Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Hello from Your Crewmember Contact

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does the Chatterbox need anything that it's not getting?
  Yes! I see a lot of things that I hope you help with! (please post your ideas)
  Yeah, but nothing major. You've got it covered.
  Nope, it looks okay to me.
View Results

Waterkin

Friendly Genius

4,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:29 pm
Hi, I'm Waterkin. A lot of you probably know me; I've been around NSTG for a while, both as a member and as part of the crew.
I wanted to say hi and let you guys know that I'm the Crewmember Contact for the Chatterbox, and I didn't want to seem absent. I want to help you guys out in any way you need me, so please don't be afraid to PM me or post here any questions you have!
I also wanted to ask you guys how I can help the most here. What do you think needs doing, if anything, in this subforum? If you see anything, again- let me know! I'm happy to help.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:11 pm
heart  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

NarrowSea

Fluffy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:38 pm
I like it as it is but... hmmm maybe a thread to just chat randomly and like casually? I know there is the Need to Talk? but it sound like a place that is more serious? I am sorry if I missed anything or plain misunderstood... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:03 am
Hi, NarrowSea I completely understand what you're saying! You can, of course, start a new thread for just that purpose and I encourage you to do so! If you explore other user-made threads, you may well find this type of thread out there as well. The best one I found is here.
If I've misunderstood what you're looking for, please feel free to clarify- but I believe that a relaxed chat thread would be nice to have here, and I again encourage you to begin one.
Thanks for your input!

-WK
NarrowSea

Waterkin

Friendly Genius

4,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff