Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Kamen Rider Yu-gi-oh! (Open and Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:14 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
He hid a smile at the Pikachu pillow

She gave it a quick squeeze and placed it at the foot of her bed.

"You kept that after all these years?" He asked

"Of course. I kept it in good condition and it is so cuddly." Viola replied, blushing with a smile.

He smiled with a blush of his own. They were given the day to relax but now they had to wonder what their training would be.

She also wondered what their training would be.

(Shall we time skip?)

(Not yet, when I can get on my comp, I'll have one of the riders go over their training and give you a formal introduction."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:29 pm
Andras Van Malice
(Not yet, when I can get on my comp, I'll have one of the riders go over their training and give you a formal introduction.)

(Okay.)  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:03 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
(Not yet, when I can get on my comp, I'll have one of the riders go over their training and give you a formal introduction.)

(Okay.)

This time, Takumi Inui, Kamen Rider Faiz, appeared before them.
"Okay you guys, here is how the training works:
Monday: Martial Arts with Yusuke Godai and Gentaro Kisaragi
Tuesday: Close Combat Weapons training which will depend on what your weapons are
Wednesday: Side Arms training with me and Ryuutaros
Thursday: Strategy with Philip
Friday: Individual training which will change everyday
Saturday: Finishing attacks with Haruto Souma and Momotaros
Sunday is a free day."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:17 pm
Andras Van Malice
Tuesday: Close Combat Weapons training which will depend on what your weapons are
Sunday is a free day."

"Sounds good to me." Viola said with a slight smile.

Meanwhile, Reign-Beaux sensed that they were back from the palace, but he could not sense where they were. Someone must have put seals around the area they were in.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:15 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Sunday is a free day."

"Sounds good to me." Viola said with a slight smile.

Meanwhile, Reign-Beaux sensed that they were back from the palace, but he could not sense where they were. Someone must have put seals around the area they were in.

Takumi nodded and left them alone.
"So, we have time until dinner is done. Tendou is rather methodical with his cooking but it's always good."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:59 am
Andras Van Malice
"So, we have time until dinner is done. Tendou is rather methodical with his cooking but it's always good."

"Probably more than enough time to put all my stuff away." Viola said with a smile as she put her extra pair of shoes under the bed.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:02 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"Probably more than enough time to put all my stuff away." Viola said with a smile as she put her extra pair of shoes under the bed.

He smiled and put his clothes away, keeping them folded.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:23 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

She went into the walk-in closet and examined it. It was big enough for her to get dressed in. She then hanged up the clothes she had with her.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:30 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

She went into the walk-in closet and examined it. It was big enough for her to get dressed in. She then hanged up the clothes she had with her.

Alex noticed the walk in so they'd have somewhere to hang their clothes but saw a note for him.
"Dear Alexander,
This is so you can see your beauty without getting caught. I will teach you how to string others along when needed in the heat of battle.
Your future sensei,

Urataros (Kamen Rider Den-O Rod Form)

Alex blushed and threw the note away.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:53 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

Alex noticed the walk in so they'd have somewhere to hang their clothes but saw a note for him.
"Dear Alexander,
This is so you can see your beauty without getting caught. I will teach you how to string others along when needed in the heat of battle.
Your future sensei,

Viola turned around and smiled. "We can get dress without it being awkward."  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:54 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"Dear Alexander,
Your future sensei,

Viola turned around and smiled. "We can get dress without it being awkward."

"If I remember correctly, we use to bathe together all the time growing up...well until you became pretty."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:19 pm
Andras Van Malice
"If I remember correctly, we use to bathe together all the time growing up...well until you became pretty."

"Yeah, but we were kids." Viola said with a giggle. "Now, we are adults and went through puberty. We see each other differently." She said with a smile, and then, she realized that he said that she is pretty. She smiled again. "You have became handsome."  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andras Van Malice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:32 pm
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

"Yeah, but we were kids." Viola said with a giggle. "Now, we are adults and went through puberty. We see each other differently." She said with a smile, and then, she realized that he said that she is pretty. She smiled again. "You have became handsome."

He blushed and shook his head.
"Nah." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:48 pm
Andras Van Malice
Viola Storm
Andras Van Malice

He blushed and shook his head.
"Nah." He smiled.

"See? You would not react like that when we were little." She said with a laugh and a wink.

Meanwhile, Reign-Beaux, in human form, was walking the streets, hoping to run into Viola.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:31 pm
Katsumi walked the crowded streets alone, his hands in his pockets and his head slightly lowerer in order not to stand out, the way he always had done.

He hadn't encountered any kaijin or any other monsters in this particular area yet, but he was sure it would not be to much longer. He could feel it.

Katsumi had become partnered with Stardust Dragon sometime ago, but had been surprised by his lack of actual fighting as of late besides the occasional fodder. It didn't make any sense to him, but Katsumi was sure that things would go from idle real soon.

It was then as Kastsumi was momentarily lost in thought as he almost bumped into the approaching Beaux as he walking past him. Katsumi briefly glanced over at the individual, something about him just didn't seem quite right as their eyes met.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff