Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Arranged Randomly OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:59 pm
Arranged Randomly

We all know the stories of how our favorite fairytale princes and princesses met and fell in love – only to rule their kingdoms together; but what of their children? Many stories end at the “happily ever after”, and we never find out what happened to the children of these forever happy couples. Did their parents let them fall the clumsy way they did, or did they have something else in mind?

User Image
RP Front Page
Profiles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:01 pm
All OOC posts go here obviously smile  

Aura_Anoushka

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:37 am
Hey, so I put this up on the main rp too but one of Jasmine and Aladdin's twins, Aksha, has a servant she was close with in her bio. I left things vague in case anybody wanted to play somebody else was interested in playing the role. It's not necessary, just there smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:12 pm
OKay so we have a few reserves I'm waiting to send in profiles, but I'm thinking of starting too since I got a couple more characters in.

I'm gonna message those that still have reserves  

Aura_Anoushka

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:00 am
Dissected Princess

Kami GearX

GrayEnvy

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Deathangelle

I like the rapid fire start last night smile I'll post once more with Aksha but after that I'll wait a bit and give the others who haven't posted a chance to get a word in edge wise.

Is anybody else having problems with the colors in their posts? I had to format it funny for everything to work right.

Also, you guys don't really need to keep your characters in that foyer if they're not interacting with anybody just yet. Explore the castle or grounds. They have a whole island to themselves and that main door isn't locked or anything. I'm sorry, I'll better explain what the castle looks like in one of the reserved spaces on the front page. I will quote you all once that's done  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:00 pm
Dissected Princess

Kami GearX

GrayEnvy

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Deathangelle

Hey I'm off to bed for an early work day. I will catch up after work tomorrow.  

Aura_Anoushka

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:56 pm
Dissected Princess

Kami GearX

GrayEnvy

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Deathangelle

Don't forget the castle is an enchanted castle - things are moving on their own to clean up, cook, and attend to the royalty. Also think of it kinda like Hogwarts. Rooms may appear at the will of whoever needs them or finds them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:59 pm
Well that's awesome! Makes things a bit easier doesn't it. cat_blaugh  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:19 pm
GrayEnvy

lol yeah there's no way I could know what everybody would want there to be in the castle and I knew I would forget things (like a stable lol) so by all means explore and add things. Stairs may appear, doors, go for it smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:45 am
Kami GearX

Hey sorry, went to post last night and hit a writers block. Lemme clarify though, is Darian pushing past Aksha or telling her to follow him?  

Aura_Anoushka

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:59 am
Aura_Anoushka
Kami GearX

Hey sorry, went to post last night and hit a writers block. Lemme clarify though, is Darian pushing past Aksha or telling her to follow him?

He's telling her to move out of his way, he's trying to be calm and not shove past, but if she continues to get in his way he might get physical.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:37 pm
Well thats not nice lol  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:36 am
As we need Prince's I'm gunna send this RP to a friend of mine (NoSmokingPeriod) to see if he can/wants to join. I dunno if he will but I'll give it a shot if he does he'll send you a profile by the end of this week. Just wanted to give you a heads up. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:50 am
I also invited a friend to join, but I haven't heard back from him yet. I don't think he's even looked at the message yet talk2hand Haha

-x-

He's going to join after all! whee So soon we will have an equal amount of each gender

User 36706949

Sugary Phantom

Soriel Trash

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:59 pm
Dissected Princess

Sorry, sorry! Life's been putting me through the ringer.

Anyway, I hope to have a fun Rp with all of you!

U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff