Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little devil roro

Feral Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:26 pm
Hi, I'm a 17 year old mixed Blasian girl living in Yokohama, Japan (I turn 18 soon, though)
I've gone to an International School for years, and I was born in and lived in America before, so I don't have any trouble with the English language yum_puddi
I've been going back and forth living in North Carolina and Yokohama my whole life basically, but I'm going to stay in Japan for university. I saw there was another girl here who's in Japan too, so I have somebody to talk to! cat_xd
I like rock music (in any language), rhythm and JRPG games, Splatoon, anime and manga, hair styling and fashion, animals, and track & field! gaia_star
My friend used to play this and since he said people were coming back to it, he asked me to make an account. He's in university in America, though, so he doesn't have much time to teach me how things work. This guild seems like a great way to start, so thanks for accepting me! emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:35 pm
Hime Fraise
Hey, I'm an 18yo exchange student studying abroad in Japan yum_onigiri
I'm originally from America, and I really love Japanese culture (especially the music)

I want to someday move here and become an English teacher, which is why I'm finishing my senior year abroad. yum_puddi

I found Gaia Online through Youtube videos, got curious, and now here I am..

This guild seems really friendly and welcoming, thanks for having me! emotion_bigheart

Yoroshiku ne!
- Hime yum_strawberry

Hii! How are you liking Japan? I'm there too, are you close to Yokohama? Also, my friend who asked me to join mentioned that a bunch of people are coming to Gaia from those videos! They must be really good cat_3nodding
よろしく! emotion_bigheart  

little devil roro

Feral Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

miyumix

Greedy Sweetie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:33 pm
Hiracchi
Hime Fraise
Hey, I'm an 18yo exchange student studying abroad in Japan yum_onigiri
I'm originally from America, and I really love Japanese culture (especially the music)

I want to someday move here and become an English teacher, which is why I'm finishing my senior year abroad. yum_puddi

I found Gaia Online through Youtube videos, got curious, and now here I am..

This guild seems really friendly and welcoming, thanks for having me! emotion_bigheart

Yoroshiku ne!
- Hime yum_strawberry

Hii! How are you liking Japan? I'm there too, are you close to Yokohama? Also, my friend who asked me to join mentioned that a bunch of people are coming to Gaia from those videos! They must be really good cat_3nodding
よろしく! emotion_bigheart

Hii, yes I love it in Japan and I actually am pretty close to Yokohama, I'm in Kotesashi (A train at my station goes directly there, though there's some stops in between)
One of the videos did a whole documentary on Gaia, and the other one talked about how people still play the game, so I think a lot of people became interested and made accounts or came back! yum_puddi
Anyways, nice to meet you and welcome to the guild! yum_strawberry  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:38 pm
Hiracchi
Hi, I'm a 17 year old mixed Blasian girl living in Yokohama, Japan (I turn 18 soon, though)
I've gone to an International School for years, and I was born in and lived in America before, so I don't have any trouble with the English language yum_puddi
I've been going back and forth living in North Carolina and Yokohama my whole life basically, but I'm going to stay in Japan for university. I saw there was another girl here who's in Japan too, so I have somebody to talk to! cat_xd
I like rock music (in any language), rhythm and JRPG games, Splatoon, anime and manga, hair styling and fashion, animals, and track & field! gaia_star
My friend used to play this and since he said people were coming back to it, he asked me to make an account. He's in university in America, though, so he doesn't have much time to teach me how things work. This guild seems like a great way to start, so thanks for accepting me! emotion_bigheart

Ohh wow Blasians are so beautiful, I've only ever seen a few! Some of my classmates actually came from international schools but I don't know much about them. And yeah, I'm in Japan, so we can totally talk! cat_whee
Though you can talk to everybody else too, even if they're in different timezones!
Welcome to the NSTG! yum_puddi  

miyumix

Greedy Sweetie

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:43 am
Fyre_Vixin
Verner Von Richthofen
Fyre_Vixin
Hello! Been part of the site since month 1 (lost my og account so this one is from year 2). I know a lot of stuff has changed over the years but I try to keep up. I am a huge fan of Lake Kindred. I might not post a lot because of IRL stuff but you might find random gifts in your inventory that may or may not be from me ninja

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine
Thank you very much!

You are welcome. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:44 am
Esme Marie Cullen
Verner Von Richthofen
Esme Marie Cullen
Hello everyone! I’m new to the guild. My name is Toni and I’m so enjoying the games. 🎲

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine

Aww, that’s sweet of you, thank you! 🥰

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:45 am
Kane Vol Enkor
Hello everyone call me Kane everyone does. No it's not my real name but I just roll with Kane. I'm 27 mostly work a a chief but I'm also known for odd jobs. I like some anime and manga I mostly play videogames and D&D. Oh and I paint miniatures for my games.

Welcome! cheese_whine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:46 am
Wolf Anubite
emotion_skull Ello emotion_skull
I'm Wolf Anubite, a ex-charity owner (ex thanks to rl taking up too much time)
A DnD/VtM fan and Crazy Pug lady.

Welcome! cheese_whine

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:48 am
Hiracchi

Welcome! cheese_whine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:53 am
Verner Von Richthofen
Wolf Anubite

Welcome! cheese_whine

Thank you, I love it yum_puddi

Wolf Anubite

Deathly Beast

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:53 am
Wolf Anubite
Verner Von Richthofen
Wolf Anubite

Welcome! cheese_whine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:37 pm
Verner Von Richthofen
Wolf Anubite
Verner Von Richthofen
Wolf Anubite

Welcome! cheese_whine

heart emotion_hug  

Faith Fairy

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:15 am