Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
D&D 4e Recruitment - Under Siege (3/3 slots filled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:13 am
Alright, think I'll pick up with the second one when you get it up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:03 am
if i was too late, then i'll rebuild for the second XD  

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:13 am
Nope, you're second in, I'm just of a preference to share a party with a friend if possible. Also want to see how this is going to play out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:19 am
Psychofish
Nope, you're second in, I'm just of a preference to share a party with a friend if possible. Also want to see how this is going to play out.
well, i still have to see if the sheet is approved or needs more equipment xp  

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:27 pm
Added a fifth house rule, in case it applies to anyone:

Quote:
5] If you have the Ritual Caster feat, you may swap it out at character creation ONLY for either Skill Training or Skill Focus.

If anyone wants to be part of Hell or High Water INSTEAD, and have submitted your sheet, say so.

Otherwise, imma go make dinner, watch some Doctor Who with my kittens, then come back in a bit, pending unanticipated distractions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:07 pm
i'd rather like to be in Hell or High Water. This would be interesting.  

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:13 pm
Well, if everyone is going to be jumping ship to the other campaign then I guess I will too. Character builder seems to be down right now though, so I'll put together the sheet when the dnd website comes back up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:17 pm
Ultimately, I think that depends on one thing: If Ms. Delacroix makes a character.

Because then it'll be, to my knowledge, FIVE players wanting to play. Currently we have 4.

It'd be easier on me if it's ONLY 4 (say, 2 in one or 2 in the other) to just run one 4-player game instead. 2 players is too risky IMHO for anything D&D related - a bad roll or three will screw you guys up so hard.

If given the choice, I will run Under Siege with 4 unless everyone would rather do Hell or High Water.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:28 pm
Cecilia Davidson
Nvm, going for a different take - elf.

Haven't done that in a long time.

Lemme know if changes need to be made.
Prucaryn

I know you posted in the other thread, but in case you stick with this one, your point buy doesn't add up to 28. I count 22. I'll check the rest of the sheet (if it ever becomes applicable) when your stats are fixified.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:33 pm
I could go for either adventure, I just want to make sure I get to participate in whichever one gets off the ground. People seemed to be more interested in the hell one though.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:44 pm
Rain Yupa
Cecilia Davidson

Prucaryn

I know you posted in the other thread, but in case you stick with this one, your point buy doesn't add up to 28. I count 22. I'll check the rest of the sheet (if it ever becomes applicable) when your stats are fixified.
i know - i redid it for the hell challenge  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:50 pm
Kowsauni
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
Ok here is my character sheet for Emberlyn, the Half Elf Chaos Sorcerer.

I wasn't sure what the rules were for equipment so I just bought her a +1 magic staff with the starting gold. If we are starting off with magic equipment for level 2 characters I'll adjust accordingly.

Also I'd like to know if I could take the Unarmored Agility feet from PHB3. It just fits with her attempts to look like an innocent child better. If not I'll just stick with leather armor proficiency.

Level 3 item, level 2 item, level 1 item, 360 gp. smile

Also, Unarmored Agility is a go.

Updated! ]http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=972313

Unarmored Agility is a feat bonus, not an armor bonus.

Is "Staff Expertise" weapon, implement, or is there a feat called Staff Expertise I can't find?

Don't forget your 1 action point!

With your gold remaining, I assume the Disguise Kit is 30gp, but for the life of me I can't find it.

You start off with 1000 xp, for being at level 2 smile

Nice background. Who's 'Wren', though?

That's all I see that needs touching up or clarification smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:51 pm
Cecilia Davidson
Rain Yupa
Cecilia Davidson

Prucaryn

i know - i redid it for the hell challenge

Aha, you used the same character. Hadn't realized that. I was busy freaking out over my broken table.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:52 pm
Kowsauni
I could go for either adventure, I just want to make sure I get to participate in whichever one gets off the ground. People seemed to be more interested in the hell one though.

Which is weird, because I'm totally going to rake them over the coals in it.

Quite literally.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:09 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni
Ok here is my character sheet for Emberlyn, the Half Elf Chaos Sorcerer.

I wasn't sure what the rules were for equipment so I just bought her a +1 magic staff with the starting gold. If we are starting off with magic equipment for level 2 characters I'll adjust accordingly.

Also I'd like to know if I could take the Unarmored Agility feet from PHB3. It just fits with her attempts to look like an innocent child better. If not I'll just stick with leather armor proficiency.

Level 3 item, level 2 item, level 1 item, 360 gp. smile

Also, Unarmored Agility is a go.

Updated! ]http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=972313

Unarmored Agility is a feat bonus, not an armor bonus.

Is "Staff Expertise" weapon, implement, or is there a feat called Staff Expertise I can't find?

Don't forget your 1 action point!

With your gold remaining, I assume the Disguise Kit is 30gp, but for the life of me I can't find it.

You start off with 1000 xp, for being at level 2 smile

Nice background. Who's 'Wren', though?

That's all I see that needs touching up or clarification smile

Ok, fixed the armor bonus
I think the feat is actually called implement expertise (staff)
Since the website is down I cant look it up but I'm pretty sure the disguise kit is in MME.
fixed the Exp
Wren is the name of a similar character I have to this one. You'll often find I accidentally write the names of other characters I have a lot, especially if I'm currently using them in another thread.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff