Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Kamen Rider Yu-gi-oh! (Open and Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:33 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
"You know as well as I do, it's early classes or crappy parking. So...how about that date I owe you?" He asked her.

Reign-Beaux went looking for an abandoned building to set up shop.

"That is true. Well, I never had that problem though." Viola replied with a smirk. "So, where are you planning on taking me?"

"Hmm...I say we wing it. Our old standard, food; movie; and a duel?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:07 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
"You know as well as I do, it's early classes or crappy parking. So...how about that date I owe you?" He asked her.

"That is true. Well, I never had that problem though." Viola replied with a smirk. "So, where are you planning on taking me?"

"Hmm...I say we wing it. Our old standard, food; movie; and a duel?" He asked her.

Reign-Beaux found the perfect building. It looked like it was there for years, and no one seemed to be paying any attention to it, like they forgot about it.

"You are on." Viola said with a smile. "How about Chinese?"  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:17 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

Reign-Beaux found the perfect building. It looked like it was there for years, and no one seemed to be paying any attention to it, like they forgot about it.

"Sounds good. the same place we always go?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:23 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"Of course, I have tried the other Chinese place with my mom, and the food is horrible." Viola replied with an icky face.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:37 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"Of course, I have tried the other Chinese place with my mom, and the food is horrible." Viola replied with an icky face.

"Obaa-chan said this: Fancy food can not hide horrible cooking. Or something like that."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:39 pm
Andras Van Malice
"Obaa-chan said this: Fancy food can not hide horrible cooking. Or something like that."

"That is true." Viola said with a laugh. "So, what movie you would like to see after we eat?"  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:41 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"That is true." Viola said with a laugh. "So, what movie you would like to see after we eat?"

"How about the new Mythbusters movie?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:46 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"Sounds good to me." Viola said with a smile.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:51 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"Sounds good to me." Viola said with a smile.

He smiled and kissed her cheek. Taking her hand he led her to their favorite chinese restaurant.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:56 pm
Andras Van Malice
He smiled and kissed her cheek. Taking her hand he led her to their favorite Chinese restaurant.

She smiled and blushed when he kissed her on the cheek. She really liked him and not just as a friend. She took his hand and let him lead her to the restaurant. She placed her other hand in her pocket and pulled out some coupons. "Alex, I got some coupons. We come her so much they gave them to me on our last visit." She said as she handed them over.

Meanwhile, Reign-Beaux was fixing up his new hideout to his liking.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:04 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
He smiled and kissed her cheek. Taking her hand he led her to their favorite Chinese restaurant.

She smiled and blushed when he kissed her on the cheek. She really liked him and not just as a friend. She took his hand and let him lead her to the restaurant. She placed her other hand in her pocket and pulled out some coupons. "Alex, I got some coupons. We come her so much they gave them to me on our last visit." She said as she handed them over.

"Awesome! Saa lunchtime data!" He smiled and led her inside  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:13 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

She had to laugh a little, and then, she walked in with him. The mother led them to a table and gave them a menu each. "Call me over when you are ready to order." She said with a smile. It was a family owned restaurant. There was a mother, a father, and two sons.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:46 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

She had to laugh a little, and then, she walked in with him. The mother led them to a table and gave them a menu each. "Call me over when you are ready to order." She said with a smile. It was a family owned restaurant. There was a mother, a father, and two sons.

Alex sat across from Viola. In between their talking, he had his deck out, working on it. "So, what's new with you Viola?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:02 pm
Andras Van Malice
Alex sat across from Viola. In between their talking, he had his deck out, working on it. "So, what's new with you Viola?"

"I finally got a job I actually like. It beats working at a job, where you can go no where at. All I did was make packets and kept the forms organized." She said, rolling her eyes. "Now, I am at a job that actually leads somewhere and is not boring. Plus, I am actually using my degree. How about you?"  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:09 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"I finally got a job I actually like. It beats working at a job, where you can go no where at. All I did was make packets and kept the forms organized." She said, rolling her eyes. "Now, I am at a job that actually leads somewhere and is not boring. Plus, I am actually using my degree. How about you?"

"I'm part of the college duel team, I'll either get a job in the chem field or the dueling circuit." He smiled as their food came.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff