Submit

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:29 pm
It is the free way to get around Twilight Town. Though the train does not cost much, the Underground Course is free and can be an easy way to go unnoticed. There are some creatures there that may attack one, but they are mostly weak rodents.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero could no longer stand the feeling he had of being followed. He turned to Jaster and nodded to him before taking the lead. They both ran into the Underground Course until they came to the hard to find center of this giant maze. Here he asked, "Jaster are you ready? I can feel them coming and I know she can feel them too. She seems fevered and frightened. Can you sense their presence grown closer?" At that moment Xero flicked his wrists, summoning his keyblades in his own fighting stance. Holding his keyblades like daggers.

Mood: On Edge
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:32 pm
Hector the True

Jaster nods quickly following,
"i do feel someone else here."

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:59 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"They are most likely after he but if they see me, she won't be their only target any more and if your past is a closely connected as you say, we may all become targets. I do not feel the one who I have been running from, but that won't change much for us because," A large rat came before them. A creature not even a threat to any person who can fight even a little. Xero sighed, and then scared it off, but then he could hear foot steps. Are you ready Jaster, because it sounds like it may be more than one"

Mood: Ready To Fight
Souls Redemtion

kalenakeeper
So do you have an enemy ready? And Again I would like to wish you a happy birthday

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:40 am
Hector the True

((Ty, it was a big mess, lol, literally, now back to the grind v_V)))
((I don't have a enemy ready except for Xavior whom.....well....sucks, lol, but hes decent for current purposes))

Jaster nodded.
"I can fight anyone, you may need to hold onto X and get out of here while I give you time to escape" he said

A icy breeze started to come thru the corridors.

"aww man, you gotta be kidding me, if its X's old handler, hes a joke!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:20 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero nodded his head to Jaster as the icy wind started to chill the room. He withdrew his keyblades, as he picked up X and placed her on his back. "Jaster never under estimate your opponent." With those last words he dashed through the Underground Course with ease, leaving behind a gale wind that warmed the room for a moment. Xero's speed was unmatched except by the one that was hunting him. The though sent chills up his spine, but the thought faded quickly has the warm sun light could be felt now as the two left the Underground Course and into Sunset Terrace. X started mubbling again, but Xero could not make it out. He just ducked into the shadows and stayed out of sight.

Mood: Protective
Souls Redemtion

kalenakeeper
Sorry to hear

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:44 pm
Hector the True
Vice BlackHeart

((so sleepy, inviting a friend to be the bad guy, since all mine suck))

Jaster lit himself on fire which then he focused at the walls to melt the ice, he was all 'fired up'

"nothings getting by me"

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:06 pm
                                          _________Mappa Douji 『Asakura Hao』
                                          █████████████████████████
                                          [Mood:Calm]______[Affiliation:The Emperors of the End]______[Location:Behind Jaster]

╾Quotes╼

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"You sound pretty confident in yourself, But I'm afraid it seems like you can't hold up those words." A voice spoked out as from the right side of Jaster stood a boy drabed in a tanish brown cloak smiling behind him calmly as if stood there for a while."But I will say that I'm glad you finally stopped moving around...It was starting to get a little dull." He said as Jaster would then feel a heavy pressure pushing him towards one of the walls with enough force to literally flaten him like a pancake if he stood still.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Fiendish Az
Crew

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:07 am
Hector the True
Vice BlackHeart

((forget what I said, since hes already there, fine enough))

Jaster felt the pressure pushing him against the wall, this only fed his flames more.

"oh great....I get one of the emperors of the end, right? Those shoes must hurt to run around in!" he asked still trying to be funny, even just a little bit.

He then side stepped moving out of the way from the 'gravity attack'.

"least you look my age, unlike some of the others. So whatcha doing down here? For X? I mean, you got your 'master' back thru her, isn't his purpose with her done?"

Instead of summoning his keyblade, he took out a broad sword.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 7:45 am
Hector the True
Vice BlackHeart

Jaster held his broad sword to his side with one hand.
"Really dude, if your here to try to kill me, some answers would be cool." he said, his grip tightening on the handle of the sword.

"im not even afraid of you" he smirked.
"although Kumagawa does...." he though to himself.

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Crew

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:17 pm
                                          [Mood:Calm]______[Affiliation:The Emperors of the End]______[Location:Behind Jaster]

╾Quotes╼

KalenaKeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Yep he can read minds,Or the hearts of people whichever suits your fancy.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

The boy listened to Jester as he rambled with questions."There's no need for me to answer the enemy."He said speaking in a mature manner as Jester would soon be sent flying to the wall by something that eludes his very senses if he continued to stand still, Though regardless if he dodges the attack it would collide against the wall taking out a large section of it."Yep, He sure can be frightening."He would say in response of Jesters thoughts.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:38 am
Hector the True
Vice BlackHeart

Jaster kept moving
"great, are you some type of mind reader!?"

He then started to think of his favorite type of music as he light on his feet.

He quickly swong his sword at the enemy with great speed and power, however his position kept moving so it added difficulty for his opponent to land a hit on him.

((lol double team))  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Crew

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:12 pm
                                          [Mood:Calm]______[Affiliation:The Emperors of the End]______[Location:On a platform?]

╾Quotes╼

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

The boy stood there like a statue calm and collective seeing no need for him to move himself out of the way due to the fact that he suddenly lifted up in the air as if he was standing on a invisible platform as he was no longer in harm's way from Jesters attack as he looked at him still smiling in a casual manner."Well looks like your at least trying to hit me."He said as another invisible attack would happen it would try to hit him in the front mid section of his chest to send to the large clearing that the underground subway provided.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:54 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

With dead silence, Xero had launched an attack upon the cloaked boy that appeared to be floating in air. His attack was swift, deadly, and unexpected, but it was only to allow Jaster to gain his leverage. Xero's slash with his Hearts Judgement had broken the focus of the boy though he was thrown back away from him with a powerful gale wind. Xero slid across the cobble stone as he drew a black throwing knife and threw it towards his opponent with speed no untrained mind could follow. He was not ready to show his enemy his second keyblade nor any of his other powers besides what he must.

Mood: Protective
Souls Redemption

kalenakeeper
((If you still want you can still use your bad guy to join the fight so it is 2 on 2))
Vice BlackHeart
((Hope you don't mind I wanted to make a way into the fight))

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:17 am
Hector the True
Vice BlackHeart

((lol not a problem. I may bring Xavior in, haven't decided yet))

Jaster avoided the attack from his opponent. Not all of his double team remained, but enough.

All jumped up at his opponent slashing up, down, and sideways at the opponent, he knew it was fool hearty to take this opponent lightly.

Twilight Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff