Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
The story behind your username Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:03 am
Vivid_Kiss

Check your inventory. c:
Hopefully it'll be enough to help you out.

Signed,
The Public Gift Fairy, aka Edallag.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:07 am
Last year when the MP was not so crazy I was giving out gifts anon., to random people on Gaia during December.  

Oshen Bleu

papercaves

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:15 pm
Well I sort of kind of ripped off my username from someone I follow on Tumblr. (She has a great blog btw) Anyways, I was always envious of her username so I changed my Gaia username to papercaves because no one else was using it on Gaia. I want to change it again soon since it's not totally original. But everyone is pretty familiar with papercaves so it might stay. For now just call me Paper. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:42 pm
Anime: Ao No Exorcist  

Unforgiving Queen

Supportive Ally

6,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:43 pm
I The Son of Satan I
Anime: Ao No Exorcist

I loooove that anime~
Yukio is too adorable! *o*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:44 am
Originally I was inspired by Rogue from the X-Men (you know the old cartoon one where she flew and had that accent) and when I was making a Gmail account, Google helped me figure roguegem out. Like what three things do you like and what not XD  

Most Tsundere Senpai

Divine Healer

17,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Master Medic 150

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:16 am
I've been using Darkerdemons as a username on various sites since I first made it for Neopets (which I used to play years ago).

I used to pretend that I was a demonic wolf at that age. Demons are dark and wolves can be fierce, so I imagined I was a darker demon. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:29 am
Hmm i've changed my username a lot. I forgot my first two username. Kagamine Len was my third username and I got it from vocaloid. Then I added Maou in between after watching hataraku maou-sama. I changed it to Emberxylic len not too long ago. Emberxylic actually came from when I was trying to mix up the letters of my real name and adding X to it. It had a different spelling but I thought it sounded cool so I changed the spelling.  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:21 am
I was reading an article about a woman who escaped a very strict form of Christianity.
Under her old beliefs, she was to be pregnant as often as possible. Her and her children had to submit to the husband/father's will no matter what. Abuse was often masked as love on the husband's part.
Basically,she said during that time she was always afraid to be called a Jezebel Spirit. A Jezebel Spirit is a woman who wants to be equal to her partner, who uses birth control, who likes sex, who works out the home etc.
Disclaimer: I know that this is a rare and strict form of Christianity. I know that most Christians don't act this way.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:23 am
ineteresting username you have :^)

as for me, i enjoy potatoes  

0h potato

Super Canine

Eien Ryuu

Eternal Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:42 pm
Now, the story about my username is quite simple but a bit interesting.

So, I was looking for the Japanese word for "crow" (yes, it's karasu, I learned it later... biggrin ). I was searching for it, because I wanted to register for one anime and manga forum that is the biggest one in my country (Bulgaria). Mind you, it's all in Bulgarian if you want to visit it. Ask me if you want it.

Well, Google led me to this site - http://japanese.about.com/. And here's the thing I found - http://japanese.about.com/bl50kanji9_karasu.htm.
Notice that it gives you the kanji, its pronunciation, etc....

Ok, I was glad and I noticed that little thing under the word "50 most popular kanj"...
I clicked on it and there was a list of words. And I saw Ryuu which is Dragon in Japanese. I'm a HUGE fan of dragons.
Just little below it, on the right, I glanced Eternity or Eien.

Then.... a light bulb flashed in my head. xd "That's an interesting combination - Eternal Dragon or Dragon of Eternity..." Whatever you choose.

Thus, my nickname was born. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:57 pm
Since I'm a nerdly/geeky fan of Doctor Who, this came from a quote from the show: "The only water in the forest is the river." So because no one else has this name (to my knowledge), I'm currently the only water in the forest.

...I have no life.  

ginghamdog

Hygienic Comrade

20,865 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Big Blind 150
  • Team Carl 200

Raftshivah

Divine Demigod

10,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:56 pm
My little brother is watching Chalk zone in Nickelodeon then I heard some character (i think that boy who got that magic chalk) who calls someone by the name Raftshiva... I love the name, sounds magical to me... heart heart heart  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff