Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayer for guidance please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiHigh

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:34 pm
So I'll be a junior in college this fall 2014 and I'm lost. I just got rejected (and sort of insulted) from a program i was applying to for my intended major and now i don't know what to do. My next school year was built around that major. I could always go to my fallback major but I'm not confident in that field, especially if thats my only study. I haven't told my parents yet. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:57 am
I will pray for you! wink  

Angelus1987

Friendly Citizen

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ChibiHigh

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:51 am
Angelus1987
I will pray for you! wink

Thank you friend razz i got your message. Im in class but i will give you an answer later this afternoon  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:54 am
ChibiHigh
So I'll be a junior in college this fall 2014 and I'm lost. I just got rejected (and sort of insulted) from a program i was applying to for my intended major and now i don't know what to do. My next school year was built around that major. I could always go to my fallback major but I'm not confident in that field, especially if thats my only study. I haven't told my parents yet. Thank you.

You're in my prayers 3nodding
I've had doors/opportunities close on me numerous times.. I've been through College programs and applying for jobs...and through my experiences, I've learned that God works ALL things for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. When doors have closed on me, I realized that God was directing me to something that He had planned for me all along. Sometimes it's better than we originally planned, sometimes it doesn't make sense. But He is Sovereign and knows what He's doing. Put your full trust on Him, let Him guide you to where you need to be, praise, worship, give thanks, and ask Him to prepare and guide you to follow His will for your life. emotion_bigheart
Quote:
5Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. 6In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. 7Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and turn away from evil. -Proverbs 3:6-7 (ESV)

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

ChibiHigh

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:23 pm
Spirit Reborn
ChibiHigh

You're in my prayers 3nodding
I've had doors/opportunities close on me numerous times.. I've been through College programs and applying for jobs...and through my experiences, I've learned that God works ALL things for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. When doors have closed on me, I realized that God was directing me to something that He had planned for me all along. Sometimes it's better than we originally planned, sometimes it doesn't make sense. But He is Sovereign and knows what He's doing. Put your full trust on Him, let Him guide you to where you need to be, praise, worship, give thanks, and ask Him to prepare and guide you to follow His will for your life. emotion_bigheart
Quote:
5Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. 6In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. 7Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and turn away from evil. -Proverbs 3:6-7 (ESV)

thank you heart  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff