Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Remember to Pray [1 Thessalonians 5:17]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:52 am
Pray for the middle east. For God's will in the conflict.
Pray that God will cover those that are Innocent with His "wings" (Psalm 91:4). We pray that people's hearts will be softened, and made to feel compassion. We pray for Israel, but we pray also for Israel's enemies, that God will open their eyes to the truth that is only found in Jesus. We pray that the Gospel will take root on both sides of the conflict. It is the only way to any kind of lasting peace, and understanding.

We pray in Jesus name. Amen!

The prayer is inspired by a PM from Karo Kiba.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

Matthew 5:42-45
"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:06 am
Garland-Green
Pray that God will cover those that are Innocent with His "wings" (Psalm 91:4). We pray that people's hearts will be softened, and made to feel compassion. We pray for Israel, but we pray also for Israel's enemies, that God will open their eyes to the truth that is only found in Jesus. We pray that the Gospel will take root on both sides of the conflict. It is the only way to any kind of lasting peace, and understanding.

"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Thank you Karo and thank you Jesus. smile I miss her  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:31 am
Tsur
Garland-Green

Thank you Karo and thank you Jesus. smile I miss her

I see her online from time to time. I am sure she would not mind if you decided to PM her. =)  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games