Fading's Smokey Hideaway Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:24 am
Wandering around the guild one might find a hallway rather dark. Should they follow it, with a hand upon the wall, it shan't be long till they come to a door. It seems almost cold, though the hall feels pleasant enough. Now the question is do you stay out and go back the other way, or do you knock and see who will answer?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:25 am
If one should come in they will find a dimly lit room with a widow that leads to a balcony. The room itself is somewhat sparse. There's a couch about midway in with a coffee table in front of it. In the corner near the door, a kitchenette. On the wall opposite the window is a bookshelf with a few books. These being mostly fairy tales, fables and various mythologies. At the back are two doors and a bed that looks barely used. One door leads to the bathroom, the other to the closet. A dimmer switch for the lights is on the wall by the door that lead into the room, should the current lighting not be enough for some guests.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:40 am
Misa knew her way around the guild, expertly navigating the corridors, her blonde hair fanning out behind her as at last she turned the corner into a dim hallway. Making her way down the hall to a specific room, the princess knocked softly upon the door, leaning forward and whispering into the wood itself. "The password is.. gay princesses."

She and Toby hung out a lot, when she felt okay enough. They were the best of friends, and had devised a fool proof system to allow them to communicate easily with one another via text message. The first thing she did when they became friends was to get him a nice phone. Back then, it wasn't all that much. She patiently awaited his answer, leaning back away from the door. Hoping he wasn't asleep, she needed some time to talk to someone she trusted.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:50 am
Starlight Princess Misa
Misa knew her way around the guild, expertly navigating the corridors, her blonde hair fanning out behind her as at last she turned the corner into a dim hallway. Making her way down the hall to a specific room, the princess knocked softly upon the door, leaning forward and whispering into the wood itself. "The password is.. gay princesses."

She and Toby hung out a lot, when she felt okay enough. They were the best of friends, and had devised a fool proof system to allow them to communicate easily with one another via text message. The first thing she did when they became friends was to get him a nice phone. Back then, it wasn't all that much. She patiently awaited his answer, leaning back away from the door. Hoping he wasn't asleep, she needed some time to talk to someone she trusted.

Tobias had been perusing his bookshelf, thinking about possibly reading one of the books again when he heard the knock. Starting to head to the door, the whispered words made him chuckle and shake his head. Making himself solid, he took hold of the door knob and turned it. When he opened the door to find Misa on the other side, his expression showed his amusement.
"Hello, Misa my dear. What a pleasant surprise. Please, do come in."
He stood to the side opening the door wider and giving her a slight bow.
"To what do I owe the pleasure of your company?"

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:13 am
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa

Tobias had been perusing his bookshelf, thinking about possibly reading one of the books again when he heard the knock. Starting to head to the door, the whispered words made him chuckle and shake his head. Making himself solid, he took hold of the door knob and turned it. When he opened the door to find Misa on the other side, his expression showed his amusement.

Smiling gently as he opened the door, she stepped on passed him with a cheery wave. "Hi, Toby. Thanks for letting me in, bae." Making her way over to the couch, she flopped onto the cushions with a soft thump, crossing her legs. "Me? I just wanted someone to talk to. I didn't know if anyone else was awake, and I didn't want to wake them up if they were still sleeping. You know how it is." Misa made herself at home, sliding off her shoes and placing them under the coffee table as she spoke. She knew he wouldn't mind, as often as they hung out together.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:25 am
Starlight Princess Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa

Smiling gently as he opened the door, she stepped on passed him with a cheery wave. "Hi, Toby. Thanks for letting me in, bae." Making her way over to the couch, she flopped onto the cushions with a soft thump, crossing her legs. "Me? I just wanted someone to talk to. I didn't know if anyone else was awake, and I didn't want to wake them up if they were still sleeping. You know how it is." Misa made herself at home, sliding off her shoes and placing them under the coffee table as she spoke. She knew he wouldn't mind, as often as they hung out together.

"Of course, no sense in hanging around dimly lit hallways. Well, alone at least."
Closing the door after she walked in, a grin was now on his face as if perhaps a private joke was referred to. It turned to a smile again seeing her get comfortable.
"I see. You know me, ever the night owl."
As he spoke, he headed to the kitchenette and started boiling water for tea.
"Tea will be ready fairly soon. Would you like anything in the mean time?"
He got out two mugs and a box of various teas for them to choose from.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:50 am
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa

"Of course, no sense in hanging around dimly lit hallways. Well, alone at least."
Closing the door after she walked in, a grin was now on his face as if perhaps a private joke was referred to. It turned to a smile again seeing her get comfortable.
"I see. You know me, ever the night owl."
As he spoke, he headed to the kitchenette and started boiling water for tea.
"Tea will be ready fairly soon. Would you like anything in the mean time?"
He got out two mugs and a box of various teas for them to choose from.

She smirked, realizing his little slip. "You're awful.~" Her tone was playful, and of course she didn't mean it. Wishing she had something to throw at him, she contented herself by sticking her tongue out at him instead. Misa was also a night owl, and didn't sleep at night at all. In the evenings, yes. Aside from that, she was awake for most of the day and all night.

"Hmm.. how about some peppermint tea? I could use something to wake myself up a bit." Tapping a forefinger against her lips as she spoke, she glanced about the room, curious as to what he might have been doing before she arrived. "What were you up to before I got here? Marathoning one of your mythology books again?" Misa understood his fascination with myths and fairy tales, and wondered when the day would come where he found something in a stray passage about his own homeland.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:17 am
Starlight Princess Misa

She smirked, realizing his little slip. "You're awful.~" Her tone was playful, and of course she didn't mean it. Wishing she had something to throw at him, she contented herself by sticking her tongue out at him instead. Misa was also a night owl, and didn't sleep at night at all. In the evenings, yes. Aside from that, she was awake for most of the day and all night.

"Hmm.. how about some peppermint tea? I could use something to wake myself up a bit." Tapping a forefinger against her lips as she spoke, she glanced about the room, curious as to what he might have been doing before she arrived. "What were you up to before I got here? Marathoning one of your mythology books again?" Misa understood his fascination with myths and fairy tales, and wondered when the day would come where he found something in a stray passage about his own homeland.

"Guilty."
His tone showed the same playfulness. This was simply how they talked to each other. Each knew the other meant no harm. He chuckled when she stuck her tongue out.
"Excellent choice, and I have plenty in stock."
He grabbed out two peppermint tea bags, along with spoons, and a sugar holder. Once the water was ready, he turned the heat off and filled the mugs. Placing all the tea things on a tray, he brought them to the coffee table and set it before Misa.
"I was about to look through one or two again before you arrived. Perhaps I should get some new books."
He joined her on the couch, casting a sideways glance to the bookshelf. He then shrugged and went about steeping his tea.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:42 am
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa

"Guilty."
His tone showed the same playfulness. This was simply how they talked to each other. Each knew the other meant no harm. He chuckled when she stuck her tongue out.
He grabbed out two peppermint tea bags, along with spoons, and a sugar holder. Once the water was ready, he turned the heat off and filled the mugs. Placing all the tea things on a tray, he brought them to the coffee table and set it before Misa.
"I was about to look through one or two again before you arrived. Perhaps I should get some new books."
He joined her on the couch, casting a sideways glance to the bookshelf. He then shrugged and went about steeping his tea.

It was fun to tease him, as he let her get away with it. He didn't mind her playful nature, and that made him really fun to hang out with in her spare time. Tilting her head towards him, she yawned, stretching her arms above her head. She wasn't that tired, though she had woken up only a couple hours before paying him a visit.

"Good to hear. I can take you book shopping one day if you want. I need to see if they have the new Sailor Moon volume, anyhow." Misa was an avid manga collector. Half of the shelves in her room were devoted to them, while the rest were college textbooks, history, psychology, astrology, astronomy, and literature. This princess loved to read, but that's not all she did, of course.

Once he returned, she picked up her own mug and held it tightly in both hands, content to let it steep for awhile. Misa liked her tea strong, and very sweet. Once it was steeped to her satisfaction, she would remove the teabag and dump a few teaspoons of sugar into the mug, stirring it thoroughly. If there was one thing she really enjoyed, it was drinking tea, especially with friends. It just made everything right, and calmed her wandering mind like nothing else could.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:49 am
Starlight Princess Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa

"Guilty."

It was fun to tease him, as he let her get away with it. He didn't mind her playful nature, and that made him really fun to hang out with in her spare time. Tilting her head towards him, she yawned, stretching her arms above her head. She wasn't that tired, though she had woken up only a couple hours before paying him a visit.

"Good to hear. I can take you book shopping one day if you want. I need to see if they have the new Sailor Moon volume, anyhow." Misa was an avid manga collector. Half of the shelves in her room were devoted to them, while the rest were college textbooks, history, psychology, astrology, astronomy, and literature. This princess loved to read, but that's not all she did, of course.

Once he returned, she picked up her own mug and held it tightly in both hands, content to let it steep for awhile. Misa liked her tea strong, and very sweet. Once it was steeped to her satisfaction, she would remove the teabag and dump a few teaspoons of sugar into the mug, stirring it thoroughly. If there was one thing she really enjoyed, it was drinking tea, especially with friends. It just made everything right, and calmed her wandering mind like nothing else could.

His mug was left to steep on the tray for a moment and he leaned back on the couch. A smile tugged at his lips hearing her offer and he nodded.
"I would enjoy that. Do you know of a good place or two to look?"
His gaze had been on his mug but it shifted to her as she mentioned wanting a new manga volume. His tone took on a slight teasing quality as he raised a brow.
"I see, so you have an ulterior motive for the offer. Heh, but I tease. I think it would be nice to both go looking for something. Better than only one of us finding something at least."
His attention returned to his mug as he studied the color to determine how strong it now was.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:02 am
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Starlight Princess Misa

"Guilty."

His mug was left to steep on the tray for a moment and he leaned back on the couch. A smile tugged at his lips hearing her offer and he nodded.
"I would enjoy that. Do you know of a good place or two to look?"
His gaze had been on his mug but it shifted to her as she mentioned wanting a new manga volume. His tone took on a slight teasing quality as he raised a brow.
"I see, so you have an ulterior motive for the offer. Heh, but I tease. I think it would be nice to both go looking for something. Better than only one of us finding something at least."
His attention returned to his mug as he studied the color to determine how strong it now was.

"I might know a place, yes. Ulterior motive or not, finding something new to read would benefit the both of us." She smiled in return, returning the spoon to the tray and taking a cautious sip of her warm tea. It was delicious, and just the thing to improve one's mood. Misa recognized that teasing quality, though she'd let it slide for now.

"i hope the others come to visit you soon. I don't just want to keep you to myself, you know." It was a silly thought, but she knew Toby had taken a liking to at least a couple of the anons. She just wanted him to spend time with others besides herself for a change, not that that was a bad thing. Besides, the others could benefit from befriending him, and he could use some more people to socialize with.

((Sorry this took so long, I'm ********' trash. u_u))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:01 am
Starlight Princess Misa

"I might know a place, yes. Ulterior motive or not, finding something new to read would benefit the both of us." She smiled in return, returning the spoon to the tray and taking a cautious sip of her warm tea. It was delicious, and just the thing to improve one's mood. Misa recognized that teasing quality, though she'd let it slide for now.

"i hope the others come to visit you soon. I don't just want to keep you to myself, you know." It was a silly thought, but she knew Toby had taken a liking to at least a couple of the anons. She just wanted him to spend time with others besides herself for a change, not that that was a bad thing. Besides, the others could benefit from befriending him, and he could use some more people to socialize with.

((Sorry this took so long, I'm ********' trash. u_u))

Sighing, he nods at her words.
"Yes, I can pour over the books I have for hours. However, I shall not find anything new, I have read them all several times."
Removing the teabag from his mug, he added some sugar and stirred it. His gaze was set upon the swirling liquid as if not really seeing it.
"There is nothing in the books I have that sounds even remotely akin to me."
Chuckling, he set his spoon on the tray still studying his tea.
"I would like to see others, but I will not fret over it. My room is rather out of the way, so I am not surprised no one has visited. Perhaps there will be those who wander this way at some point."
Giving a shrug, he sipped his tea. Eyes falling shut, he smiles enjoying the flavor.

((It's alright, you really aren't.))

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:23 am
Minty knocked softly on the door before opening it,

"Hello? Tobias? Are you in? I brought doughnuts. And coffee."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:49 am
Minty Andee
Minty knocked softly on the door before opening it,

"Hello? Tobias? Are you in? I brought doughnuts. And coffee."

The smokey male had been debating making tea when he heard the knock. A smile came to his lips hearing Minty's voice.
"Hello, my doll. Do come in. Please make yourself at home"
Moving closer to the door, he gave a slight bow gesturing her in.
"What a treat, double even. I had no idea you were a coffee drinker."
Motioning for her to follow him toward the coffee table and couch, he chuckled.
"I am pleasantly surprised at how quickly you found my little spot in the guild. Tell me, how are you faring today?"

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:33 pm
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

"Well, I had a little help from Charlie. He's been attempting to map the guild, but the building seems to refuse to be quantified." She smiled as she followed him to the couch, setting the coffee and doughnuts one the table he had indicated, "I've been drinking coffee for much too long now, completely addicted I'm afraid."

Minty arranged herself comfortably on the couch, sipping from her paper coffee cup. "My day so far is good. How is yours thus far?"

Fanonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff