Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Is Gaia broken? They must be sick! (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:21 am
What? Why? How? All of a sudden, the quick grab game system thing is giving out 10k gold or more! They use to only give like 100 gold or less. Why is Gaia doing this? It's scary to see them give good amounts of gold and better items in this FREE game. Gaia must be broken!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:12 am
Bubblehead0987654321
What? Why? How? All of a sudden, the quick grab game system thing is giving out 10k gold or more! They use to only give like 100 gold or less. Why is Gaia doing this? It's scary to see them give good amounts of gold and better items in this FREE game. Gaia must be broken!!!

I believe it's because of the recent inflation. If they didn't keep the rewards from the daily chance up to date with marketplace prices, people wouldn't really have an incentive to log on daily anymore. With the marketplace in its current state, 75k is worth about as much as 75g used to be able to buy.  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:31 pm
Shujitsun
Bubblehead0987654321

I believe it's because of the recent inflation. If they didn't keep the rewards from the daily chance up to date with marketplace prices, people wouldn't really have an incentive to log on daily anymore. With the marketplace in its current state, 75k is worth about as much as 75g used to be able to buy.

See, i was thinking of the inflation had to deal with it but I didn't know why though. Thanks for that.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games