Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Reformed Monster Society (3.5) Recruiting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:17 pm
Petra
Basilisk Girl

User Image

Petra would simply respond to Zelekhut's question. "We...heard....a song...and...investigated. This....lady...was...playing...a harp."

After listening to the lady play for another moment or so Petra would begin to fidget and comment. "Well...we...should...continue on...our...way. They...are...waiting...on us."  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:16 am
"And so the beasts enter then leave, with no care for melody..." Jack followed as he leaned against a tree, with his arms crossed. "... Why did the king give you rights?"

(Sorry, totally forgot I joined this rp.. sweatdrop )

Current form
Aasimar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

GregarMoon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 9:44 pm
Kaxfaldir sensed that something was not right somewhere, that the woman was hiding something, but what is it? Could that she be a monster as well, but with more human appearances? Or was it that she was just......

Deciding to play the role of the suspicious bad guy, Kaxfaldir approached the woman and asked in a deep rumbling voice, "a woman such as you should not be in this forest alone. What exactly are you hiding?"

Intimidate +8  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:21 pm
"I am hiding the fact that I am one of the strongest adventurers in these woods and I am about to murder all of you." The woman said in a serious tone before laughing. "Or not. Probably not. Fighting would get my dress dirty."  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 8:21 pm
Petra
Basilisk Girl

User Image

Even Petra shuttered a bit at Kaxfaldir's intimidating voice. Yet this woman didn't even bat an eye. She looked around at the other society members. "Let us...go...please. We have...more...important...matters."

Petra would then glance at Jack, not sure what to make of him. He was obviously trying to bait them but she was not sure why. Stil, she would respond to his question in her slow determined way of speaking. "Because...he...knew...we...could make...difference."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:29 pm
"I must be going as well." The woman said with a soft smile. "I have a meeting to get to and my love for music might get me in trouble for being late." The woman stood up and gathered her supplies. "Stay safe. The forest can be dangerous." She said as she walked away from the group. She was walking in the opposite direction of the village the society members were supposed to be headed.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:44 am
"Dangerous indeed," He spoke as he watched the lass walk from them.

He continued to watch her as she walked from view, Jack started to speak to Petra, and the others "A difference in the lives of those who you steal, murder, and belittle; by your content need of survival, maybe." Jack let out a sigh before shaking his head, "Tsk, tsk, tsk...So... I currently find myself at a loss of entertainment. What important matters, do you speak of Red?"

(I thought someone would have asked/posted by now. Is she walking in the direction of the Society?)

Current form
Aasimar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:13 pm
Petra
Basilisk Girl

User Image

Petra watches the girl leave the clearing and then looks back at the boy. it took her a bit to catch on, but it finally dawned on her he was purposely being disrespectful. She let out a forlorn sigh. "I...see...you...hate...us...for what...we... are. That...is....your...choice. But...it makes...me...sad."

Petra turns her horse around and begins to ride back in the direction of their task. She saw no further reason to interact with this person who hated them for something they could not change. Besides they had a work to do.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:58 pm
Saddness, is a much better emotion than...

As loud as he could, Jack cleared his throat. "Today I choose, under no compulsion, to join this society
To protect those who cannot protect themselves
To be all good in the world
To fight all evil in the world
Till my flesh is feasted upon by time
Till my bones are turned to dust
I will hold true to this sacred vow."

Before, sitting on her stump and began to whistle a peppy tune.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:44 pm
(She is walking deeper into the forest.)

The town is close by. If everyone is ready we can scene transition there.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:52 pm
((I vote to move on, ready for transition))  
ghalo1337 rolled 20 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 1, 1, 4, 3, 5, 2, 4, 3, 5, 3, 5, 3, 6, 1, 5, 6, 2 Total: 66 (20-120)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:19 am
Rolling stats  

ghalo1337

ghalo1337 rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 1 Total: 10 (3-18)

ghalo1337

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:21 am
rerolling 1s  
ghalo1337 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:22 am
Lets roll this one more time xD  

ghalo1337

ghalo1337

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:24 am
stats are 13 14 15 16 17......  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers