Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Saving Someone OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:22 am
Yay everyone is together! Now we are going to be moving to sunrise, but it won't officially be sunrise until Wednesday, just to give everyone a chance to reply and for introductions to be made.

Once Sunrise hits I'll announce it on here (Don't worry I'll tag you) Now in this universe vampires don't HAVE to sleep during the day they just can't be in the sunlight at all. However if you decide to have your vampire character stay awake your going to be a bit more tired and slower. So if you do so please play your character as such. Same for the humans, you need rest as well. There will be a time skip time where everyone can rest a little, your just going to be cranky the next night. (lol cranky vampires >.< Not sure why that makes me giggle.)

Now things will be going on during daytime so feel free to be asleep or awake as you choose. Nightfall is going to happen on Saturday, I may make it sooner if I we hit all the plot points we need to or if no one responds (if everyone is asleep).

Are these days okay with everyone? (Please respond here with a yes or no soon)

inkyblox

EucalyptusCoral

Mini me of the Zurg

DeathAngelLe

ben9x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:54 pm
Sounds like a plan.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:28 pm
I'm down for that idea. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:51 pm
DeathAngelLe
Sounds like a plan.

OOC: By the way your post is great.. smile  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:01 pm
GrayEnvy

LoL thanks was iffy about it ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:55 pm
Sounds good. My character went a little bazurk... Then again, she was following Jaroph around the wild for a while and always had to rely on her instincts.

Grumpy vamps indeed. I feel like all three of them are going to be grumpy. Performing a spell can't be easy. o.o  

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:02 am
SUNRISE!

The sun has risen, no vampire can leave. They can still stay up, but once again if you do please play your character as if they are tired and slower than normal. So if you get into a fight, you might get injured easier than normal.

**On a side note please remember you need to be posting every three days. I haven't replied in order to give Jaroph and Christian a chance to react to Ben and Lilian's post.

ben9x

Mini me of the Zurg

inkyblox

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:48 pm
I'm still here. I just don't know what I can post for the moment while my character is healing. I mean, she is passed out cold. I have a good post for when the night falls again. The posts i would be posting would be very short.

I am reading along though, keeping up with the story and what not so I don't fall behind.  

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:13 pm
EucalyptusCoral
I'm still here. I just don't know what I can post for the moment while my character is healing. I mean, she is passed out cold. I have a good post for when the night falls again. The posts i would be posting would be very short.

I am reading along though, keeping up with the story and what not so I don't fall behind.

Finally made a post ^^ yay.

Dude, our characters are going to have some interesting conversation. o xo;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:13 pm
Off camping for the weekend, be back on monday  

ben9x

Quotable Saint

10,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:17 pm
InkyBlox
EucalyptusCoral

Finally made a post ^^ yay.

Dude, our characters are going to have some interesting conversation. o xo;

Oh I know it. i can't wait for my character to wake up. Right now she is out cold. xD I like reading along though. :3 It's really interesting so far.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:18 pm
ben9x
Off camping for the weekend, be back on monday

HAVE FUN biggrin  

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:24 pm
So guys!
Let's get to know a bit about one another!

I'll start.

My name is Coral. I'm a dispatcher for an ambulance company. I work monday-friday and have the weekends off though it doesn't seem that way because I'm always busy. I work with my fiance whom I met in high school. :3

We are hopefully getting married next year. :3

Erm, I'm 21, will be 22 in January, though I don't act like most 21 year olds.

I live in Illinois, USA. So you guys have a general idea of where I live and the time zone is central standard time.... yeah. Central. ;D

Erm... Yeah. :3

GrayEnvy

ben9x

Mini me of the Zurg

inkyblox

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:12 pm
EucalyptusCoral

I figured that, I was quoting you for the sun rise thing. Trying to save time by doing all I need to in one post.  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:21 pm
-crawwwwls in and collapses.- @.@ I'm so glad I haven't gone down the college life road. My friend is an RA this year and needed help getting everything finished for the students that start coming sunday. x.x

My ankles are super swollen. that building has no air conditioning what so ever. So I was sweating like a hog. D:

-inchworms to the room- G'night every one. ;3;  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces