Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
what do you do? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snow Halation

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:09 pm
what do you when a gaian has made you so depressed by their words, that you can't shake it off. no matter what you do?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:16 am
Snow Halation
what do you when a gaian has made you so depressed by their words, that you can't shake it off. no matter what you do?

I'm very sorry to hear that.

If the person is continuing to bother you in any way, be sure to add them to your Ignore List. If they continue to bother or harass you, you can file a harassment report. If they don't stop and see reason after the first time you ask, they likely won't stop when you keep asking. Just kindly ask the other user to stop bothering you (once) and then stop communicating with the person. Do not throw zings back and forth or you could get in trouble too.

Anyway~

You used past tense, so I assume that the incident is over, yes? Just try do whatever you would normally do to try to shake things off: put on music, read a good story, make some art, punch a punching bag~
Or if you'd like to stick around Gaia, maybe bump mindlessly, fill out a bump quiz, find some lonely users bumping a quest thread and chat with them, maybe go kill some monsters on zOMG~
Just find somewhere else to go or something different to do for a while (that's not around the other user.) It was a one time deal. Try to find another area of Gaia (maybe NSTG) with some happier people to chat with to distract yourself. ^^
My post is a couple hours so I hope you were able to find something to help shake it off by now and didn't need this post. <3

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
RupertBear1920 rolled 5 20-sided dice: 8, 13, 13, 4, 18 Total: 56 (5-100)

RupertBear1920

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:26 pm
it is just internet no hard feelings
heart  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out