Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Imperium HQ
Guild Revival, New Members and Event Planning. Oh may! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think? Would you be willing to help?
  Sure, why not? I've got nothing better to do. I'll do anything I can.
  Sure, but what's in it for me?
  It could be that this guild is just dead.
  It's got potential. Here's what I think. (Post it in the thread.)
  Who cares? I only vote in the polls for the gold!
View Results

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:19 pm
((Redid this as a thread since Gaia changed their limits on announcements sizes since the last time I did one. ))

Hey Guys, guess it's been a while since I've last made a Guild Announcement. sweatdrop

Well to make a long story short, I recently graduated from college (c** Laude, woot woot!) and after managing to seeing my girlfriend and securing a job in Japan close to where she is I was finally able to come back.

I wanted to hold off on this for a few more days, but seeing as how we've gotten a recent influx of new members I wanted to go ahead and personally welcome them again to the Imperium!

As some of you may already know, we started out as part of the old Power Rangers Empire guild before it finally gave up the ghost a few years ago and ever since then we've strived to a safe place where fans could come together, relax and enjoy discussing Tokusatsu or role playing as their favorite roles from the show.

Now what does this have to do with the announcement however?

I was thinking since this is their first time here and get everybody back in the swing of things again with increasing guild activity, that we do something a little different and have an event like dressing up you avi as your favorite rider or for those of us who are on the more creative side, show of your best fanart (I'm looking at you Sai.) Of course, I'm always up for suggestions if you can think of something cooler. It's pretty easy to out-create me, so just post your idea here or in the Suggestion section. XD

In the meantime, feel free to explore the rest of the guild and either post in our Introduction thread get to know some of our members or some of the other topics that are across the site. Since some of you probably already know each other, please feel free to look at our role plays and see what you like. If our current ones don't interest you, don't hesitate to make your own. (*^^*)

The Imperium has always been a pretty chill place so if there's something that interests you (like a sub-section or that's been locked or inactive) or even if something you think is missing, don't hesitate post or ask reactive it. It might say Tokusatsu in it's name, but this guild has always seemed to me to be pretty easygoing when making other non-related topics anyway. XD

That's all I got for now. Please bear with us as we try to get back on our feet again as proper guild, and again, welcome to the Imperium.

Edit:
If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to either post them here or in the suggestion thread. 3nodding

For those of you who may be interested, Kamen Rider: Aftermath is the first up for restart soon if you want to join in. I'm waiting for the guy I'm teaming with to get back to me for another day, but even if he doesn't I'll tweak my next post so y'all can post your stuff. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:07 pm
Welcome back man, it's sure been a while hasn't it. biggrin  

Ayame Ubi
Crew

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:18 pm
Ayame Ubi
It has been. I'm doing pretty good. Feels great to have the feeling of be graduated and about to be on my own in Japan again. (*^^*)

How've you been doing? Found a better job outside of Vegas yet?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:29 pm
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi
It has been. I'm doing pretty good. Feels great to have the feeling of be graduated and about to be on my own in Japan again. (*^^*)

Envy you for being there, What field did you study?

Could be better i suppose, so much drama here at home, No sadly i got fired from a good job i had, was only there for two weeks, bastards said i was going to slow. Which is bullshit, I've seen people take breaks for half an hour come, back work for ten minutes then leave again. From what I hear (my friend still works there) that person is still working there. and the other job i had ended, when my boss passed away, i do work there from time to time. Her son calls when he needs help with something.

looking forward to next month so bad..lol  

Ayame Ubi
Crew

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:23 pm
Ayame Ubi
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi

Could be better i suppose, so much drama here at home, No sadly i got fired from a good job i had, was only there for two weeks, bastards said i was going to slow. Which is bullshit, I've seen people take breaks for half an hour come, back work for ten minutes then leave again. From what I hear (my friend still works there) that person is still working there. and the other job i had ended, when my boss passed away, i do work there from time to time. Her son calls when he needs help with something.

I'm not quite there yet. I'm waiting for the stuff so I can apply for my Visa. xd You mean what I studied in college? Public Relations and Japanese. You know, the perfect combination for teaching English. xp

Wow that really sucks for you. I know jobs are pretty scarce right now, but is there anyway you can relocate to a place that has a bit better job market?

More on topic, got any suggestions for me? XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:20 pm
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi

I'm not quite there yet. I'm waiting for the stuff so I can apply for my Visa. xd You mean what I studied in college? Public Relations and Japanese. You know, the perfect combination for teaching English. xp

Wow that really sucks for you. I know jobs are pretty scarce right now, but is there anyway you can relocate to a place that has a bit better job market?

How long has it been taking? nice, going to teach them English huh. Nice.

Yeah it does, s**t happens I suppose nothing to do but ride it out i suppose. Sadly no, don't have the money to move anywhere, and doubt i could stay with family until i got something somewhere else. Had a few cousins that ruined that for everyone else.

Got a few ideas for things, but really need to iron them out a bit.  

Ayame Ubi
Crew

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:23 pm
Ayame Ubi
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi

Yeah it does, s**t happens I suppose nothing to do but ride it out i suppose. Sadly no, don't have the money to move anywhere, and doubt i could stay with family until i got something somewhere else. Had a few cousins that ruined that for everyone else.

Thanks~! Well they just offered me a position about a week and a half ago so I went ahead sent them what they needed for Japanese immigration, which should take about a month or so to successfully process. After immigration gives the okay, it's off to one of the embassies here in the states and then I'm gone! So like a month or so to go~!! 4laugh

Yeah, that's basically all that you can do for now and just bare with it until something else comes down the line I suppose. Still sucks I know. sweatdrop

Well I'm up for ironing them out right here with now if you're up for it. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:06 pm
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi

Thanks~! Well they just offered me a position about a week and a half ago so I went ahead sent them what they needed for Japanese immigration, which should take about a month or so to successfully process. After immigration gives the okay, it's off to one of the embassies here in the states and then I'm gone! So like a month or so to go~!! 4laugh

Yeah, that's basically all that you can do for now and just bare with it until something else comes down the line I suppose. Still sucks I know. sweatdrop

Well thats good hopefully the month flies by for you. Though i don't want it to myself..lol.. I hope you do well.

Yeah, sadly i'm used to this s**t, like just loves hope things just stake up on me. No matter how much out of the hole of depression i get i end up going deeper back into it.

Could do it in pms, don't want someone coming here hear reading stuff and taking the ideas as their own and stuff..lol  

Ayame Ubi
Crew

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:47 pm
Ayame Ubi
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi

Well thats good hopefully the month flies by for you. Though i don't want it to myself..lol.. I hope you do well.

Yeah, sadly i'm used to this s**t, like just loves hope things just stake up on me. No matter how much out of the hole of depression i get i end up going deeper back into it.

Could do it in pms, don't want someone coming here hear reading stuff and taking the ideas as their own and stuff..lol

It probably won't, but I'll try. xd Wait, don't want what now? xd

I know that feeling all to well, been that way myself for about a couple of years now. Hopefully things will get better though. At least that's what they say; and at least most times they're true. sad

Which ever works I suppose, but I don't think we'll run a high risk of that since we're the only ones in this thread/guild posting now and don't think much people would give a s**t to "steal" something at this point.

I'm actually banking/hoping that some people see the new activity here and start posting too. Wishful thinking I know. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:56 pm
Hello my friends and fellow toku fans, I'm Ray and I am a giant KR fan lol, message me if you wanna talk a bit about it,  

Raycross44

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:12 pm
Raycross44
Hello my friends and fellow toku fans, I'm Ray and I am a giant KR fan lol, message me if you wanna talk a bit about it,
lol I would say this is the wrong thread, but welcome to the Imperium. xd

Since this is a guild dedicated to Kamen Rider and all things Tokusatsu there isn't a much better place to discuss it than here, right? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:34 pm
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi

I know that feeling all to well, been that way myself for about a couple of years now. Hopefully things will get better though. At least that's what they say; and at least most times they're true. sad

Which ever works I suppose, but I don't think we'll run a high risk of that since we're the only ones in this thread/guild posting now and don't think much people would give a s**t to "steal" something at this point.

I'm actually banking/hoping that some people see the new activity here and start posting too. Wishful thinking I know. xd

Well taking a much needed vacation mid August.. smile

Yeah i know, its just sucks waiting.

True, but I'd rather be safe then sorry really. I'll work things out a bit then pm with the ideas.

Well soon see  

Ayame Ubi
Crew

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:01 am
Ayame Ubi
Mr Jes

True, but I'd rather be safe then sorry really. I'll work things out a bit then pm with the ideas.

Well soon see

Oh. Enjoy it! Sounds like you'll really need it. If you're going to be in the Memphis, Chicago, or St. Louis area hit me up. Though you might have to compete with my girlfriend for attention though. xd

Yes it does.

Well, suit yourself. But I don't think we're in much of having our material stolen here. It's not like we're talking about doing something groundbreaking or anything. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:19 pm
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi
Mr Jes

Well soon see

Oh. Enjoy it! Sounds like you'll really need it. If you're going to be in the Memphis, Chicago, or St. Louis area hit me up. Though you might have to compete with my girlfriend for attention though. xd

Yes it does.

Well, suit yourself. But I don't think we're in much of having our material stolen here. It's not like we're talking about doing something groundbreaking or anything. xd

I'm going to be in Pasadena California, for the Morphincon. Going to be the first time I'm going. so can't wait.. yay cat_4laugh cat_4laugh

True, but do you really want to stretch out the thread, with just you and me talking?  

Ayame Ubi
Crew

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:33 pm
Ayame Ubi
Mr Jes
Ayame Ubi
Mr Jes

Well soon see

Yes it does.

I'm going to be in Pasadena California, for the Morphincon. Going to be the first time I'm going. so can't wait.. yay cat_4laugh cat_4laugh

True, but do you really want to stretch out the thread, with just you and me talking?

Never been. I hate you! crying

Like I said, it really doesn't matter. But it was one of this one or the main Suggestion thread after all. xd  
Imperium HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff