User Image
User Image

𝓓π“ͺ𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓸𝒇 π“žπ“·π’† ✺ ℳ𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓲π“ͺ𝓷 ✺ β„³π“ͺ𝓻𝓻𝓲𝒆𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓦𝔂π“ͺ𝓽𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓻π“ͺπ“Άπ“ΌβœΊ π’ͺπ“Œπ“ƒπ‘’π“‡ π‘œπ’» πΈπ‘’π“Žπ“π‘œπ“…π“ˆ

When the sun goes down and the lights burn out, then it's time for you to shine
Brighter than a shooting star! So shine no matter where you are!
Fill the darkest night with a brilliant light, 'cause it's time for you to shine
Brighter than a shooting star! So shine no matter where you are tonight!

Milo couldn't help but to smirk when Wyatt motioned that his cousins were guilty of warping his innocence. "I haven't a clue to whom you may be referring! Well... there was the time Cyd... you know what, that's not dinner appropriate. I'll tell that later." He smirked, struggling to hold back laughter. Of course, with Milo, it escaped, leaving him in a fit of giggles for a second or two... or fifteen. At the end of his laugh, he sipped his wine, smiling sweetly. Wyatt looked bemused at the suggestion of not only a second child, but a daughter as well. Milo worried about both, but moreso about the reactions. Dris would likely be thrilled, but Kalin and Thane... would likely not. Wyatt expressed his doubts, causing Milo to sigh softly. "You forget we're opposites. Honest, when Dris goes through... stuff, it's gonna have to be your responsibility. I was given the talk by a horrible combination of my mum, Cydney, and a bad adult magazine. I... no. Wow." He let out a soft chuckle, hoping to ease tension. "The one thing I have going is that even though I'm overtly gay, I know more about the female anatomy than James. Yes, James." He gently squeezed Wyatt's hand, then smiled when the older male agreed to go and look. "Really? You... you don't mind?" Tears dotted his bottom lashes, months of worry lifting from the man. This had been in his thoughts longer than he cared to admit. When food was brought over, Milo smiled even brighter, happily burning his mouth on a hot bite of chicken.

Yukina101

Gaze into my eyes when the fire starts and fan the flames so hot it melts our hearts
Oh, the pouring rain will try to put it out, but not this time!
Let your colors burn and brightly burst into a million sparks that all disperse
And illuminate a world that'll try to bring you down, but not this time!