Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolflover1619

Interesting Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:19 pm
hi biggrin I'm Wolflover I'm from Cali. feel free to add me biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:00 pm
Wolflover1619
hi biggrin I'm Wolflover I'm from Cali. feel free to add me biggrin

Hello from NSTG! If you have any questions, or concerns, let me know, I'll try to answer them, or find someone who can smile  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:13 am
Pettycr0cker

Hello Petty! Welcome to NSTG, if you have any questions just quote me and ask, and I'll get back to you smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:19 pm
AndromedaDarkheart

Welcome to NSTG! If you have any questions, quote me, and I'll try to answer, or point you in the right direction smile  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:00 pm
jordansrage

Welcome to NSTG! If you have any questions, quote me, and I'll try to find the answer or point you in the right direction smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:31 am
RylanieViro

Welcome to NSTG! Glad to have you here smile If you have any questions, quote me, and I'll do my best to answer them or point you in the right direction!  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

RylanieViro

Newbie Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:05 am
FaereFae
RylanieViro

Welcome to NSTG! Glad to have you here smile If you have any questions, quote me, and I'll do my best to answer them or point you in the right direction!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!! heart I seriously appreciate it! I'm bumbling around right now. I'll come to you when I have a question. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:46 pm
Hii!! I'm Asmoday or Ophelia, any name works, and I'm 17! I got recommended this game by a few friends and I'm having a good time so far!! I'd like to meet new people and get better situated in Gaia so I'm totally open for new friends biggrin  

Asmoq

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:46 pm
Asmoq
Hii!! I'm Asmoday or Ophelia, any name works, and I'm 17! I got recommended this game by a few friends and I'm having a good time so far!! I'd like to meet new people and get better situated in Gaia so I'm totally open for new friends biggrin

Hello! Welcome to Gaia, and NSTG smile We have guides and resources here for you, and if you have any questions, quote me, and I'll try to answer them for you!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:02 pm
FaereFae
Asmoq

Hello! Welcome to Gaia, and NSTG smile We have guides and resources here for you, and if you have any questions, quote me, and I'll try to answer them for you!

Thank you so much!! I definitely will if I have questions, it's really nice to have such a welcoming community 4laugh  

Asmoq

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:01 pm
elijuneau

sprout53

Welcome to NSTG! If you have any questions, quote me and ask smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:26 pm
FaereFae
elijuneau

sprout53

Hello! It's nice to see that some parts of Gaia are as welcoming as ever, and that there's some support for newbies smile  

elijuneau

Greedy Comrade

5,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:31 pm
elijuneau
FaereFae
elijuneau

sprout53

Hello! It's nice to see that some parts of Gaia are as welcoming as ever, and that there's some support for newbies smile

NSTG has been dedicated to supporting newbies for a long time smile We're glad to see you here!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:32 pm
FaereFae
elijuneau
FaereFae
elijuneau

sprout53

NSTG has been dedicated to supporting newbies for a long time smile We're glad to see you here!

When did you guys start up? I started playing Gaia (before I lost my account) when I was 8!  

elijuneau

Greedy Comrade

5,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:38 pm
elijuneau
FaereFae
elijuneau
FaereFae
elijuneau

sprout53

When did you guys start up? I started playing Gaia (before I lost my account) when I was 8!

I didnt actually know, so I looked it up on the home page, we were established in 2005 smile  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff