Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Gringotts Wizarding Bank ~ Open ~ Now Hiring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:29 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

╔═════════════════════╗

۩۞۩ ωнσ ۩۞۩ : Each other, David, Rider. Maylene, Tori Rae, Kyson, Skylar
۩۞۩ ωнєи ۩۞۩ : During the summer months
۩۞۩ ωнєяє ۩۞۩ : Gringott's Bank about to go to the pet store
╚═════════════════════╝

As David went to get the funds, Shayna figured she'd introduce herself. "Hello! I'm Shayna. I'm Carter and Ryan's older sister. It's a pleasure to meet you all." She said happily. The eagle smiled brightly as she hugged her mom really quick and looked at the gaggle of different colors. There were plenty of different hair colors. Brown, pink, silver, blonde... It was almost like a rainbow. Denise smiled as Maylene explained to Rider about the Goblins. "Just be careful dear. They don't exactly take kindly to wizards or muggles. Or anyone really." She added on quietly. Ryan chuckled when his hair was tousled, and then turned to his older sister. "Whatcha getting a dog for? Don't you already have your owl?" He asked.

Shayna smiled. "Well, yes, but it would be great to have a dog. I miss Phillipee." She said patting her brother's head. It was definitely Ryan. With those endless questions. "I'm good with the plan. As soon as David is finished." Shayna said in response to Maylene's question.

((And holy cow what have I done to myself with five characters... again... at the same time... Sheesh haha))

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:41 pm
User Image

----------r ι l e y--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ғ ι r ѕ т----y e a r----в l a n ĸ-----------

What am I doing? Getting money from the bank
How am I feeling? Scared
What's on my mind? What are those things?!?

Goblins... oh that was normal. Then again, Rider was in a place where magic was common place, people had owls for best, and potions were a normal commodity. She shrugged and noted that goblins weren't very friendly, as Feather's cousin said. She blinked and looked at the money she was still carrying, the stuff it into her bag. Looking around at everyone, she said, "If ye all are going to a pet store, I guess I'll 'ead me own way. I got a list of stuff I need to buy." She fished out the school supplies list and looked at it again, then blinked at the large crowd of people, hoping someone would offer to accompany her. Truthfully, she had absolutely no idea as to where to acquire any of these supplies.

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

shabatha

The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset

SummerIsles

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers