Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Pathfinder Oriental Campaign [Now Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:34 pm
Dion Necurat
Southern Cross Nemesis
I deleted mine post, as I will back out of this game. The idea I did have lost it's interest, as I thought how overpowered it was compared to the other characters.

As OP as a drunken monk who doesn't do any sort of negotiating to get extra Ki, and also Barkskin?
In my mind, yes... A summoner who wears his eilodon(gaining temp hp, natural armor, additional attacks, and new physical scores) and can eat his victims, to gain more power. This is before casting, weapons, and armor; are taken into consideration. I still think so  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:30 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
In my mind, yes... A summoner who wears his eilodon(gaining temp hp, natural armor, additional attacks, and new physical scores) and can eat his victims, to gain more power. This is before casting, weapons, and armor; are taken into consideration. I still think so

There is nothing about that summary I don't love.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Dion Necurat
Southern Cross Nemesis
I deleted mine post, as I will back out of this game. The idea I did have lost it's interest, as I thought how overpowered it was compared to the other characters.

As OP as a drunken monk who doesn't do any sort of negotiating to get extra Ki, and also Barkskin?

Did I mention I have a Stein of Holding? (not this monk, another one I made with the same rules and adding Iron Mountain Monk to it)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:32 pm
Dion Necurat
Southern Cross Nemesis
Dion Necurat
Southern Cross Nemesis

Did I mention I have a Stein of Holding? (not this monk, another one I made with the same rules and adding Iron Mountain Monk to it)

Only one way to find out. Though, I still think my build would still be overpowered.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:46 pm
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis

This build makes it where the Summoner class looks completely different, than the one in APG. Just look at the two, and see for yourself.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/summoner

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/core-races/half-orc/blood-god-disciple-summoner-half-orc

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/summoner/archetypes/paizo---summoner-archetypes/synthesist

Sure it has weaknesses, but I just don't like playing the most powerful in the group. Nor, like to feel like the dm has to build bosses just for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:00 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis

This build makes it where the Summoner class looks completely different, than the one in APG. Just look at the two, and see for yourself.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/core-races/half-orc/blood-god-disciple-summoner-half-orc

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/summoner/archetypes/paizo---summoner-archetypes/synthesist

Sure it has weaknesses, but I just don't like playing the most powerful in the group. Nor, like to feel like the dm has to build bosses just for me.

The nice thing is that for every possible advantage, there are ways to hinder it in Pathfinder.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:17 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis

Such a summoner would be introduced by suplexing the current main villain so hard he explodes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:48 pm
loth17

User Image

Dion Necurat

Do you really think I should rejoin?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:38 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17

User Image

Dion Necurat

Given Ill knows how to handle OP characters, I'd say so.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:47 pm
Dion Necurat
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17

User Image

Dion Necurat

Given Ill knows how to handle OP characters, I'd say so.
And that is exactly?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:16 pm
did this game die, before it lifted of the ground?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:58 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis

And here i stand without a raise dead spell. In other news i was thinking of making a campaign were the characters are monsters. Any one interested.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:00 pm
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis

And here i stand without a raise dead spell. In other news i was thinking of making a campaign were the characters are monsters. Any one interested.

Depends... I lied... I AM!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:30 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis

I was planning on using the improved monster classes i just wanted to see if anyone would bite before i tried recuiting more.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:38 pm
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis
loth17
Southern Cross Nemesis

I was planning on using the improved monster classes i just wanted to see if anyone would bite before i tried recuiting more.
I will have to read over them later. I am off for the night, peace  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces