Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Kamen Rider Yu-gi-oh! (Open and Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:03 pm
Mr Jes
Katsumi walked the crowded streets alone, his hands in his pockets and his head slightly lowerer in order not to stand out, the way he always had done.

He hadn't encountered any kaijin or any other monsters in this particular area yet, but he was sure it would not be to much longer. He could feel it.

Katsumi had become partnered with Stardust Dragon sometime ago, but had been surprised by his lack of actual fighting as of late besides the occasional fodder. It didn't make any sense to him, but Katsumi was sure that things would go from idle real soon.

It was then as Kastsumi was momentarily lost in thought as he almost bumped into the approaching Beaux as he walking past him. Katsumi briefly glanced over at the individual, something about him just didn't seem quite right as their eyes met.

Reign-Beaux looked at the boy, who just walked by him as their eyes met. He could sense that he was one of them, a Kamen Rider. He could see it in his eyes that he was one of her chosen ones. "Lets see how strong this one is, Chaos Goddess." He thought as he summoned some fiend tokens, whom went straight at the boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:42 pm
Viola Storm
Mr Jes
Katsumi walked the crowded streets alone, his hands in his pockets and his head slightly lowerer in order not to stand out, the way he always had done.

He hadn't encountered any kaijin or any other monsters in this particular area yet, but he was sure it would not be to much longer. He could feel it.

Katsumi had become partnered with Stardust Dragon sometime ago, but had been surprised by his lack of actual fighting as of late besides the occasional fodder. It didn't make any sense to him, but Katsumi was sure that things would go from idle real soon.

It was then as Kastsumi was momentarily lost in thought as he almost bumped into the approaching Beaux as he walking past him. Katsumi briefly glanced over at the individual, something about him just didn't seem quite right as their eyes met.

Reign-Beaux looked at the boy, who just walked by him as their eyes met. He could sense that he was one of them, a Kamen Rider. He could see it in his eyes that he was one of her chosen ones. "Lets see how strong this one is, Chaos Goddess." He thought as he summoned some fiend tokens, whom went straight at the boy.

Alex cuddled Viola gently, stroking her gently.  

Andras Van Malice

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:46 pm
Andras Van Malice
Alex cuddled Viola, gently stroking her gently.

Viola smiled and cuddled up to Alex.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:52 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Alex cuddled Viola, gently stroking her gently.

Viola smiled and cuddled up to Alex.

He smiled and held her close.  

Andras Van Malice

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:40 pm
Viola Storm

Katsumi was utterly astonished when he saw fodder suddenly appear out of no where. He immediately snapped his head around only to realize that the man that he had crossed paths only mere moments ago was no longer place. Katsumi quietly observed as the tokens surrounded him, he was surprised that they would choose to attack him on a busy street, but there was no time to contemplate about that right now, he was already too surrounded to successfully lead them away nor did have the time to wait in order to successfully transform without anyone not seeing him.

"No choice," Katsumi thought bitterly as readied himself. "Stardust!" he declared as a manifestation of a pale blue dragon wing appeared, causing a gale to blow away some of the nearest fodder. It was at this moment that Katsumi placed his belt on his waist. "Henshin!" he shouted as his driver activated, causing him to embraced by the same dragon wings that had protected him seconds before as a miniature tornado. Katsumi suddenly cast the gale away with his arm to reveal his caped rider form once the transformation was complete.

He raised his weapon, slashing down the two nearest tokens in one swift motion. Katsum then paused, keeping his blade level as he eyed the rest of the fodder. Only the arm that was holding his weapon was coming out from inside his cape. He was not going to take any chances on using his special ability as the next the token charged...

((Rider form description on the first page. I might change his transformation sequence up a bit later once I settle on something that's less busy.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:16 pm
Mr Jes

Katsumi was utterly astonished when he saw fodder suddenly appear out of no where. He immediately snapped his head around only to realize that the man that he had crossed paths only mere moments ago was no longer place. Katsumi quietly observed as the tokens surrounded him, he was surprised that they would choose to attack him on a busy street, but there was no time to contemplate about that right now, he was already too surrounded to successfully lead them away nor did have the time to wait in order to successfully transform without anyone not seeing him.

"No choice," Katsumi thought bitterly as readied himself. "Stardust!" he declared as a manifestation of a pale blue dragon wing appeared, causing a gale to blow away some of the nearest fodder. It was at this moment that Katsumi placed his belt on his waist. "Henshin!" he shouted as his driver activated, causing him to embraced by the same dragon wings that had protected him seconds before as a miniature tornado. Katsumi suddenly cast the gale away with his arm to reveal his caped rider form once the transformation was complete.

He raised his weapon, slashing down the two nearest tokens in one swift motion. Katsum then paused, keeping his blade level as he eyed the rest of the fodder. Only the arm that was holding his weapon was coming out from inside his cape. He was not going to take any chances on using his special ability as the next the token charged...

((Rider form description on the first page. I might change his transformation sequence up a bit later once I settle on something that's less busy.))

((Okay.))

Reign-Beaux went to the roof top, so he could watch without getting involved. A good leader knows that he should know his enemy and only attack when he has a strategy in place. His strategies were more like chess than three card Monty. However, he was not afraid to use a simpler plan if the situation called for it.

Andras Van Malice

Viola was in paradise at the moment, but she knew that it could not last forever, at least, not now. They had a lot of work to do to keep the world safe from the inhabitants of Dark World.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:19 pm
Viola Storm
Mr Jes

((Okay.))

Reign-Beaux went to the roof top, so he could watch without getting involved. A good leader knows that he should know his enemy and only attack when he has a strategy in place. His strategies were more like chess than three card Monty. However, he was not afraid to use a simpler plan if the situation called for it.

Andras Van Malice

Viola was in paradise at the moment, but she knew that it could not last forever, at least, not now. They had a lot of work to do to keep the world safe from the inhabitants of Dark World.

A loud buzzer sound rang out loud through the hall. Kazuraba Kouta, Kamen Rider Gaim, burst in.
"Vi! Alex! It's an attack. I'm taking you two to show you two how to fight." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:27 pm
Andras Van Malice
A loud buzzer sound rang out loud through the hall. Kazuraba Kouta, Kamen Rider Gaim, burst in.
"Vi! Alex! It's an attack. I'm taking you two to show you two how to fight." He said.

Viola nodded as she got ready to go, i.e. stop cuddling with Alex and taking a step towards the Kamen Rider.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:30 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

Viola nodded as she got ready to go, i.e. stop cuddling with Alex and taking a step towards the Kamen Rider.

Kouta took off with them. He waved his hand for them to hang back as he kicked a token in the back.
"That's enough!" He shouted seriously as he slapped his Sengoku Drive onto his waist.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:32 pm
((Isn't this supposed to be my intro fight?))

Meanwhile, Katsumi was taking down the last of the first wave of fodder with ease. It seemed almost too easy to him as he slashed the last of them down with his spear. While Kastumi wasn't aware that he was still being watched by Beaux from a far, he was sure that it couldn't be the last of them. He briefly paused to survey the scene, but decided to still keep his transformation active just in case. "It's never easy, even for a debut battle," Katsumi said aloud, maintaining his now slightly relaxed guard.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:40 pm
Mr Jes
Andras Van Malice

Andras Van Malice

((Isn't this supposed to be my intro fight?))

Meanwhile, Katsumi was taking down the last of the first wave of fodder with ease. It seemed almost too easy to him as he slashed the last of them down with his spear. While Kastumi wasn't aware that he was still being watched by Beaux from a far, he was sure that it couldn't be the last of them. He briefly paused to survey the scene, but decided to still keep his transformation active just in case. "It's never easy, even for a debut battle," Katsumi said aloud, maintaining his now slightly relaxed guard.

(sorry dude, I just thought it'd be awesome have Gaim participate.)
Kouta was knocking down some stray tokens but not destroying them. He didn't transform yet. Getting some distance, he took out his Orange Lockseed.
"HENSHIN!" He shouted and open the lock.
"ORANGE!" The lockseed shouted as a Crack to Helheim Forest opened, a large mechanical orange descended over top of him. He put the lock into his driver and closed it.
"LOCK ON!" His driver announced as music blasted from it, a mixture of Fudeal Japan Shogun War Horns and Techno Music mixed as he pushed down on the knife of the Sengoku Driver, cutting the front of the lockseed, opening it from the front revealing the inside of an orange and a picture of his weapon the Daidaimaru.
"SOIYA! ORANGE ARMS! HANAMICHI (Translation: In the Spotlight)! ON STAGE!" His driver and lockseed announced as the orange descended and formed Samurai style armor. Kouta, in his place stood, Armored Rider...aka Kamen Rider Gaim!
Koko kare wa or no suteji da! (Translation: This is my stage now!)" He shouted.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:06 pm
Andras Van Malice

