kingdom and it's rule.

"And disregarding it is not strength."

river rocker

Hadies queen

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

MorazaDarkheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:50 am

The Ashen Prince
The Crested Phoenix

Vukan quickly grabbed his brothers arm out of instinct, once he realized it was a form of hand shake he held his grip longer & smiled athis brothers statements then spoke himself. "That's all I can ask of you is that you try. The Crested Phoenix of the ash & the shining Dragon. Who knows brother your Dragon form may have changed into a wingless Dragon with the ability of flight. Our legend will be great nonetheless." Vukan let go of his brothers arm and turned towards the door & began walking out before soaking again. "perhaps we should go visit my sister now. My father undoubtedly will be in the room along with my sister Gwendolyn. If you are prepared to face them...." Vukan opened the door and said, "Let us embark."

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:22 pm

User Image

Draxus's smiled as Vukan took his forearm as well. He didn't say he couldn't change into a dragon form anymore, stuck in human form until otherwise stated. However he agreed their legend would be a great one if they could keep the slate clean of the dirtier deeds. "I am willing to go see them, but perhaps we should see how many royals have noticed this disturbance. After all, I do not want this spreading to far until official announcements... Nor do I want ill rumors to spread about anyone. We should clear any suspicions I think. However I can see how going to go see Sonaria would be a good idea, after all, that is the thing I wish to do personally, but we have appearances to keep up."

Draxus didn't want the castle to fall apart simply because he slept with Sonaria. No, he wanted something much more extravagant to destroy this blue stone, something glorious. Something that would go down in the books of history as the greatest revolution ever seen on the floating land that the five kingdoms sat upon. He was more like his mother than he thought, always calculating, always looking to change things to his will. However, he needed to think that way in order to put into place what he wanted. "One more thing Vukan. I do not know how long our alliance will last, but if we were to meet as opponents, I expect you not to hold back."
((OOC: Just thought I would quote everyone to drag everyone's attention back to the roleplay for a bit to see where they all stand. I'm also going to have my character run around and interact with everyone who responds so we can incorporate everyone back into the story cause I know it's really hectic right now. At least I know I went crazy with my roleplaying and advancements.))

Reo Kage

J-bling z1

Shabatha

Celestin Selone

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Krylancelo Mooncrest

SadSally514

Valentine Valteri

Hadies Queen

Ivory_Coated_stars

MorazaDarkheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:48 am

The Ashen Prince
The Crested Phoenix

Vukan turned to look at his brother as he spoke of the people who might've know about their little faupa and since Vukan was standing outside the door he seen and sensed who'd been there he could attest to those who knew, at least those who directly knew. He took a moment to think about who's presence he sensed that didn't reveal themselves it was familiar, but not too familiar leaving only a few people namely the king of Zalto, the Prince of Ethe, or the queen of Belleris. He thought hard, then came to the conclusion that if the king of Ethe appeared surely his son would, they weren't very sneaky people, & the queen was in the room of mirrors last he'd heard, but this power was not dark that he sensed so it must've been the king of Zalto. When he snapped out of thought he listened to his brother speak of if they were to become enemies, & ultimately have to fight he asked him not to hold back. Vukan smiled a sly confident smile. "Why brother I know not the meaning if holding back on the battlefield, let us hope it does not come to that. As for who might've heard anything about this situation directly I know the Zalto royalty knows, the princess most likely being in the room with my sisters & father. The king of Ethe as well other than that no one outside the royal family should know unless they heard the whispers of servants."

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:06 pm
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

Clara was a bit taken a back when the High King bowed to her. But a small smile appeared appeared on her face all the same. She did a small half-bow from her sitting position on the bed. "It's a pleasure," She said happily. SHe was liking the king already. His genuine concern for his daughter made the brown haired princess smile a little more, and when he apologized for ignoring her, she was definitely surprised, though she concealed it well. "Oh, it's fine. Don't worry about it," She said.

She looked over at Sonaria, the smile now gone. "I'm sorry that you have to live with that," She said sadly. She liked Sonaria, and to see her like this... Clara sighed. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked, hoping she could do something.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

Reo Kage

Valentine Valtieri

MorazaDarkheart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:47 am
User ImageUser Image
Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel
First Princess of Bellris, Known as the "Sapphire Phoenix"

╔═════════════════╗

Looking Blue and pretty for a trip finally arrived
I'm Single
Feeling Kinda curious. Waiting on Ba'sil's response
And listening Sorry Idk

╚═════════════════╝

Shenaiya finally found the library and looked at all the books. She was oblivious to what was happening. Why wouldn't she be? She wasn't exactly part of the party. And thanks to how her Grandmother had always had her holed up... She couldn't exactly hold a conversation very well. She pulled a book and started reading through it in a chair.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:10 am
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria shook her head "No" she whispered "I...I don't think I need any help right now" she said as she stood. Taking a deep breath she walked into her closet and then came back out fully dressed in black again, her hair down and uncurled "I think I need to take a walk" she said simply. Looking over at her dad Sonaria smiled "thanks...papa" she said and then she went to Clara, leaning over and giving her a soft peck on the cheek, and then giving Gwendolyn a tiny peck on the cheek as well "You are both good to me" she smiled to them before leaving the room. Taking a deep breath Sonaria walked around the castle a little bit, passing by Draxus' room several times before deciding to go to the Library once more.

Stepping into the library the first person she noticed was Shenaiya and she waved to her. Going over and sitting down across from her Sonaria looked at the women before finally saying "is their anything you can tell me about what guys are supposed to like?" she said, just out of the blue "like, am I just supposed to say Hi to them or what?" she asked, her left eye brow raising as she asked the Bellris women.

quote="sadsally514"

Ivory_Coated_stars

MorazaDarkheart

Shabatha

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items