[align=center][img]http://i26.tinypic.com/33m7rc8.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=#436EEE][size=9][i]I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible and when I leave,
you will understand why storms are named after people.[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=white]bubblybubbles[/color]✰ [size=13][color=#8B7B8B]WE'LL START SIMPLE[/color][/size]

[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ full name →﹙ [color=#27408B]Callan Elra Faida [/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ gender →﹙ [color=#27408B]Female[/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ age →﹙ [color=#27408B]Old Enough[/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ nickname →﹙ [color=#27408B] Just call me Elra[/color] ﹚[/size]
[/align]

[align=left][color=white]bubblybubbles[/color][size=13]✰ [color=#8B7B8B]THE MINOR DETAILS[/color][/size]

[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ eye color →﹙ [color=#27408B]Blue[/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ hair color →﹙ [color=#27408B]White[/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ height →﹙ [color=#27408B]5'7"[/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ weight →﹙ [color=#27408B]114[/color] ﹚[/size][/align]

[color=white]bubblybubbles[/color][size=13]✰ [color=#8B7B8B]UNDERNEATH IT ALL[/color][/size]

[color=white]turtles[/color] [size=10]I am mesmerizing. As all angels are. I have long white locks cascading down my back, all one length. It stops at my waist. My eyes are such a clear blue, they draw my prey in and captivate them. I have wings, that are easily hidden, but when they are not out they are tattooed on my back. They are made of black feathers with silver tips. My skin is pearly and flawless. I am slim, at an average height. I am beautiful, I am perfect, I am better than humans. [/size]

[color=white]turtles[/color] [size=10]I am one of the cruelest creatures to cross paths with. Cast down from the great above, I am evil. I am cunning, I am quick, I am powerful. I know that I am better than those who surround me, and I am the best at what I do. Everyone fears me, but are drawn to me. There once was a sweet little girl that existed long ago, but her light was put out the second she was cast down from the world of the angels. And now I am in her place. Evil. That is what I am.[/size]

[color=white]turtles[/color] [size=10]Thousands of years ago, I was part of a beautiful life. I roamed the land of the angels as a young blossoming girl. I lived among wonderful creatures, my mentors were my parents. Yvonna and Cairo. We were perfectly happy and content. One day though, I was not careful. I was playing with a few little girls, we were just playing. I had always known there was something different about me. I don't know what I did, but she made me angry, she was taunting me. I started shaking, and the girl stopped breathing. I could feel her life slipping from her, and coming flowing through my veins. I stole her life. Before she was killed all the way an older angel intervened. He stopped me, and gave me this pitying look. There was something about him, I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I loved him. And the look in his eyes told me he felt the same. He came close to me and told me that I had done a bad thing, and the other girls had told on me. He told me to be careful and I could feel the tears welling in my eyes. That was the last time I saw him. He scooped up the hurt little girl and took off.

I was taken by three adult Angels and locked away for one hundred years. My punishment was being thought up and in that time I grew to hate myself. The elders finally decided my fate, I was to fall. They were going to send me to earth, strip away my pure white wings and make me walk forever as a fallen. I was scared, I was still a young angel. They bound my powers and sent me falling. It was the most excruciating experience I had ever been put through. Luckily when I hit the ground I was greeted by an old woman. She took me in and cared for me. I was in Germany, and was taught several different languages. The woman unbound my powers and taught me everything I needed to know.

But I wanted something else. I left her when I had learned enough. That was when I became hateful. I took up the job as a bounty hunter, to find and to kill people and get money in the process. Over all the years I have formed a hard shell of hate and evil. I kill for the thrill and for the fun. And now I have been given a new job. To find a Pure Angel, and bring her to her birth father who is also a fallen. I've been hunting for eighteen years. Every time I get close, something gets in my way and I lose her aura. But now I feel closer than ever. [/size]

[align=center][img]http://hotnewsonglyrics.co/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Kerli-Zero-Gravity-Lyrics-100x100.jpg[/img] [img]http://avatarbox.net/avatars/img14/dark_female_angel_avatar_picture_38548.jpg[/img] [img]http://g.purevolumecdn.com/cdnImages/crop_100x100/Artist-7230973-Kerli_Sparkler_1_3D.jpg[/img][/align]

[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ extra →﹙ [color=#27408B]Obviously I have a thick German accent because I've spent my life in Germany.[/color] ﹚[/size]

[align=right][u][size=14][color=#436EEE]✔ [/color][color=#8B7B8B]Forever Evelyn[/color][/size][color=white]turtlesturtlesturtles[/color][/u][/align]