Kouta was knocking down some stray tokens but not destroying them. He didn't transform yet. Getting some distance, he took out his Orange Lockseed.
"ORANGE!" The lockseed shouted as a Crack to Helheim Forest opened, a large mechanical orange descended over top of him. He put the lock into his driver and closed it.
"LOCK ON!" His driver announced as music blasted from it, a mixture of Fudeal Japan Shogun War Horns and Techno Music mixed as he pushed down on the knife of the Sengoku Driver, cutting the front of the lockseed, opening it from the front revealing the inside of an orange and a picture of his weapon the Daidaimaru.
"SOIYA! ORANGE ARMS! HANAMICHI (Translation: In the Spotlight)! ON STAGE!" His driver and lockseed announced as the orange descended and formed Samurai style armor. Kouta, in his place stood, Armored Rider...aka Kamen Rider Gaim!

((It's okay, but I'm pretty sure I've already beaten everybody off screen. >_<))

Katsumi watched as a smaller, new wave of fodder tokens started to inclose in front of him. Without hesitating, he refocused himself and readied his weapon again before watched a young kid about his age appear, knocking over some of the fodder. He then watched in minor amusement as the new comer suddenly called forth a metallic orange seemingly from the sky before in the next instant becoming a blue and orange, samurai themed rider.

"An orange? Really?" Katsumi briefly thought to himself, silently amused at the sight of someone using metallic fruit to fight before refocusing on the battle at hand, slashing down the last before to him. "Who are you?" he finally asked after last explosion from the defeated tokens tokens puffed out.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:13 pm
Viola watched from a distance as she was told. A couple of tokens went at her, but she was about to knock them back at the attacks of the two young men. After all the tokens were defeated, she walked over to them with a smile. "Hi, I am Viola Storm, aka Kamen Rider Tempest." She said as she offered her hand to Katsumi for a handshake.

Meanwhile, Reign-Beaux was still watching and smirked when he saw Viola. Now, he just needed a moment to "accidentally" bump into her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:05 pm
Mr Jes
Andras Van Malice

((It's okay, but I'm pretty sure I've already beaten everybody off screen. >_<))

Katsumi watched as a smaller, new wave of fodder tokens started to inclose in front of him. Without hesitating, he refocused himself and readied his weapon again before watched a young kid about his age appear, knocking over some of the fodder. He then watched in minor amusement as the new comer suddenly called forth a metallic orange seemingly from the sky before in the next instant becoming a blue and orange, samurai themed rider.

"An orange? Really?" Katsumi briefly thought to himself, silently amused at the sight of someone using metallic fruit to fight before refocusing on the battle at hand, slashing down the last before to him. "Who are you?" he finally asked after last explosion from the defeated tokens tokens puffed out.

"Lock Off!" Kouta's driver shouted as he took his open Lockseed and put in into his Musou Saber, he took his Daidaimaru and attached it to the bottom of his Musou Saber and closed his Orange Lockseed in his weapon.
"LOCK ON! ICHI (1)! JUU (10)! HYAKU (100)! SEN (1,000)! MAN (10,000!)" Kouta's Musou Saber in Naginata mode shouted. Kouta let out a battle cry and swung his weapons, slicing down the Fiend Tokens.
"ORANGE CHARGE!" His weapon announced as his attack finished. Kouta noticed the rider and bowed to him, closing his Lockseed and taking it off his weapon.
"Ah, I'm sorry I didn't know someone else had this handled. I'm Kazuraba Kouta, Armored Rider Gaim...well Kamen Rider Gaim as I'm also called. These are my apprentices Viola Storm, Kamen Rider Tempest and Alexander Iceberg, Kamen Rider Zero."  

Andras Van Malice

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:40 pm
Viola Storm
Viola watched from a distance as she was told. A couple of tokens went at her, but she was about to knock them back at the attacks of the two young men. After all the tokens were defeated, she walked over to them with a smile. "Hi, I am Viola Storm, aka Kamen Rider Tempest." She said as she offered her hand to Katsumi for a handshake.

Meanwhile, Reign-Beaux was still watching and smirked when he saw Viola. Now, he just needed a moment to "accidentally" bump into her.

Katsumi quietly observed Viola before addressing himself. "Kamen Rider…Stardust." He finally replied after hearing their introductions, ignoring Viola's handshake.

Katsumi couldn't understand how a rookie seemingly like Kouta himself could have 'apprentices," but he ignored it for now as he started to walk off. He wasn't into getting involved in unneeded chitchat and while he knew that they were the chosen riders, Katsumi decided for now that he would to keep to himself and observe them from afar.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff