Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:41 pm
Kusanagi Kashimoto
sdrawkcab
Kusanagi Kashimoto
hi...

Hello! Welcome to the NSTG! c:

biggrin hallo

How's it going? :}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:27 am
sdrawkcab
Kusanagi Kashimoto
sdrawkcab
Kusanagi Kashimoto
hi...

Hello! Welcome to the NSTG! c:

biggrin hallo

How's it going? :}

Belated 12th Gaia Art Anniversary biggrin

and it's going fine, I guess...

biggrin I should've tried to post my avi on your art anniversary thread with winning karma to have the chance to get a freebie xD as well biggrin  

Kusanagi Kashimoto

Feral Lionheart

21,625 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MissAndMister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:25 am
Hello!
My name's Trish. I'm 16 years old girl from Philippines. I was in a long hiatus and got back to playing gaia last month and started a new account to start fresh again. Nice meeting you all! C:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:14 am
MissAndMister

Hello and welcome to the guild, dearie biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

TopazDuchess

Gracious Trickster

7,125 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:29 am
Greetings new guildmates!
My name is TopazDuchess or I am also called Tabby.
I've not been on gaia very long but I have really enjoyed it here so far.
I'm from the US and live in a very small town that is a dot on the map.

That's all I can think of to say. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 4:01 pm
I madea quest thread... I Am So questing The Phsycadelic Ms Floofs kitty.. Nd I cant get into that Part of u're grant -giving/helping Part of this guild even though u know mea while. Idk how to copy/paste.
but nvm that..it keeps telling me every month I'm already in another clAN. HOWCANi GET SOME fINANCIAL AID HERE? U GUYS OFFER IT..ANF I GOT THE INVITE/ I NEED SO BADLY THAT FLOOFS BUNDLEOR KITTY.?/ITHINK THE ACTUAL BUNDLE IS CHEAPER THAN THE wHITE MS FLOOFS on it's own. I'm very upset...vV its 4Trillion? just for floofs/well The bundle that includes floofs Has all I want in it.Its the preemo Deejay Bundle? I believe.,The one w/The White ms Floofs kitty in it. I do gift back. but how can I get into the Specific part of u're guild, u do know me.for yrs.. But,I can't get into where I need most assistance and I return kindness
I have a booty Grabbing threadas well. I want to be not rejected by u're financial aid part of this guild thatCan really do wonders for me.. I did the quest thread ,and just updated it. so.. I'm not going tob listing my all wants here, just the one dream item.. Only because I can't get into U're other Thread, Odd.u know me..I'msorry i'm posting this here.. I want this to go in thevcorrect part of u're guild .. I am aware.. Plz don't get mad at me... Hence I beat myself up so much every day already...although..I Have Two or more MONTHS CLEAN FROM HARDCORE DRUGS.. AND I'M IN MOSAICS CLASSES. SO NO G-CASH FOR ME AS OFTEN BUT,THAT'S A SEPERATE NOTE AS WELL THAT I JUST WANT TO BRING OF HOPE FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS,WANTS A BOOST OF HELP.i'MHERE ,JUST ADD ME..sorry if I wasted=anyone's time or space here,I love all of u. no matter what.u give me my willto live. And I thrive now...ty for reading if u even did, I hope u did....I'm not begging either.. You never know who suffers in silence...so..I'm here for anything u gaians need
sweatdrop heart  

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:39 pm
tilasexcatt
I madea quest thread... I Am So questing The Phsycadelic Ms Floofs kitty.. Nd I cant get into that Part of u're grant -giving/helping Part of this guild even though u know mea while. Idk how to copy/paste.
but nvm that..it keeps telling me every month I'm already in another clAN. HOWCANi GET SOME fINANCIAL AID HERE? U GUYS OFFER IT..ANF I GOT THE INVITE/ I NEED SO BADLY THAT FLOOFS BUNDLEOR KITTY.?/ITHINK THE ACTUAL BUNDLE IS CHEAPER THAN THE wHITE MS FLOOFS on it's own. I'm very upset...vV its 4Trillion? just for floofs/well The bundle that includes floofs Has all I want in it.Its the preemo Deejay Bundle? I believe.,The one w/The White ms Floofs kitty in it. I do gift back. but how can I get into the Specific part of u're guild, u do know me.for yrs.. But,I can't get into where I need most assistance and I return kindness
I have a booty Grabbing threadas well. I want to be not rejected by u're financial aid part of this guild thatCan really do wonders for me.. I did the quest thread ,and just updated it. so.. I'm not going tob listing my all wants here, just the one dream item.. Only because I can't get into U're other Thread, Odd.u know me..I'msorry i'm posting this here.. I want this to go in thevcorrect part of u're guild .. I am aware.. Plz don't get mad at me... Hence I beat myself up so much every day already...although..I Have Two or more MONTHS CLEAN FROM HARDCORE DRUGS.. AND I'M IN MOSAICS CLASSES. SO NO G-CASH FOR ME AS OFTEN BUT,THAT'S A SEPERATE NOTE AS WELL THAT I JUST WANT TO BRING OF HOPE FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS,WANTS A BOOST OF HELP.i'MHERE ,JUST ADD ME..sorry if I wasted=anyone's time or space here,I love all of u. no matter what.u give me my willto live. And I thrive now...ty for reading if u even did, I hope u did....I'm not begging either.. You never know who suffers in silence...so..I'm here for anything u gaians need
sweatdrop heart

Ah. Yeah. Ms Psychedelic Floofs is a user-made item. User-made items are usually expensive like that... Good luck! (That bundle looks more expensive than the item. x .x; ...unless I'm looking at the wrong bundle.)

Where is your quest thread? Can you give me a link?
I just tried searching through this guild and didn't find it. ><

Anyway~ here's how you get help for your quests from this guild:
1. Make a quest thread in the Item Quests subforum.
2. Include the following three things:
        A list of the items and/or the amount of gold you want to have
        A tracking of how much you have saved up, or how much progress you've made in your quest
        A list of people who have donated to you along with what it is they have donated to you (gold and/or items)
3. Bump your thread and keep it active for at least one month.
4. Go to this thread, fill out the form, and post the info in that thread.

Congrats on your sobriety! <3 That is a wonderful feat!

Also, since it sounds like you're going to be on a very long quest (4 trillion gold is a HUGE amount of gold, even in this economy), have you considered playing Lake Kindred?
This is a long read, but it's worth it. It explains how to make gold from Lake Kindred... It explains what paths to take in order to afford strong kin that can take down the kin that drop 1 or 2 billion gold. That would help you make bigger progress with your quest.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 10:38 pm
Hello! My name is Ashleigh. I'm 15 and I guess I really like art, anime, video games, and pineapples because they were a gift from god. This is also my first guild.  

ashibii

Piratemisfit

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:13 pm
Hiya everyone ,
My name is Alice heart heart
I'm 23 years old.
I really enjoy ballet, theater and roller skating !

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:42 am
Hello everyone. biggrin
My name is 1littlewolfy but you can call me wolfy.
I've been on Gaia for a little over 5 years now.
I'm always happy to chat so don't be afraid to quote me or send me a pm..I don't bite..much. wink 4laugh
I love to help others whenever possible.  

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100

kkuhjuh

Battle-ready Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:58 pm
Hello! This is my first week on Gaia. Everything is so expensive but there so much variety, oh my god.

I'm korkorkor, or korks if you want something shorter, and I'm 16. I've been playing violin for half my life and piano on-and-off. I'd love to talk to yall but I'm not quite sure how much I could contribute to discussions yet ;; redface

Feel free to friend me and its nice to meet yall! yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:25 pm
Hey everyone!
My name is Jax.
I joined Gaia a few days ago and I'm excited to make some new friends heart

Krynol

Captain Snack

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:03 am
krojac

Hello there and welcome to Gaia, but mostly welcome to this wonderful and lovely guild biggrin
Nice to meet you!

What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:16 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
krojac

Hello there and welcome to Gaia, but mostly welcome to this wonderful and lovely guild biggrin
Nice to meet you!

What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

Thank you, it's nice to meet you too! whee  

Krynol

Captain Snack

aurulentic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:12 pm
hi! :0 im auru, a 16 y/o swede who joined yesterday! still trying to get a hang of this :d also i think i hacked the game or smth cause i bought trading pass the first day ???? n u can apperently not do that ??? ¯_(ツ)_/¯
nice to met u guys (im very boring so im not gonna ralk abt my non existent hobbies )  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games