Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Arranged Randomly OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:45 pm
Aura_Anoushka
GrayEnvy

I'm so sorry... sweatdrop @_@ I made a huge mistake in my last post lol I didn't even realize it until you pointed it out just now. I'm really sorry gonk

Edit: I edited my previous post to match better

It's cool, i realize it's a weird instrument not many would know it at first glance. I play it but then again I'm weird ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:38 am
Aura_Anoushka
KamiGearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Deathangelle

GrayEnvy

GrayEnvy

Ultimate Holly

No Smoking Period

Angel-Kami-Sama

shabatha

Yandere Darling

Hey all, so we've lost two characters so far - Prince Tyn played by Shifting Fools and ͜͡P͜͜͡͡r͜͜͡͡ι͜͜͡͡ɴ͜͜͡͡c͜͜͡͡e͜͜͡͡ѕ͜͜͡͡ѕ͜͜͡͡ ͜͜͡͡J͜͜͡͡υ͜͜͡͡l͜͜͡͡ι͜͜͡͡α͜͜͡͡ɴ͜͜͡͡ ͜͜͡͡D͜͜͡͡o͜͜͡͡r͜͜͡͡м͜͜͡͡α͜͜͡͡ɴ͜͡т played by Yuiki Kiryu.I've opened up a position as Esmarelda and Thebus' offspring to you all, but now I'll open it to the public too.

Hmmm....wish I had noticed this sooner (don't appear to be in the quotes), guess I'll have to figure out something to do with Armel  

ben9x

Quotable Saint

10,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:17 am
ben9x
Aura_Anoushka
KamiGearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Deathangelle

ben9x

GrayEnvy

Ultimate Holly

No Smoking Period

Angel-Kami-Sama

shabatha

Yandere Darling

Hey all, so we've lost two characters so far - Prince Tyn played by Shifting Fools and ͜͡P͜͜͡͡r͜͜͡͡ι͜͜͡͡ɴ͜͜͡͡c͜͜͡͡e͜͜͡͡ѕ͜͜͡͡ѕ͜͜͡͡ ͜͜͡͡J͜͜͡͡υ͜͜͡͡l͜͜͡͡ι͜͜͡͡α͜͜͡͡ɴ͜͜͡͡ ͜͜͡͡D͜͜͡͡o͜͜͡͡r͜͜͡͡м͜͜͡͡α͜͜͡͡ɴ͜͡т played by Yuiki Kiryu.I've opened up a position as Esmarelda and Thebus' offspring to you all, but now I'll open it to the public too.

Hmmm....wish I had noticed this sooner (don't appear to be in the quotes), guess I'll have to figure out something to do with Armel

I'm so sorry it looks like your name got deleted by accident when I deleted Yuri Yuki's and Shifting Fools. I'm really sorry I'll make sure you're in further announcements. But yeah, they were both overwhelmed in one way or another. Yuki was suppose to do an exit post, but I don't think she will be either. maybe talk to her via PM to sort out how armel will react to her not being there suddenly  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:21 pm
Hey all. I'm having internet/computer problems. Will post ASAP  

Aura_Anoushka

ben9x

Quotable Saint

10,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:40 pm
Sorry for not posting much, got some IRL crap and what-not. Also not sure what to do with Armel because he was more or less built around his sister. But anyway, for now I guess just say that Schrodinger doesn't exist for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:06 am
So, is it just me or does this guild go through periods of inactivity. I notice that before September everyone is posting and then September hits and bam, no posts. I wonder why that is?

Dissected Princess

Kami GearX

Aura_Anoushka

GrayEnvy

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Deathangelle

ben9x

Yuiki Kiryu

Ultimate Holly

No Smoking Period

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:55 am
Sorry been extremely busy >.< Planning a wedding and trying to get a job is very difficult it seems  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:51 pm
No Smoking Period
So, is it just me or does this guild go through periods of inactivity. I notice that before September everyone is posting and then September hits and bam, no posts. I wonder why that is?

Dissected Princess

Kami GearX

Aura_Anoushka

GrayEnvy

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Deathangelle

ben9x

Yuiki Kiryu

Ultimate Holly

Usually school starts around this time for many. It get busy for many work places too based on end of the year, and business picking up in college towns.  

Aura_Anoushka

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces