Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SPROUT53

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:27 am
Ello! i go by both sprout or kura, i use she/her and i like art
I hope im doing this right shjahs
Glad to be here :>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:33 am
SPROUT53

Welcome to NSTG Sprout! Anyway you do it is right smile Glad to see you here, if you have any questions, let me know, and I'll find the answer or point you in the right direction smile  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SPROUT53

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:21 am
FaereFae
SPROUT53

Welcome to NSTG Sprout! Anyway you do it is right smile Glad to see you here, if you have any questions, let me know, and I'll find the answer or point you in the right direction smile

Thanks! :> (sorry for my late replies)
I'll check some stuff out and come back if I have any questions, is there anything I need to know or?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:30 am
SPROUT53
FaereFae
SPROUT53

I'll check some stuff out and come back if I have any questions, is there anything I need to know or?

No worries about late replies, on forums like this, its not like instant messaging, no one expects replies in five minutes smile

I don't think theres anything exactly that every Gaian needs to know to have fun here, aside perhaps from the ToS. Which is fairly straighforward, no abusing people, no cheating with hacks, don't sell stuff for real cash, and no sending gold between mule accounts.  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SPROUT53

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:38 am
FaereFae
SPROUT53
FaereFae
SPROUT53

No worries about late replies, on forums like this, its not like instant messaging, no one expects replies in five minutes smile

I don't think theres anything exactly that every Gaian needs to know to have fun here, aside perhaps from the ToS. Which is fairly straighforward, no abusing people, no cheating with hacks, don't sell stuff for real cash, and no sending gold between mule accounts.

Oh noted! And seems pretty easy to understand yea
what's a mule account?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:41 am
SPROUT53
FaereFae
SPROUT53
FaereFae
SPROUT53

Oh noted! And seems pretty easy to understand yea
what's a mule account?

Mule accts are extra accounts you might make either for storage, or roleplaying or dressing purposes. We call them mules cause they tend to be for storage, carrying all your extra junk etc. smile  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nightlight Moon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:04 pm
Hi! I'm Sam and have heard about gaia online since the 2000s but am just now getting around to making a account. I have lots of nostalgia for old virtual worlds and forums  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:20 pm
NightlightMoon
Hi! I'm Sam and have heard about gaia online since the 2000s but am just now getting around to making a account. I have lots of nostalgia for old virtual worlds and forums

Welcome!  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

elysiumwaits

Newbie Noob

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:27 pm
Hi! I'm Ely, I'm nonbinary, and I'm returning to Gaia after literally 15 years or more away. I am hoping it will help spark my creative side again, whether through writing or by inspiring my very rusty old art skills.

I look forward to meeting you all and making friends!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:55 pm
elysiumwaits
Hi! I'm Ely, I'm nonbinary, and I'm returning to Gaia after literally 15 years or more away. I am hoping it will help spark my creative side again, whether through writing or by inspiring my very rusty old art skills.

I look forward to meeting you all and making friends!

Welcome back to Gaia smile Sorry it took us awhile to respond >< If you have any questions let me know, I'll try to find the answer for you!  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

pbunnyp1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:47 pm
Sup, the name's Sath. I enjoy the simple things in life (mostly taco trucks and rainy days) and know a thing or two about Lake Kindred. I hope to see you around the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:25 pm
Satharys
Sup, the name's Sath. I enjoy the simple things in life (mostly taco trucks and rainy days) and know a thing or two about Lake Kindred. I hope to see you around the guild.
hi welcome.  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Lani De Mirshanns

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:31 am

gaia_moon
Hello. I'm Lani, a 51 year old woman from the US.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:48 pm
purehalo

Hello!
Hi! Welcome to the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild. biggrin To help you start your exploration of the NSTG, please be sure to visit our official Welcome Thread.

Our NSTG Easter Cruise, our Easter event, is going on now in our Holiday Events subforum. No matter your experience level on Gaia, this is a great opportunity to make new friends and win some great prizes; we hope to see you there!

User Image  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PureHalo

Dapper Star

5,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:12 am
FaereFae

Hello, thanks for the welcome! smile I'm Crystal, I like writing and crafts. See you there.  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff