Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
what can you do. (A) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GenorisPregnant

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:55 pm
Hi, I'm Talluah
I just did my first rp, and it ended up a rape rp. I reported the person but now he's stalking my threads and telling people not to role play with me since i can't do adult things.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:09 pm
help cry  

GenorisPregnant

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:23 pm
GenorisPregnant
help cry

Block him, that should be the first thing to do. From beneath his avatar, hover over the little arrow and choose the "Ignore" option.

The mods will get to taking action against this account, but I'd suggest to not give him the power of your attention! Come hang out with us here instead and relax =]  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:25 pm
I did block him and his 'friends' who are now bothering me now. I sure hope so. I didn't want to go through that, expecting triplets and doing two jobs and now some creepy stalker.
Setsunasa

GenorisPregnant

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:25 pm
Tagging some extra people for support, pardon me =x

Ebania

Eternal Rebellion

JoyRose

Daypaw

GillaGrrl

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:29 pm
GenorisPregnant
I did block him and his 'friends' who are now bothering me now. I sure hope so. I didn't want to go through that, expecting triplets and doing two jobs and now some creepy stalker.

Ah, yeah don't worry or stress yourself out! Health of the babies is super important :3 Be sure to report those "friends" as well!

Here are some happy puppies to relax you~ *u*
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

GenorisPregnant

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:30 pm
Setsunasa
GenorisPregnant

Ah, yeah don't worry or stress yourself out! Health of the babies is super important :3 Be sure to report those "friends" as well!

Here are some happy puppies to relax you~ *u*
User Image
User Image
User Image
their kinda of cute.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:54 pm
GenorisPregnant
Hi, I'm Talluah
I just did my first rp, and it ended up a rape rp. I reported the person but now he's stalking my threads and telling people not to role play with me since i can't do adult things.

Oh goodness D: As Setsu said - block anyone and everyone who bothers you about it. If you have already reported the person who started all of this, you've done good - and, certainly, report any others who start as this is malicious harassment.

The absolute best advice I can give you as a temporary complete fix while the mods do their work is to use a mule for a while. If you're on a completely different account and nobody knows who you are, then they can't stalk and harass you. It would take quite a lot of the pressure and worry out of the situation until it can be resolved. If you're not keen on using a mule, totally fine- just set your profile comments and PM's to Friends Only for now and keep using that ignore button to keep them from being able to bother you in the forums.

And not doing adult things is exactly the right thing on a PG13 site- some of these people just seem to forget that, or they're intentionally trying to lure children into these sorts of scenarios (since the bulk of the Gaia populace is in their teens) which is just awful either way.

Remember; they can't come and get you in real life, they can just throw strings of text at you-- so don't stress about it too hard.  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

GenorisPregnant

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:55 pm
Daypaw
GenorisPregnant
Hi, I'm Talluah

Oh goodness D: As Setsu said - block anyone and everyone who bothers you about it. If you have already reported the person who started all of this, you've done good - and, certainly, report any others who start as this is malicious harassment.

The absolute best advice I can give you as a temporary complete fix while the mods do their work is to use a mule for a while. If you're on a completely different account and nobody knows who you are, then they can't stalk and harass you. It would take quite a lot of the pressure and worry out of the situation until it can be resolved. If you're not keen on using a mule, totally fine- just set your profile comments and PM's to Friends Only for now and keep using that ignore button to keep them from being able to bother you in the forums.

And not doing adult things is exactly the right thing on a PG13 site- some of these people just seem to forget that, or they're intentionally trying to lure children into these sorts of scenarios (since the bulk of the Gaia populace is in their teens) which is just awful either way.

Remember; they can't come and get you in real life, they can just throw strings of text at you-- so don't stress about it too hard.
Alright, and thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:51 pm
I'm here to support!!  

BagaSherry

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:51 pm
I see the reports you made have been dealt with, but I also see you were made aware that you let that whole situation go on too long. Such "adult" themes are not permitted on Gaia, so should you find a similar situation, you need to stop and report it immediately. That kind of role play is called cybering and is not permitted here. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:54 pm
JoyRose
I see the reports you made have been dealt with, but I also see you were made aware that you let that whole situation go on too long. Such "adult" themes are not permitted on Gaia, so should you find a similar situation, you need to stop and report it immediately. That kind of role play is called cybering and is not permitted here. Good luck!
Yea. i got in trouble for it, but he tricked me, saying that it was going to be a normal rp. I decided to start a guild called "Timeskippers." an anti cybering rping guild.  

GenorisPregnant

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:31 pm
GenorisPregnant
Yea. i got in trouble for it, but he tricked me, saying that it was going to be a normal rp. I decided to start a guild called "Timeskippers." an anti cybering rping guild.

All rp guilds should be anti-cybering since cybering of any kind is not allowed on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:34 pm
JoyRose
GenorisPregnant

All rp guilds should be anti-cybering since cybering of any kind is not allowed on Gaia.
I understand that, but the new gaians don't know that and they need to be taught. gaia needs to go back to the good old days, where rpers didn't have to worry about all these sex things.  

GenorisPregnant

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:36 pm
GenorisPregnant
I understand that, but the new gaians don't know that and they need to be taught. gaia needs to go back to the good old days, where rpers didn't have to worry about all these sex things.

You'll be pleased to know the moderating team has made such things a higher priority than ever. 3nodding  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff