Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
☆ We'll Answer Your Questions Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:59 am
Egrystal

Ah I'm doing some of that stuff!
I'm also learning a bit from that thread as I read it ^.^
Mostly about posting tips. : o
Well, do you want me to PM you a list and such? If you do help that is wonderful of you smile

XD Yay, good! I think the Runway thing is the most important... because those potions will be useful for when you get into Lake Kindred (if you aren't already).
Yes, please PM me a list. c: I'm logging out now, though, > < so I'll reply to your PM tomorrow (or whenever you get to it). ^^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:03 am
sdrawkcab
Egrystal

Ah I'm doing some of that stuff!
I'm also learning a bit from that thread as I read it ^.^
Mostly about posting tips. : o
Well, do you want me to PM you a list and such? If you do help that is wonderful of you smile

XD Yay, good! I think the Runway thing is the most important... because those potions will be useful for when you get into Lake Kindred (if you aren't already).
Yes, please PM me a list. c: I'm logging out now, though, > < so I'll reply to your PM tomorrow (or whenever you get to it). ^^

Ok, good smile  

Egrystal

Dapper Noob

xAdelienx

Alien Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:40 pm
I would like the Discord invite of the group, please.
As zOMG will be back soon it be fun to play with some people of the guild.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:19 pm
xAdelienx

Check the front page of the Guild, Adelien! The Discord logo is under the Facebook logo.

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

xAdelienx

Alien Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:55 pm
Vishkah
xAdelienx

Check the front page of the Guild, Adelien! The Discord logo is under the Facebook logo.

Alright thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:32 pm
Is there a list somewhere with all the ticket colors and what each ticket can be used for? (E.g. x-colored ticket allows you to request a recolor of an existing item).

I feel like the list is probably staring me in the face, but I'm not finding it in the forums.
sweatdrop

Found the information. (Admin & Hub)  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Yasashii_CGG

Friendly Cutie-Pie

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:02 am
I dont understand zomg crying crying i want to try it but its lag cry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:24 pm
Yasashii_CGG

There are a couple ways to fight lag.
One, sometimes you just have to wait for a server refresh. <.<;;; Not sure how regularly those happen now.
Two; Pick a server that has one green dot. That means it's the least busy. Two yellow dots are fairly busy. And three red dots will be highly populated and very laggy.
Three; Reduce your settings.
        1. Click the "Menu" in the lower right corner
        2. Click "Options"
        3. Click the "graphics options" tab. Choose graphics quality > low. Uncheck the shadow. And check to see only your ring animation. If you're with a crew of people, it can be handy to see their animation too... if your comp can handle it.

If you have any further questions, please ask.
Also, this is a very thorough guide to zOMG. It will walk you through the quest sequences.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Yasashii_CGG

Friendly Cutie-Pie

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:49 pm
sdrawkcab
Yasashii_CGG

There are a couple ways to fight lag.
One, sometimes you just have to wait for a server refresh. <.<;;; Not sure how regularly those happen now.
Two; Pick a server that has one green dot. That means it's the least busy. Two yellow dots are fairly busy. And three red dots will be highly populated and very laggy.
Three; Reduce your settings.
        1. Click the "Menu" in the lower right corner
        2. Click "Options"
        3. Click the "graphics options" tab. Choose graphics quality > low. Uncheck the shadow. And check to see only your ring animation. If you're with a crew of people, it can be handy to see their animation too... if your comp can handle it.

If you have any further questions, please ask.
Also, this is a very thorough guide to zOMG. It will walk you through the quest sequences.

Thank you so much heart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:28 pm
Ebania
Hi, everyone!

In this thread you can ask questions about Gaia to be answered by more experienced members.

If you'd prefer, you are welcome to create your own thread in this subforum, but please browse around a bit first to see if your question has already been answered elsewhere.

Thanks,

Ebania
    NSTG Captain

Thanks for this thread Ebania! I am wondering if there is any way to delete old announcements on my "My Gaia" page Maybe they just go away by themselves once the limit is reached? There are a few I'd like to save because they link to info that is important to me, and others I don't really need to keep. I'm concerned that the ones I want to keep will disappear as the list grows.  

Medievalia2000

Phantom

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:30 pm
    Hi Nor! Do you mean notifications ("So-and-so quoted you in this thread," "This guild has a guild announcement," etc.)? If so, you're correct in that they will disappear as the list grows and time passes. Your best bet would be to save the links in a place where you can access them, such as a journal entry, Word document, Notepad document, etc. 3nodding

NorRainForest
    Thanks for this thread Ebania! I am wondering if there is any way to delete old announcements on my "My Gaia" page Maybe they just go away by themselves once the limit is reached? There are a few I'd like to save because they link to info that is important to me, and others I don't really need to keep. I'm concerned that the ones I want to keep will disappear as the list grows.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:54 pm
Ebania
    Hi Nor! Do you mean notifications ("So-and-so quoted you in this thread," "This guild has a guild announcement," etc.)? If so, you're correct in that they will disappear as the list grows and time passes. Your best bet would be to save the links in a place where you can access them, such as a journal entry, Word document, Notepad document, etc. 3nodding

Ah Ha! There's that word again: Journal! I keep hearing it and thinking about it but haven't started one yet. I had better get busy before all my Golden Advice from members, Admin, etc, disappears, then!

Thank you, Ebonia!

Medievalia2000

Phantom

Medievalia2000

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:01 pm
I do have one more question, Ebonia. I'm just not sure this thread is exactly the right place for it. How can I find pretty lips like some of the avatars are sporting. I have not seen any in any of the stores.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:09 pm
Oh, wait! I have a new, burning question!!!!
I was contacted by NSTG Treasurer who has a trade with me. It involves help for Newbies. I see the trade but I don't know what I'm supposed to offer in return! Please tell me what the usual procedure is for this. What is usually offered in return for financial aide from the NSTG Guild.  

Medievalia2000

Phantom

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:16 pm
NorRainForest

You're not supposed to offer anything in return to the NSTG Treasurer ^^
It´s a way for newbies to get something to start them on their journey on Gaia, or if they have an active quest thread, to help them get some gold to buy they stuff they quest for biggrin
It´s pretty much just a kind donation for you ^^  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces