Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Saving Someone OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:40 pm
EucalyptusCoral
So guys!
Let's get to know a bit about one another!

ben9x

Mini me of the Zurg

inkyblox

DeathAngelLe

Okay

Hi I'm Jo.

I have 3 jobs. (1. Program Assistant at a non for profit, 2. Event Planner, & 3 Costume creator (not really sure what to call it but I make costumes on commission used to do it for many people but now just for one company).) I'm also going to graduate school full time. As such I am mostly available at weird hours. There's a lot of down time so that's when I jump online.

I'm getting married in January this year, planning everything and creating most of the things (centerpieces etc.)

I live in Florida, so if hurricanes come please understand why I can't talk. And I'm 22.

Oh, and I cosplay. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:52 pm
EucalyptusCoral
-crawwwwls in and collapses.- @.@ I'm so glad I haven't gone down the college life road. My friend is an RA this year and needed help getting everything finished for the students that start coming sunday. x.x

My ankles are super swollen. that building has no air conditioning what so ever. So I was sweating like a hog. D:

-inchworms to the room- G'night every one. ;3;

Good night dear. c:  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:17 pm
EucalyptusCoral
So guys!

ben9x

Mini me of the Zurg

GrayEnvy

DeathAngelLe

Cool man. -l,,l

I'm Marissa, but some people call me either Missy, Rissa or Inky.

I work about 40 hrs a week and single. They call me Inky because I design tattoo's for people and hoping to be a tattoo artist one day. I want to move to North Carolina with my best friend. I have two tattoos and plan to have more. I'm 20 and I'll be 21 in November. My moms, I have three moms and one dad, (Mom and dad are biological, Anita and Laura are my other moms) plan to get me s**t faced on my birthday and bar hop. I wanted to just have a case of beer and chill at home but apperently my idea is too boring. So the toilet will be my best friend that night.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:31 pm
So I feel old now compared to you guys hopefully the others are the same age or older -cross fingers-

Turning 24 in November. My actual nickname irl is Le. I live in cali and I'm a proud mom to an almost one year old girl. ^_^ Next month is her birthday super excited.

GrayEnvy

ben9x

Mini me of the Zurg

inkyblox

EucalyptusCoral

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:45 am
DeathAngelLe
So I feel old now compared to you guys hopefully the others are the same age or older -cross fingers-

Turning 24 in November. My actual nickname irl is Le. I live in cali and I'm a proud mom to an almost one year old girl. ^_^ Next month is her birthday super excited.

Aww! that's awesome!, Don't worry I'm turning 23 in October. So at least we are in the same cohort.

Well it's very nice to meet ya Le.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:49 am
InkyBlox
EucalyptusCoral
So guys!

Cool man. -l,,l

I work about 40 hrs a week and single. They call me Inky because I design tattoo's for people and hoping to be a tattoo artist one day. I want to move to North Carolina with my best friend. I have two tattoos and plan to have more. I'm 20 and I'll be 21 in November. My moms, I have three moms and one dad, (Mom and dad are biological, Anita and Laura are my other moms) plan to get me s**t faced on my birthday and bar hop. I wanted to just have a case of beer and chill at home but apperently my idea is too boring. So the toilet will be my best friend that night.

Awesome, I was curious about the Inky part to your username it is now explained. I think that's a great ambition to become a tattoo artist, I'm sure you'll be great at it. Lol, don't feel bad my plan was to chill at home and make like margaritas or something and my mom was like "nope". And started bar hopping with me. I found a pretty good system to lessen the chance of hangover. for every alcoholic drink you have, have one non-alcoholic one. So have a beer than have a virgin pina colada, or a soda. Then have another drink once that ones done. Good Luck  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:10 am
InkyBlox
EucalyptusCoral
So guys!

ben9x

Mini me of the Zurg

GrayEnvy

DeathAngelLe

Cool man. -l,,l

that's really freaking cool! I have three tattoo's and I want two big ones still. One on my back and one on my leg. <3 If you become a tattoo artist, I'll go to yer shop! ;D

Yuk. The toilet was my friend once but I was so drunk, I didn't remember what it was like. I just knew it was awful. I learned my limit very fast that day.

I avoid a hang over by downing two bottles of water before bed and two advil. you'll feel groggy, but it avoids the headache and it's best to do it before bed otherwise you'll just pee it out since the whole breaking the seal thing comes into play. ><

You will have to pee about every ten minutes. Just a warning. Once you pee that initial time after having a few anyway. Just a warning!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:13 am
DeathAngelLe

Awwww. I want a little person so bad. ;3; I'm still trying to convince my fiance he wants children sooner rather than later. I can understand though why he wouldn't want to wait. :T He wants to go for his paramedics degree and what not. I told him he can go to school while I'm taking care of our child.  

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ben9x

Quotable Saint

10,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:47 pm
GrayEnvy
InkyBlox
EucalyptusCoral
So guys!

Cool man. -l,,l

Awesome, I was curious about the Inky part to your username it is now explained. I think that's a great ambition to become a tattoo artist, I'm sure you'll be great at it. Lol, don't feel bad my plan was to chill at home and make like margaritas or something and my mom was like "nope". And started bar hopping with me. I found a pretty good system to lessen the chance of hangover. for every alcoholic drink you have, have one non-alcoholic one. So have a beer than have a virgin pina colada, or a soda. Then have another drink once that ones done. Good Luck

The carbonation in that soda will help you get drunk faster, if you're looking for a way to prevent a hangover then drink plenty of water. Hangovers are caused by dehydration and water helps to prevent that. I feel that soda would actually increase a hangover because of all the caffeine will also help dehydrate you. Of course though, a glass pop would be better for hangover prevention than an alcoholic drink, but water is probably your best bet. Sorry if this seems a bit "know-it-all"ish, just putting in my two-cents because I have studied the effects of alcohol on several different occasions.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:03 am
So obviously I'm pushing nightfall for a bit longer. It seems that Christopher and Lily are finally going to have a discussion and I think it's fair to let those characters play out the discussion of what vampires are and all that jazz. So you can put your character to bed, stay awake and interact, or help Benjamin guard the house. All your choice on that. I hope to be turning it to nightfall as soon as I can (without interrupting characters discussions) So that was Coral doesn't have to stay in a box forever ^.^

inkyblox

EucalyptusCoral

Mini me of the Zurg

DeathAngelLe

ben9x

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:23 pm
GrayEnvy
So obviously I'm pushing nightfall for a bit longer. It seems that Christopher and Lily are finally going to have a discussion and I think it's fair to let those characters play out the discussion of what vampires are and all that jazz. So you can put your character to bed, stay awake and interact, or help Benjamin guard the house. All your choice on that. I hope to be turning it to nightfall as soon as I can (without interrupting characters discussions) So that was Coral doesn't have to stay in a box forever ^.^

inkyblox

EucalyptusCoral

Mini me of the Zurg

DeathAngelLe

ben9x

Lemme out lemme out! xD You know what would be great? If my character happened to be claustrophobic. xD She /has/ been traveling with Jaroph and everything so she hasn't had t sleep in a coffin like.. ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:24 pm
EucalyptusCoral
GrayEnvy

inkyblox

EucalyptusCoral

Mini me of the Zurg

DeathAngelLe

ben9x

Lemme out lemme out! xD You know what would be great? If my character happened to be claustrophobic. xD She /has/ been traveling with Jaroph and everything so she hasn't had t sleep in a coffin like.. ever.

Oh, that'd be a great way for her to wake up. Thinking she's been buried alive or something >.<  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:15 pm
GrayEnvy

That would be the best thing ever. And after night falls, it's going to be dark anyway so she would push through or something and like... climb the wall or something....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:12 am
Hey guys, I want to let you guys know that I'm still active, but I have been busy. I haven't forgotten about the rp. I Will be posting sometime tonight! Sorry!  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Rezzyuma

Shy Spirit

8,865 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:58 am
EucalyptusCoral
So guys!

ben9x

Mini me of the Zurg

inkyblox

DeathAngelLe

I'm Isabella. I'm 16 and live in Florida. I sing, dance, and play piano soon Violin. I love art, I'm already in my high school's AP 2D Art class for Seniors and I am a Sophomore.

I love to cosplay, I will eventually have my cosplay photo's on my profile. I don't know when though.

I like to roleplay also. So feel free to message and add me if you like I don't mind at all.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff