Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour ~ Open ~ (Now Hiring) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:30 pm
User Image

User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
h u f f l e p u f f x t h i r d x y e a r ✶
f l o r e a n x f o r t e s c u e ' s ✶
n o x o n e ✶
s a f f r o n x a n d x i c e x c r e a m
n e r v o u s ✶
r e s e r v e x c h a s e r ✶

Saffron grinned excitedly as she slowed her skateboard to a stop. She popped the front of her board up and caught the front two wheels and then pushed open the door to the ice cream parlor. "Hello!" Saffron chirped as she stepped through the threshold of the building. She was supposed to be meeting her friend, Amy, for ice cream. Saf had been feeling mildly guilty for not making as much of an effort to reach out to her friends throughout the past school year, but the ice cream should make up for it. Nevertheless, today was going to be a good day, she was sure of it.

Saf gazed up at the menu board, blowing a strand of hair that had slipped from the scrunchie that held half of her hair out of her face. It likely had fallen out after her board had hit an out of place cobblestone piece, which sent her flying. Her knee was a little scraped up, fortunately, her mother had convinced her to carry wet wipes on her so she was able to clean up before arriving at Florean Fortescue's. There were so many options on the board, she wasn't even sure if she wanted ice cream or frozen yoghurt. Or maybe she wanted an ice cream soda. But then again, the frozen yoghurt had a mango flavor and mangoes were her favorite. At the same time, there was rocky road ice cream, another great choice. Even the praline ice cream whispered her name. She pursed her lips, concentration clear on her brow. At least she had gotten there early enough to think about it a bit before Amy showed up, Saf wouldn't want to make her friend wait due to her indecisiveness.

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:43 pm
User Image
    ╔════════════════╗
    ᏟᎬᏒᎥᎠᎳᎬᏁ ᎽᎪᏒᎳᎾᎾᎠ
    SeCoNd ᎽᎬᎪᏒ huffᏞᎬᏢuff
    ╚════════════════╝

Where am I? Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor
Who's there? Lots of people
How am I? Happy
Who's special? Single

They had just finished their back to school shopping, since her father insisted on doing everything early. This was Kerry's plan, of course, because Kerry had planned to meet her best friend Lavinia at the ice cream shop. She said bye to her father, because no way was she letting him snoop on her, then walked into the ice cream shop. Her father departed to go sip on coffee at the Leaky Cauldron while he waited. Kerry skipped up to the counter and pulled the strings on her fluffy backpack tighter, looking excitedly at all the flavors to select from. She wanted to get her order straight before Vin got there; something about her just made Kerry a little flustered.

Oº°‘¨ “It’s no use going back to yesterday,
because I was a different person then.”
¨‘°ºO
~Alice, Alice In Wonderland

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OoC: I fixed it...
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Quote:

Summer II

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:56 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw Second Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker Chaser

Location : Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor

Lavinia hadn’t been the happiest since returning home for the summer. Her mother was driving her crazy which lately wasn’t hard to do. Truthfully, she wasn’t even a teenager yet and it was scary to think what she might be like once those hormones came about. Lavinia really didn’t care much as she headed off to the ice cream shop. One day Lavinia would grow to love and respect her mother again. For now, her mother was quick to get the hint that she wanted to enjoy her socializing without her around.

Leaving her mother to head off to run some errands, Lavinia entered the shop. She was grateful for the escape. Seeing Kerry there browsing the ice cream flavours she wondered over. “Hey Kerry, how’s the ice cream selection?” She greeted the girl with a small smile. She liked hanging with Kerry. In fact the Hufflepuff was probably her closest friend at this point. Those were hard to come by.

Status : Happy to be hanging out
                                                  Company : Kerry

OOC : Might want to say she's a second year in the format ouo

Summer II

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:21 pm
User Image
    ╔════════════════╗
    ᏟᎬᏒᎥᎠᎳᎬᏁ ᎽᎪᏒᎳᎾᎾᎠ
    SeCoNd ᎽᎬᎪᏒ huffᏞᎬᏢuff
    ╚════════════════╝

Who's there? Lavinia
How am I? Happy
Who's special? Single

When the door twinkled again, signalling the arrival of a new person, Kerry turned and watched them enter, a smile spreading across her face. She was always happy to see her best friend, even though she made Kerry have some questionable thoughts. Something about her always captivated Kerry's attention, whether it was her bright blue eyes or her golden hair, or simply the fact that Vin was just as weird as Kerry. The two just seemed to click. When Lavinia asked about the flavor selection, Kerry turned her eyes back to the ice cream and smirked. "There's just too many to decide on one flavor. I have a couple galleons, I might just get a couple cones... or maybe a sundae. Even though it's Tuesday." She giggled at her quirky joke, then smirked at her friend. "How about you, Vin? Any idea what you wanna get?"

¨‘°ºO

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OoC: I forgot to paste the new format in the code.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

murruelecreuset

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:08 pm
User Image
                                                I'm shedding, shedding every color
                                                Trying to find a pigment of truth beneath my skin
                                                'Cause different doesn't feel so different
                                                And going out is better than always staying in
                                                Feel the wind

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Hυƒƒlερυƒƒ || Tнιяd Yεαя || Mυgglεвσяи

════════════════════════

Amy showed up late, grimacing. She'd had to wait for her brother to show up, and he'd had to apparently talk down his best friend (who was a half-goblin and Amy couldn't help but stare as a result) from dealing with a problem with one of their respective friends. Amy wasn't sure about what was going on, only that it was serious. Thankfully Chance had been able to apparate her to Diagon Alley without too much fuss, and now Amy rushed to meet up with Saf. They hadn't done much, what with Saf being busy and Amy having to deal with her brother's sister's... whatever it was.

She entered the parlour, looking around until she spotted Saf standing in line for ice cream. Amy hadn't had magical ice cream, though she spotted the flavours and doubted they were any different than their magical counterparts. She came up beside Saf and smiled, tapping the other girl on the shoulder. "Hey Saf! Sorry I'm running late. I was waiting for my brother." She made a face, though she didn't really blame Chance. He had a kid to worry about, and a career, and friends and a girlfriend. He likely didn't have much time to think, much less see his youngest sister.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'll try and see if one of Chance's family members can take me next time, or ask my grandparents.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams
                                                Let it wash away my sanity
                                                'Cause I wanna feel the thunder, I wanna scream
                                                Let the rain fall down
                                                I'm coming clean

Rawwry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:39 pm
User Image

User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
a m e l i a x m o o r s ✶
n e r v o u s ✶

Saffron stared at the menu board, almost as if she were imploring it to give her whatever flavor it was that she wanted. She had narrowed it down to either the mango frozen yoghurt or the rocky road ice cream, but she still hadn't quite made up her mind. At the tap on her shoulder, Saf stepped to the side and turned around to apologize, hoping not to be in the way of someone else, especially if she was just going to stare at the menu a while longer. Fortunately, it wasn't a disgruntled customer, it was actually her friend.

"Hi! It's totally cool, I haven't been here all that long, anyway," She reassured Amy with a bright grin. "How's your family been?" Saf asked, Forrest had hit a growth spurt and while he wasn't taller than her yet, he was rather proud at his new height. Saffron wasn't all that impressed though, and she told him that, she had seen a half-giant kid at school once, after all. Forrest huffed at her about it, but she could tell he was interested. "My brother's grown a bit, my dad's caught an interesting murder case and my mum is raising some billywigs, but other than that, nothing's been too exciting for me," Saf said with a slight shrug. She stepped forward and ordered, rocky road seemed to be the best option, but she'd be back for the mango, that was a guarantee.

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Diamond Wales

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:53 pm
User Image
                                                I'm shedding, shedding every color
                                                Trying to find a pigment of truth beneath my skin
                                                'Cause different doesn't feel so different
                                                And going out is better than always staying in
                                                Feel the wind

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Hυƒƒlερυƒƒ || Tнιяd Yεαя || Mυgglεвσяи

════════════════════════

Amy was certainly glad that she hadn't kept Saf waiting. It always seemed awkward whenever she did that. However, this wasn't one of those days. She considered Saf's question about her family and shrugged. "Chance is busy with a baby, I'm still certain his sister hates me, and my cousin's right now working on trying to persuade my aunt and uncle that she's totally old enough to go to a concert. I think she's convinced that I canget her backstage or something." Not that she thought her brother would mind, but she knew he had trouble with groupies. They certainly didn't seem happy that he wasn't available anymore.

She listened as Saf described what her family had been doing, and frowned when she mentioned something called billywigs. She didn't know what those were, but they were sometimes used for some potions. "What's a billywig? Aren't they some kind of insect or something?" She certainly was curious. It wasn't like she could ask her family what they were, and what with Chance being busy and all, she doubted he could tell her. Plus, his speciality was music, not really creatures.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'll try and see if one of Chance's family members can take me next time, or ask my grandparents.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams
                                                Let it wash away my sanity
                                                'Cause I wanna feel the thunder, I wanna scream
                                                Let the rain fall down
                                                I'm coming clean

Rawwry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:44 pm
User Image

User Image

a m e l i a x m o o r s ✶
n e r v o u s ✶

Saffron grinned at the mention of a baby, as alien-like as they looked, there was something cute about them. As Amy continued, however, she frowned gently. Hating someone seemed like it took up too much energy and wasted more time than it was worth. Like, sure, hating bad guys and villains like Voldemort and Hitler was understandable, but someone like Amy? One of the nicest people she knew? That sounded - to her, at the very least - like a waste. "I'm sure she doesn't hate you. And if she does, then she's lame." She said and then stuck a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. "Backstage would be cool to see. I'm sure that have some killer snacks...or, like, super cold water." Saf would be lying if she said she hadn't been a little excited by, and maybe even a little jealous of, Amy and her brother. Chance Whitethorne was a really good musician, even her dad thought so and he had such a picky music taste. She had thought briefly she might be a musician, living rock and roll day-in-and-day-out, but then realized very quickly that playing instruments was something that she just didn't have the patience for.

"Yeah, they're insects. My mum took me out to see them when she first got them. They're like bright, cobalt blue almost. The wings are attached to the head, so when they fly, the spin super fast!" Saffron said excitedly, demonstrating the spinning with her spoon. "I think they have medicinal uses or something? I think my mum said they were used in potions," Saf shrugged, they were pretty cool. Maybe not as cool as some of the other things her mother looked after, like bowtruckles or niffler, but they were cool enough. Although, she was waiting for the day her mom expanded into taking care of dragons, however unlikely it was, that day would be the day that Saffron would die from excitement. Once, her mother had taken her to the Romanian Dragon Sanctuary, and Saffron nearly cried. They were wicked!

Diamond Wales

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:08 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw Second Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker Chaser

Location : Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor

Kerry always had that smile that made you want to smile too. Probably why Lavinia was so quick to hang out with the blonde girl. Now came the question of ice cream flavours and truth be told Vin had no idea what she wanted. Though hearing Kerry’s discussion on ice cream made the gears in her head turn. Upon hearing her friend’s joke about sundae’s, she laughed. “No one said we can’t rebel and have sundae be everyday.” She said with a smirk. It never hurt to play along and besides it got her mind off like everything else.

“Um… I’m tossed between a simplistic Strawberry or a Banana Split.” Lavinia answered after a moment of thought while scanning the selection. “Both are doable but it’s certainly hard to pick just one.” She commented. Of course, she could only have one. A rough go when they both seemed very tempting. Luckily, she had the money for either.

Status : Happy to be hanging out
                                                  Company : Kerry

OOC : - - -

Summer II

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:43 pm
User Image
    ╔════════════════╗
    ᏟᎬᏒᎥᎠᎳᎬᏁ ᎽᎪᏒᎳᎾᎾᎠ
    SeCoNd ᎽᎬᎪᏒ huffᏞᎬᏢuff
    ╚════════════════╝

Who's there? Lavinia
How am I? Happy
Who's special? Single

Kerry smiled brightly when Vin suggested they rebel and have sundaes everyday; she liked that idea, and the idea of having them with Lavinia. She tipped her head to the side a little when Vin laid out her potential orders, considering the options that she had laid out. "I'm thinking of a double dip of black raspberry chocolate and cheesecake because they both speak to me." Kerry considered the ice cream case again, thinking about her friend and what choice was the best one for her. "I think the banana split is more you, Vin. Strawberry is sweet, but it's... simple. The split has a lot more personality to it." She smiled again, then nodded, pleased with her decision.

¨‘°ºO

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OoC: ...
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

murruelecreuset

Summer II

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:35 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

fifth year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club potato representative
Herbology Club flower fan || Quidditch keeper

”Thank you!” Weslyn collected her usual ice cream choice one scoop of vanilla and chocolate, drizzled with raspberry and sprinkled with tiny marshmallows. As Yukon took care of the bill, she looked around for a spot for the three of them. She glanced outside at the streets nervously for familiar faces: maybe it would be terrifying, like running into Alice’s mother, or maybe it would be fun, like how she’d run into Captain Roland last summer.

But it was too nice a day to be indoors. Wes held the door open for Kenny before finding them a relatively secluded table in the shade of the store. She hung her bag on the chair without really saying anything. Wes had seemed distracted and more quiet than usual after yesterday’s date, but she was looking forward to today: Shopping with all of Yukon’s friends could be fun, but she had missed hanging out with just her brothers. The Knolles were here for supplies, of course, but Yukon also mentioned wanting to ask them about something. Wes was a little nervous about the surprise, but knowing Yukon, it was something wonderful!

setting Their usual ice-cream stop, Early summer 2052 || with Yukon and Kenny
appearance 5'0", petite || wearing blue skirt outfit
status anxiously excited

Kungfudemoness

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

You can be amazing
You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
You can be the outcast
Or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
Or you can start speaking up
✿❀
~"Brave" by Sara Bareilles, cover by BYU Vocal Point

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:57 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Prefect ✾ Chaser ✾ Quidditch Captain ✾ Daily Dragon Editor ✾ Drama Enthusiast

▬▬"And Even if we have to run away,"▬▬

Yukon, Weslyn, and Kenny had made it a yearly tradition to go get ice cream at least once during the summer. Sometimes it was just the three of them sometimes they brought friends. Yukon was a big fan of having his siblings friends with them, and their relationships, but he was glad to have just his family time. It was a great time to talk to them about his love life and future plans with Aria Siddall, and to talk with them about their life. He was a little worried about Weslyn, he didn't see her as much lately, with his studies and her studies, and his relationship and her relationship, but she seemed so tired lately. Of course, she did just finish her fourth year, being halfway done with Hgowarts, maybe that was her issue?

The real thing was, At least he saw Weslyn sometimes, because she was in the same house as him. He saw Kenny even less, and the boy was growing up so much. He didn't even know what Kenny was up to these days, but he planned to find out.

He got his two scoops of rocky road, they didn't have any potato flavoring, and paid for Kenny's weslyn's and his own ice cream. He watched as Weslyn dragged everyone outside and smiled, outside was where they felt most at home at, so why not eat ice cream there. "So my little tater tot siblings, what's been happening in your life? Starting wiiitthhh" He flipped a piece of change, heads Weslyn, tails it would be Kenny. When the coin landed on tails Yukon pointed to Kenny, "One Kenny Knolle! Remember folks this guy is a real spud, a solid root. So Mr. Knolle, tell us of your previous year." The least he could do is make his siblings laugh, if they could have this one happy day, then their entire summer could be full of remembering this day, and they could always have that little smile.

He waited for Kenny to answer then went to Weslyn without responding to Kenny. He wanted to give each of his siblings an opportunity to speak, plus this would give him time to think on what Kenny said. "And now Miss Weslyn Knolle, the sweetest Tater known to the world. THe most spudtacular girl there is. So Miss Knolle, tell us what did your beautiful self find in the previous year of her life?"

▬▬"I'm gonna marry that girl someday."▬▬

stuff usually goes here but steffy isn't feeling it tonight

addaellis

Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So your confidence is quiet
                                                                                    To them quiet looks like weakness
                                                                                    But you don't have to fight it
                                                                                    'Cause you're strong enough to win without a war

Kenny liked summers best it made it so much easier to hang out with his siblings to be fair they could have quietly sat behind him and he would be ever clueless they were there. Today was the traditional ice cream visit. Kenny had dang near memorized the menu or at least enough to get what he liked. he ordered a butter pecan with some caramel on top and followed his siblings. people gave him plenty of walking room probably cause he usually brought his cane when in crowded places. it wasn't as needed but it sure helped. he was happy to get some Wes time. he missed the chats they had when he painted. lately, she missed it entirely or Eden was with her.

Yukon ever the drama-tato made a scene of asking how he was doing. "Oh, you know mostly painting. Eventually, we could line them up and make a lifesize replica of Hogwarts" He joked before taking a bite of frozen goodness. "I don't plan to study harder till school time enjoy what free time I got left. that and I think mom keeps looking for me or Wes to get our prefect letters. I don't expect to get picked there better-sighted people in my house and year for it"

If you look past this moment
                                                                                    You'll see you've got a friend
                                                                                    Waving a flag for who you are
                                                                                    And all you're gonna do

Stefan Lee Salvatore
                                                                                    addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:18 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

fifth year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club marine artist|| Cooking Club potato representative
Herbology Club flower fan || Quidditch keeper

As Yukon and Kenny dug in and Yukon started asking how the last year had gone in true Yukon manner, Weslyn took little bites of her own, listening quietly. Kenny made a joke about lining up his paintings and Wes felt a pang of regret that she’d missed so many of their painting sessions--always with notice, but she didn’t like how Eden got all stiff with other people, and he was always around. She missed just Kenny and her sitting on the lake edge, painting and knitting. Otherwise, Kenny sounded his usual relaxed self and not particularly stressed about clases-- that was good!

Wes cringed a little at the mention of prefect letters. Mum had indeed seemed to think one of both of them would be getting the prefect letters and Wes didn’t know what to think about it. Sure it sounded nice to be able to have more power to help the younger students, but she wasn’t sure she was ready for the responsibility if she was always so tired from just classes and clubs. Good Potatoes of the Deep Earth, maybe she was entirely too stressed about classes!.

Yukon turned the conversation to her without replying though, catching Wes a little off guard. She swallowed the mini-marshmallow, thinking she had more time. ”Um…I’ve...been really tired. Classes are a lot. And...my Herbology grade dropped this last semester and I can’t figure it out. My plants are just suddenly closing up. Not dying, just...shrinking.”

As fourth year dragged on, Weslyn felt herself wishing she was a plant so she could sink into the ground. Maybe Yukon has something going with being potatoes. If she was a potato, she could just...sink into the sandy, loamy soil..and rest. But that wouldn’t do. She had so many things to, and so much to study for and she didn’t want to disappoint anyone. Her herbology of all things causing problems stressed her out even more. By the end of the year she’d asked to pause her role on the tutoring, feeling like she needed tutoring for herself! Well, at least the year was over for now. All she had to worry about now was waking up early to help make breakfast and lunch and dinner. And hopefully not shrinking any of their crops at home. (Thankfully that hadn’t happened.)

Wes took a deep breath and continued: ”I told Kenny a few months ago, but I think I want to break up. I’m just...not sure how. Eden seems really upset every time I bring it up. And...he scares me when he’s upset.”

She thought Eden was a good friend, and a smart tutor. He did have a bit of temper though, and thought basically everyone in their year was out to beat him in classes. Wes hated it when he got upset—she would usually sit there nervously as he ranted, and try to offer a comforting word. Eden never raised his hand or wand at her, but she couldn’t help but flinch every so often when he got frustrated. She also just...didn’t want to date. It was a lot of time, she realized, hanging out with one person all the time. She missed hanging out with Celeste or Willow on the weekends, or even just doing homework with Kenny.

There, now that she’d gotten the words out she felt better already. She turned to her little brother gently: ”I’m also really nervous about prefect letters, but for what it counts, I don’t think you need to be sighted to be a prefect. It might be harder to point them to classes and what not, but there’s other things prefects do, like be there to talk and tutor. And you’re really approachable and easy to talk to.” She tried a joke of her own: ”We could call you the Painted Potato Prefect!”

setting Their usual ice-cream stop, Early summer 2052 || with Yukon and Kenny
appearance 5'0", petite || wearing blue skirt outfit
status comfortable around brothers

Kungfudemoness

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

You can be amazing
You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
You can be the outcast
Or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
Or you can start speaking up
✿❀
~"Brave" by Sara Bareilles, cover by BYU Vocal Point

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:19 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Prefect ✾ Chaser ✾ Quidditch Captain ✾ Daily Dragon Editor ✾ Drama Enthusiast

▬▬"And Even if we have to run away,"▬▬

Yukon nodded as he listened to Kenny and Weslyn, then went to Kenny, boy issues were so much easier to handle. It wasn't that he didn't care about Wes, he loved her, but Kenny was talking about paintings and prefect letters, Yukon could handle this with little knowledge. "We could shrink those paintings down and make a proportionate miniature model of Hogwarts, and you know whenever someone asks for your porfolio just ask them which wing of which floor they'd like to see. Now that would be impressive. " Prefect letters, Yukon let out a deep sigh. He hoped his siblings would get prefect, they were both so precious and responsible, even if they slipped sometimes, but who didn't? "I understand the prefect thing, you don't have to have great sight to be a prefect, look at Eion he's a great prefect and he's half blind... well over half blind. Honestly we're lucky he hasn't fallen off a staircase yet. We do still ahve seventh year though..... but no matter, you're both great candidates for Prefect. And even if neither of you get prefect, and if I don't get head boy, mom will still love us. Plus, there's always a chance you two can get Head boy or Head girl in your seventh year, just keep pushing on, okay?" And of course, little weslyn had said the best advice. "That's right sis, he'll be the painted potato prefect and you can be the Peaceful Potato Prefect."

And now, to Weslyn. Ah young love, it was beautiful. Of course, Yukon's one and only love had always been Aria, from almost the moment he had met her (even though she was betrothed to Wren at the time), he liked her, and was excited for what was to come in their life. However, only having one love did make it complicated to give advice to Weslyn, but Yukon did love the idea of love.... he would do his best. "You're about to go into your OWL year, at the end of your fourth year it's surely going to get harder, of course. How abotu when we get back home, we can crack open the end of year herbology stuff and the three of us can study it, and see if we can help your little plants bloom and grow, just like you are." He scooted clsoer to Weslyn and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "If you want to break up, you should. You know what's best for you." This much he knew was right, Wren and Aria knew their relationship wasn't right, and he hoped that Weslyn knew what was best for her. "People get upset when they aren't sure of their feelings, so they resort to what they know best. Why don't you do it somewhere in public, but not too public? Like, maybe in Hogsmeade in a restraunt, you can be kind of secluded, but not too secluded, and if he makes you uncomfortable, I guarentee you can go to the bar and tell the barkeep that you're in abad stuation, and they'll help you."

He pondered for another moment, "Or maybe not so public, maybe just you two go somewhere closer to the muggle world, a park or something? Maybe have a close friend tag along with you, or near you to keep you safe. Of course then, you can always call me, I'll be there as quickly as I'm able to protect you." Yes, this was probably good big brother advice, but who knew, he didn't include nearly enough potato puns in his advice, maybe he was getting old.

▬▬"I'm gonna marry that girl someday."▬▬

stuff usually goes here but steffy isn't feeling it tonight

addaellis

Kungfudemoness

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items