Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Subforum walk in RP [open, always accepting]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:41 pm
Hello everyone! Coral here! I've noticed this thread is lacking a little bit and wanted to spruce it up a bit by doing a sub-forum wide role play. It's simple and easy and doesn't require much except to read the rules!

So the general rules are as follows.

You are your avatar! you will have weaknesses and you will have strengths. No one likes a Godmod!

The almighty ten sided die tells you how effective your attack was!
There will be a quick example below to show just how it's done. :3

Follow all of the guild rules and be fair! I will be participating in this so I'll be watching to make sure everyone is doing well!

Alright! Well, let's get this party started!

Oh! And since you are your avi, please send me a tektek of your current one so we can keep them the same.

Oh! Oh! QUOTE! If you are interacting with one or two people only, quote them so they know. I think that's it. :3 I'll add more if I think of them!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:57 pm
Reserved  

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Drunken Aunt Coral rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:01 pm
(here you would post so begin example!)

Joanne looked at the man, her dagger drawn, tail flicking wildly behind her. She saw red at the moment and with the demon blood rushing through her, she lunged forward, teeth barred and dagger raised high, aiming right for his shoulder to disable it.  
Drunken Aunt Coral rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:04 pm
((So as you see above, I got an 8 which is pretty high. So watch now as a second character goes to block or counter the attack))

Daniel grinned at the small demon girl, her white horns shining brightly in the moonlight. Her once white outfit was now dirty from their battle. He watched as the girl lunged for him, a guttural cry coming from the girl's lips. He brought his arm up with his sword, making as if to block the attack.  

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:07 pm
((above you see that the number was low so he loses))

Joanne's dagger made contact and she heard the blade of the sword fall to the ground as her dagger went hilt deep into his shoulder. A grin found it's way onto her face and she turned to point the dagger at his face.

((END EXAMPLE: so when you start a battle scene, just go under post action and select one ten sided die. :3 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:34 pm
Coral stepped around the logs and debris that lay in the middle of the road. She strained her ears to listen for any movement that may lie in the forest. She must have been the only person there. Not a cricket was chirping. Still, she picked her way through, her heels sticking in the mud, her sword clanging at her side.

"What a day to wear heels." She said aloud to no one in particular.

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items