Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Fallout

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:43 am
Alright I run 3 different guilds of my own and I honestly don't even try to rp here anymore because of all the rules. I prefer things simple. Everyone save Noobs know the rules guys. Anyway not why I posting here. Alright here is the reason.

I happen to be posting her to advertise an Rp I set up on the Barton Town forums. Click on the link following this paragraph if you wish to see it. As of right now I really only need one more male character for the Rp despite what the title says. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/welcome-home-armageddon-accepting-3-open-spots/t.92972017/

Please, I want to see how this Rp does out there. Plus this guild, large as it may be, has no place for an Apocalyptic Rp like this. Depending on how well this Rp does I might put up an advertisement for my most recent guild. It isn't even complete though so...no need to even wonder about it. Thank you those that pay attention and give my Rp a look.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:14 pm
bump  

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash