Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Reformed Monster Society (3.5) Recruiting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:52 pm
Petra
Basilisk Girl

User Image

((Opps, I was mistaking Mongoolesh for a different person, though Mongoolesh is currently gone for an undetermined amount time as well. He is moving and is not sure when he will get internet back))

Petra cocked her head to one side as she thought about the question. "I...Don't know." Petra was more cornered with their mission of meeting the RMS operative in Antiv, but the music was definitely curious. "I'd...rather...continue...but...we...can investigate...if...you like. A boy...headed...in..that direction...a moment..ago."  
GregarMoon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:19 am
(aaahhhh......)

"Hmm, was there? I was not paying attention then," the young Geriviar snarled. "But enough of chatter. Let's investigate," he said, turning to find the aforementioned boy.

(Spot check +7)  

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:59 pm
Petra
Basilisk Girl

User Image

Petra would nod at Kaxfaldir and direct her horse to move forward in the direction of the voice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:49 pm
You both find your way to the woman in white. Before you can make yourselves known she speaks. "Is it someone new?"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:41 am
Petra
Basilisk Girl

User Image

Petra would see the woman with the harp sitting on the stump and immediately look down at the ground embarrassed. "Please...excuse...our...interruption. We...heard..music...and...were curious."  
GregarMoon rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 3 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:24 am
Kaxfaldir followed Petra, and it was not too long that they came to a woman sitting on a stump of the tree. While Petra asked the questions, Kaxfaldir decided to get a check on the woman, his eyes flitting around observing his subject for any anomaly or telltale strangeness.

(Rolling for Sense Motive first, then Spot check.
Sense motive +1
Spot +7)

(EDIT: wow, that crit and fail tho....)  

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:42 am
"Well you are free to listen if you want." The woman said with a soft smile.

Kaxfaldir you are able to discern no hostile intent from her. It is obvious, however that she is hiding something.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:57 am
(I'm back can someone post a summary of whats going/happened since I begun moving? For my sanity's sake I have so much to catch up on.)  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:00 am
Mongooseh
(I'm back can someone post a summary of whats going/happened since I begun moving? For my sanity's sake I have so much to catch up on.)

The group was going through a forest and came across a woman in white who was playing a harp. The group is now around the clearing where she is at.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 3:05 pm
Zelekhut finally broke out of a existential paradox he was dealing with and caught up with the group at the woman playing the harp.

"What is going on here?" He asked no one in particular.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers