Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
i am quitting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOD DIAMOND

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:06 pm
i just dont feel very welcome in here at all, no one responds and to those who say you get help after ten posts well its a virtual lie
i have got nothing in the way of help and yet when i joined two latin guilds they have helped out more and i feel much more welcome in there so i need to know how to quit this guild
sadly i am only 12 days old and probably still need the help but i wont stay where i am not welcome or dont feel very welcome  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:33 am
diamond fork
i just dont feel very welcome in here at all, no one responds and to those who say you get help after ten posts well its a virtual lie
i have got nothing in the way of help and yet when i joined two latin guilds they have helped out more and i feel much more welcome in there so i need to know how to quit this guild
sadly i am only 12 days old and probably still need the help but i wont stay where i am not welcome or dont feel very welcome

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?

Sorry you feel that way, the guild crew do their best to try to help people out and make them feel welcomed.
Sometimes threads get overlooked, have you tried posting in other peoples' threads and chatting with them? It helps to also quote users to get their attention.

But to answer your question, there is a button at the top of the page that says "Quit Guild".

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:06 am
As Sarcasdick wrote, there is a button at the top of the page that says "Quit Guild." Also, I moved this thread to the Questions & Answers subforum, as member-made threads do not belong in the "Welcome" subforum.

We're very sorry that you feel this way. For many of us, however, this time of year is particularly busy; some of us are students and have midterms or final exams. The guild is almost always quiet around this time of year. But wherever you do go for help is the right choice; there is no wrong choice.

Edit: Also, the promised help after 10 posts is not a lie. You simply did not follow the proper procedure to receive your donation, as Eternal Rebellion indicated in this post. If you had followed the proper procedure, you would have received your donation.

diamond fork

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff