Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Monster's Chamber (Chat/RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:45 am
As you come to visit Monster, you find he isn't in his room. Strange, didn't you see him enter a few minutes ago? I mean he's fast, but he's not invisible... It seems he left his closet door open? Being nosy, you peek inside to see... a secret passageway? How strange and suspicious! You travel down the dark narrow passage until you come to what looks like an underground chamber, chains hanging from the walls and large locks and bars, like someone was trying very hard to keep something from getting out...

Monster looks over from his work, very surprised to have a visitor. "What are you doing here? This place is off limits..." He then thinks for a moment, maybe it would be best that people finally know about this room in case of an emergency. "...Oh. Okay, you can come here, but on full moons it's off limits, okay?"

(So after the huge positive response last month, and no formal way of responding and reacting- especially in character- I decided: let's make a thread for Monster! It's not only for full moons though, you can just chat and interact whenever~ Honest! He won't bite. Usually.)

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:14 pm
Well Monster has spent his morning carting big chains off from other parts of the guild and bringing them to his room, going out and back in over and over while amassing a pile of clattering chains on the floor.  

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:11 pm
Finally taking that much needed tour around the guild, Kate was about to turn into the next hallway. Her movement halted with the sound of rattling chains. Curious as always, she peeks her head out from behind the wall and spies an open door close-by. She made sure no one was around first before continuing her stroll, now over towards the room.

The mage approaches the room and finds a pile of large metal chains and shackles laying on the floor. She tilts her head to the side in wonder as to why these were here. "Chains? What are these doing here?" Speaking of which, I wonder whose room this could be?

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:32 pm
RandomKate

As Kate was investigating, Monster came back with another set of chains. "...Oh! Uh, hey Kate, I... wasn't expecting to see anyone." His face showed both his surprise at the visit and underlying anxiety for the hours to come.  

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:49 pm
Mister Monster Guy

From outside the room she could hear another set of chains rattling and clanging together. Kate turns to see Mister Monster behind her. She smiles upon seeing her blue friend. "Hi, Monster. Just taking a tour around the guild. This must be your room, right?" That smile lowered while viewing his current expression and another group of chains being carried in his arms. "More chains? How come-" The sudden realization that the full moon was tonight crossed her thoughts. "W-Wait... Is it really tonight??"  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:13 pm
RandomKate

Monster nodded at this being his room, then nodded again solemnly at her realization before going to place down the chains, "Yep, and you know the drill. Buckle down, stay out of sight, and try not to kill anyone... The usual."  

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:41 pm
Mister Monster Guy

Kate nodded her head, a worried expression now taking hold. "Do you need help setting up?" she asked, seeing as how time was limited.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:56 pm
RandomKate

Monster looked at her, then down at the chains. ...He may or may not have actually gotten way more than he actually needed, or at least more than he could possibly use on his own. "I think I'll take you up on that offer, thanks," he smirked, embarrassed.  

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Mister Monster Guy

At the side of the room there was an open closest. Something was different about it, though. "Hm?" Peeking over, she could see a set of stairs leading down into a dark narrow passage, possibly more. "Judging by appearances, I'm guessing you need those chains brought down there?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:20 pm
RandomKate

He looked over as her gaze shifted, "Yeah, that would be it." He took up some chains in his arms and stood in front of the passageway. "Ladies first?"  

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:31 pm
Mister Monster Guy

The mage hurries over to the pile of chains and grabs as many as she could carry. Some were heavier or older than others. Where he found all these chains, she wasn't going to question. Turning back to him, she responses with, "you can take lead this time."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:37 pm
RandomKate

(Great, now I'm imagining Monster stealing chains from the rooms of various kink anons and leaving I.O.U.s in their place. xDD )

Monster nodded and led them down the secret passageway to the small underground chamber, which was mostly empty save some metallic scraps from what seemed to be the broken chains from last month. Setting down his pile he began to go to work setting things up. "Thanks again, Kate. It really means a lot."  

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:49 pm
Mister Monster Guy

( Not just kinks. Cae could be missing some chains from her basement too. xD )

She kept her eyes forward until they arrived inside a underground chamber. Looking around, the place was mostly empty. In some spots there were scraps of metal, some coming from broken chains. "You're welcome," she said, placing her batch besides his. "I don't want to see you hurt anyone. And if you need more restraints, I could always use one of my spells."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:54 pm
RandomKate

(No chains are safe! xD I sure hope you sterilized them, Monster...)

"Thanks," he said as he tugged a chain to make sure he'd placed it on the wall securely, "But I'd rather not resort to magic if I don't have to. If it comes down to it, though, go to town."  

Mister Monster Guy

Crew

The Werehog

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:03 pm
Mister Monster Guy

( Next time there needs to be an image of an I.O.U in every thread that would have some sort of chain inside. xD )

"Well, I'm sure tonight won't be a problem." She eyes the pile quickly before returning her glance back to Monster. "You have plenty of chains to keep you shackled to the wall or at least close to it." She passes him the chain on top.  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff