Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Need help D: (system errors) (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Callie Ophi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:13 am
A system error has been preventing me from playing some of the games and exploring virtual spaces u_u
(In Towns) the error says
Method: Town Server
Error Code: Joining Session Failed
Error: Try reloading Gaia Towns. Report this if it fails the second time.

Please copy and paste the above message and send it to games@gaiaonline.com

this has been happening since i first joined gaia (4 days ago) and i've tried emailing the message above multiple times but i got this instead;
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain gaiaonline.com by zmx1.sv3.gaiaonline.com.

what should i do? sad
thanks in advance c:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:22 pm
Callie Ophi
A system error has been preventing me from playing some of the games and exploring virtual spaces u_u
(In Towns) the error says
Method: Town Server
Error Code: Joining Session Failed
Error: Try reloading Gaia Towns. Report this if it fails the second time.

Please copy and paste the above message and send it to games@gaiaonline.com

this has been happening since i first joined gaia (4 days ago) and i've tried emailing the message above multiple times but i got this instead;
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain gaiaonline.com by zmx1.sv3.gaiaonline.com.

what should i do? sad
thanks in advance c:

I'm not sure. The best I can do is to say make sure you have the latest version of flash. And try cleaning out the cookies. XD; I don't know if any of that would help or not.

I believe that the best place to post would be in the Bug Report Forum. Follow the guidelines in this post for what information is needed.

I found a thread where someone else linked an answer for Chrome users here. (Linking it just in case it's related.)

As far as the email not working, let them know about that too. :/ The users can't help, but maybe they know of another email to send the report to.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:04 pm
You can try a different email address (usertalk[at]gaiaonline[dot]com might work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:10 am
Make sure your firewall isn't blocking Gaia. If that nor Flash needing updating is your cause, it could be your internet service provider.

Slower internet connection speeds can also cause this error. This likely occurs because Gaia's servers think that the connection wouldn't be able to handle the load placed upon it by Gaia. When I'm using satellite internet at my Mom's house, I'll always get that error for the same situations.

As for the email not working, that's an odd one. If you have not done so yet, try asking in the Site Questions & Assistance Forums.

I hope I was able to help some!  

Silvermoonfall

Moonlight Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers