Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:16 am
Wicka Darko
Auriga La Shock
Wicka Darko

Eww windy days. It's a bit windy here too
Yea another one of those day's...can't wait to go out this weekend to see a movie and go to a festival or two. 3nodding

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:34 pm
Verner Von Richthofen
Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine

Yo! Dude. Thanks for that. I love the fafnir colors! So thats like perfect for me. Thanks so much. I appreciate it. <3  

Lawless Terra

Man-Lover

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 4:21 am
Lawless Terra
Verner Von Richthofen
Welcome! cheese_whine

Yo! Dude. Thanks for that. I love the fafnir colors! So thats like perfect for me. Thanks so much. I appreciate it. <3

You are welcome! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 4:45 am
Lawless Terra
Hi. Im Terra. Just joined. I will probably just end up just lurking about but anyway- how do you do? :3

Hi! Welcome to the NSTG! heart  

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:43 pm
HI, thought I'd let you all know I am Queentintin's mule, you can call me Sorrow if you like =)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:44 pm
SweetSorrow101
HI, thought I'd let you all know I am Queentintin's mule, you can call me Sorrow if you like =)

Welcome!  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:10 am
Auriga La Shock
SweetSorrow101

Welcome!

thanks biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:11 am
SweetSorrow101

Welcome!  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:03 am
Emmett Khan
SweetSorrow101

Welcome!

Thanks biggrin how you doing! ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:32 am
Hey hey everyone! I'm Pysren and I'm new! To be exact I'm returning after five years. And I just want to say I missed Gaia  

Pysren

Fyre_Vixin

Dreamer

39,650 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:37 pm
Hello! Been part of the site since month 1 (lost my og account so this one is from year 2). I know a lot of stuff has changed over the years but I try to keep up. I am a huge fan of Lake Kindred. I might not post a lot because of IRL stuff but you might find random gifts in your inventory that may or may not be from me ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:05 pm
Pysren
Hey hey everyone! I'm Pysren and I'm new! To be exact I'm returning after five years. And I just want to say I missed Gaia

Welcome! I'm sorry, was out of my home for over a month, but I'm back (and back on my computer) so sorry for the lateness, but we're really glad you're here! 3nodding  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:06 pm
Fyre_Vixin
Hello! Been part of the site since month 1 (lost my og account so this one is from year 2). I know a lot of stuff has changed over the years but I try to keep up. I am a huge fan of Lake Kindred. I might not post a lot because of IRL stuff but you might find random gifts in your inventory that may or may not be from me ninja

Welcome! I'm sorry you lost your last account, but really glad you're here now! I'm sorry for the lateness of this welcome, but I was out of my home for over a month and I'm just now getting caught up. So glad you're here! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:08 pm
Hey heyy I'm mei!

just joined gaia today heart found it through a youtube video explaining the history of gaia. glad it's under better management now!

3nodding I like drawing, dancing, manga, chatting with online friends, and music. basically anything to do with the arts, I mainly draw though. I loove art. I also love open world adventure games like persona 5, yakuza series, nier automata, and botw. I occasionally cosplay and go to conventions.

I'm just looking for some guidance since it's my first time using gaia ^^  

meizoomi

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:35 pm
meizoomi
Hey heyy I'm mei!

just joined gaia today heart found it through a youtube video explaining the history of gaia. glad it's under better management now!

3nodding I like drawing, dancing, manga, chatting with online friends, and music. basically anything to do with the arts, I mainly draw though. I loove art. I also love open world adventure games like persona 5, yakuza series, nier automata, and botw. I occasionally cosplay and go to conventions.

I'm just looking for some guidance since it's my first time using gaia ^^

I'm so happy you're here! Good luck!  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games