Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour ~ Open ~ (Now Hiring) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:26 pm
User Image
                                                      To this world I'm unimportant
                                                      Just because I have nothing to give
                                                      So you call this your free country
                                                      Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                      Tell me why

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

₴qцїЬ || Tшїи || Mёcнaпїc

════════════════════════

Chalmes groaned at the mention of his twin. Of course, of everyone in the wizarding world, he would run into someone that knew his siblings. They did interact more with the wizarding world than he did, so it wasn't that surprising. "Yeah, Eretria's my younger sister and Chris is my twin brother. It's... complicated." When she mentioned he was lucky to have a job, he shrugged, thinking that he was probably lucky he hadn't been fired after his boss found out about him needing to lessen his load at work because of fatherhood. "Ouch. Does the guy even know that it bothers you or... Never mind, don't answer that. Pretty sure that in any case, it'd be damned annoying if I found myself in that position too."

Chalmes shrugged, not exactly knowing how to respond to the other. Chris was the better listener than he had been, but that was because Chalmes had a tendency to lose his cool if he thought something was stupid. Or insulting. Or, well, there was a good many things he would probably lose his cool over. Thus why he wasn't the best listener. "That's about the gist of it. Meanwhile it sounds like you have the guy that just goes off and lives life while he figures you're content sitting o the sidelines. Must be just our wonderful luck, huh?" Oh, he was certain that if he ever met Chance's mother, he would have a few words for her. Or let his father or brother or sister or hell, even Ada have words with her. None of them were happy about what they viewed as a mother that should never have bothered to be a mother and probably should have given Chance to Chalmes before he had gotten so old. He couldn't recall all of the times over the last year Chance asked about his mum while Chalmes had no answers for the kid.

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Florean Fortescue's
                                                      Thinking: DAMNIT CHANCE!!!
                                                      OOC:

This world can turn me down
                                                      But I won’t turn away
                                                      And I won’t duck and run
                                                      Cause I'm not built that way
                                                      When everything is gone there
                                                      Is nothing there to fear
                                                      This world cannot bring me down
                                                      No cause I'm already here

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:18 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Mother ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

I can't remember ¢αяιиģ for an нøυя or so.
                                                        ṡταяτε∂ crying and I couldn't ṡτøρ myself.
                                                        I started яυииιиģ but there's иøωнεяεto run to.

Elli nodded her head as he explained his family. "Eretria asked me to join the quidditch team... but I was a bit preoccupied with being pregnant at the time." She shrugged, but it was evident in her tone that she really wished she was playing quidditch instead of being a stay at home mother. At his next question, she shrugged again and took a bite of frozen yogurt to delay her answer. "He seems to be oblivious to anything being wrong at all...."

Elli actually managed to crack a smile when he mentioned their wonderful luck. She felt like she hadn't truly smiled in a long time. Kory of course made her smile. Despite all her misgivings about being a mother and the fact that she had never wanted kids in the first place, she loved her son, and he was the only source of happiness in her life. She was, in the end, glad she'd kept him, and would never give him up now, but it didn't change the fact that she hated being stuck at home when Cam was the one that had wanted kids and yet she was the one missing out on her dreams. She shrugged, not even bothering to fight the smile on her lips.
                                                        "Luck has never been on my side. I failed my OWLs, stopping me from being an Auror, then I got pregnant so I missed out on the last game of the season and I couldn't join the English quidditch team. Luck is not my thing." She shrugged and leaned across the table to grab the dish of icecream right before Kory knocked it into his lap.

Teal eyes tracked over her son who was now a sticky mess of mint ice cream and she shook her head slowly. She loved him. She really did, but sometimes she secretly wished he hadn't been born. She wasn't a good mother... hell she was barely a good person. Its not like anyone could really expect much out of her though. Her mother had abandoned her when she was 5, and her father had been a wreck before she was even born. Parts of her were terrified that she'd end up just like her mother though. A crazy b***h who loved nothing and no one.

Elli smoothed her hands over her face, pushing those thoughts away, and glanced at Chalmes.
                                                        "At least you know your son's in better hands with you." She muttered. It was an off hand thought, and she really didn't mean anything by it. She did wonder if Kory would be better off with someone else though.

Well it ωαṡ cool cool, it was just all ¢øøℓ.
                                                        Now it's over for мε, and it's over for ÿøυ.
                                                        Let's see how ƒαя we've ¢øмε.
                                                        I believe the ωøяℓ∂ is вυяиιиģ to the ground.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:23 pm
User Image
                                                      To this world I'm unimportant
                                                      Just because I have nothing to give
                                                      So you call this your free country
                                                      Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                      Tell me why

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

₴qцїЬ || Tшїи || Mёcнaпїc

════════════════════════

Chalmes frowned a bit, glad that Chance was still busy with his ice cream. Of course Tria was the one scouting from the schools. She was probably determined to win the World Cup. Then again, she was single-minded in that regard. "I bet Tria was disappointed, but she understood. I think. Either way, well..." He did't know how his sister's mind worked half the time, so it was a guess on his part. After all, she had been the one to coach Tanya a bit on her own quidditch game. And guaranteed if any of the kids in the family took up the game she would be the first to get behind them and help them with their game. Maybe. Elli's response to his statement caused him to roll his eyes. Okay, he was probably going to sound really stupid saying this, but he did have first hand experience in being a guy and how they thought. "Um, not to sound rude, but guys in general are oblivious. At least to some things. I only know of one guy that isn't, and he's pretty taken. You have to say something to even get them to notice something is wrong. Though, if you have, then..." He shrugged, not sure how to answer if that was the case.

Chalmes smiled a bit, thinking that he was probably talking with the one person that understood luck being utter crap. "Lesse, two girlfriends dead, brother vanished for several years, mother died from vampires, and oh, I forgot to mention that I got attacked by vampires when I was younger. Pretty sure we're in the same boat there." Vaguely he wondered if his luck passed down to Chance or not, but he had no definite answers there. After all, kid was still young, there was no guarantee that he would go through the same things he did.

At Elli's insistence, he actually laughed. If she only knew that he was the most irresponsible of his siblings, then she wouldn't make that claim. "Trust me, out of all my siblings, I am probably the one person that it couldn't have gotten worse with. Drunken one-night stands rarely make good dads. Heck, before Chance, pretty sure I was heading to alcoholism. Not sure how that qualifies me as a better parent, besides the fact I owned up to being the other party responsible."

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Florean Fortescue's
                                                      Thinking: DAMNIT CHANCE!!!
                                                      OOC:

This world can turn me down
                                                      But I won’t turn away
                                                      And I won’t duck and run
                                                      Cause I'm not built that way
                                                      When everything is gone there
                                                      Is nothing there to fear
                                                      This world cannot bring me down
                                                      No cause I'm already here

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:54 am
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Mother ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

I can't remember ¢αяιиģ for an нøυя or so.
                                                        ṡταяτε∂ crying and I couldn't ṡτøρ myself.
                                                        I started яυииιиģ but there's иøωнεяεto run to.

Elli shrugged again. She supposed she hadn't really brought it up with him, but it wasn't like he was ever around for her to bring it up too. When he was home, she was either to busy taking care of Kory, or asleep, or doing something for him, because he was tired from practice. It was all a bunch of bullshit really. Quidditch was nothing compared to being a mother, and she would know. When he started listing his bad luck, she raised her eyebrows in surprise. It seemed like he was in the same amount of bad luck as her. She had only listed her troubles with her relationship and quidditch. If she had put in murdered family, murderous sister, runaway mother, and emotionally distant father, she'd be about on par with his bad lucky.

She offered him a small smile and nodded.
                                                        "Bad luck runs in our blood I guess." She rubbed her eyes and glanced at Kory. Her son seemed to have more icecream on him than he actually got in his mouth. At least he was happy. Maybe she'd be the end of bad luck in her family name. Her, Ver, and Michelle all seemed to have the worst luck possible, but even so Michelle seemed to have taken the brunt of it. Compared to her older sister she had an easy life.

Elli shrugged.
                                                        "You didn't abandon your son, therefore you are the better parent to him. I don't even have that assurance."

Well it ωαṡ cool cool, it was just all ¢øøℓ.
                                                        Now it's over for мε, and it's over for ÿøυ.
                                                        Let's see how ƒαя we've ¢øмε.
                                                        I believe the ωøяℓ∂ is вυяиιиģ to the ground.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:07 am
User Image
XXFormer Gryffindor Sister and Matriatch St. Mungo's Welcome Witch

Emilia picked up the bowls of ice cream from the counter and headed back toward her table. It seemed that the moment she sat down something exploded in front of her and ice cream soon covered the entirety of their table. From the side of her she heard a small voice apologizing profusely. “It’s alright” She said as she turned to see the person talking. The girl was small, probably about the same age as Alice, and had the sweetest face, though it was now a bright red. “Oh sweetie, don’t even worry about. Gravity and I are not friends, so tripping is not something new to me.” She assured her. It also was far from the first time she’d gotten food spilled all over her but she decided not to bring that up. She grabbed a few napkins and began to clean the spill on the table, looking once again over at the girl. She looked embarrassed which was no surprise but she was handling it far better than Emilia would have at that age. By this point she would have already been on the floor in tears. Then again she had been quite the little drama queen in her day, and even that was an understatement. After a moment Emilia took some money out of her purse, “Alice why don’t you go with her to get another ice cream while I finish cleaning this up,” She said beckoning toward the girl with another big smile, trying hard to reassure the girl that everything was alright. Something suddenly dawned on her, “Oh I’m Emilia by the way and this is my sister Alice. It’s nice to meet you.” She hoped the girl wasn’t too afraid of stranger danger and was terrified that this random woman was giving her free money. It wasn’t her fault that she immediately thought everyone was her friend. Or maybe it was, but that was hardly important.

User Image

x

mc2

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:43 pm
User Image
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

User Image

Dressed for the Day with My Sissy! ☆ Age 10 ☆ In Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor

Alice jumped in her seat slightly as ice cream splattered across the table between her and her sister. She set down her spoon and noticing nothing had gotten on her began to work on wiping the table and gave the girl who had tripped with the pretty white-blonde hair a small smile trying to come off reassuring, thankful her sister was the one to speak up: Emmy was the bubblier one with strangers. Besides, it was probably easier for her sister to reassure someone around Alice's age than Alice be the one reassuring. Emmy was the adult after all-though it was hard to think of her sister as an 'adult-adult' it wasn't like Emmy was old. Not at all. And she was so pretty and lively and passionate. That wasn't 'old-adult' at all in Alice's book.

Alice nodded when Emilia said her name and then stopped cleaning as Emilia offered to finish cleaning up while she helped the girl get more ice cream. "I'd love to," Alice said with a smile to Emilia and then the girl about her age. Alice wondered if she was an upcoming first year or had another year or two to wait. Alice didn't have the excitement of preparing for Hogwarts really till next summer.

Alice jumped up from the table quickly and said to Eirawen, "Nice to meet you. You didn't get icecream on yourself, right?"

{OoC

Maiya Kajuji

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:08 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Wearing ✧(Where) Florean Fortescue''s ✧(What) Being a complete clutz ✧ (With) Emilia and Alice ✧(Why) Not for this!

#5E7D7E #318CE7]
                                                Eira just nodded to the nice words from the older woman still not completely over the fact that she had upended her frozen dessert onto the table in front of her. She looked back and forth between the two girls as they spoke of cleaning the mess and...getting her new ice cream?! "Y-you don't have to! Get me a new ice cream I mean..n-not that I'm not grateful or anything!" She fumbled through her words that she was sure fell on deaf ears since the woman, who just introduced herself as Emilia, still directed her sister to go with her back to the front to get another cone of ice cream. Not wanting to be rude, even though she felt like she was a big enough burden, she went to follow the girl, Alice, who looked to be about her age before remembering her manners to at least give them the name of the girl who ruined their pleasant afternoon. "I'm Eirawen Baines, but I much prefer Eira." she said with a small smile, her face slowly losing its redness. At the other girl's question her blush returned but she actually managed to laugh a little and shake her head in negative. "No, unfortunately. I think I'd feel better if most of it got on me rather than your table." Eira answered honestly with a self depreciating grin. When they arrived back at the counter she embarrassingly told the woman behind the counter what had happened and asked for the same single scoop cone of butter almond. To her honest surprise, she was handed another cone and told that it was of no charge and thanked the woman profusely before turning back to Alice with a grin. "Well that was lucky! It looks like I won't have to use your money now. N-not that there's something wrong with it! Just that I'd feel bad about using it." the blonde girl stammered her face aflame. Gah, she couldn't keep her foot out her mouth today!

mc2

Maiya Kajuji

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Dressed for the Day with My Sissy! ☆ Age 10 ☆ In Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor

"Tables are easier to clean," Alice said when Eira said she'd have rather just got the icecream on her clothes than all over the table. Taking Eira's hand and squeezing it, despite both having sticky fingers from the mess Alice said with a smile, "Lovely to meet you, Eira." At that, squeezing Eira's hand a little tighter, not wanting to lose the girl or be alone in the crowded parlor too far from anyone, she led the way to the counter and once it was Eira's turn the woman at the counter was kind enough to offer a free cone to replace the lost one.

Alice smiled happy to know such a nice woman worked there and when Eira looked back to Alice with a grin, Alice said, "Don't worry. My sister is the kindest person I know. She loves to help out. I admire her completely. We just know the woman who works here is kind and nice, too."

She tilted her head and blushed at how much she said and nodded to the table as they approached where Emilia was, "You can sit with us."

{OoC

Maiya Kajuji

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:57 pm

Wearing ✧(Where) Florean Fortescue''s ✧(What) Being a complete clutz ✧ (With) Emilia and Alice ✧(Why) Not for this!

#5E7D7E #318CE7]
                                                Eira blinked as Alice took her hand to shake and then kept a hold of it as they went along. She wasn't used to other people touching her besides her parents and mainly her little sister Wynny so she didn't exactly know how to feel when a girl she just met decided to hold her hand for almost no apparent reason. So she decided to analyze how the hand felt instead of how she felt just to make sure everything was alright. It was sticky because of the ice cream, cold (again from the ice cream), it was slightly smaller than hers but she didn't know if that was an appropriate to point out to people. She blinked again when she saw blush on the other girl's cheeks and instantly wondered if she was supposed to say something about her hand. She wasn't used to exchanging pleasantries with someone who wasn't blue, black, pink, or plush filled! "Your hand feels very nice." she told Alice as they arrived back at the table. That's what she was supposed to say right? Then she started speaking about how nice her sister was in regards to her not wanting to use her money and she gave a soft sigh of relief along with a brilliant smile. "That's great to hear. My little sister is the sweetest, bravest girl I know. And thank you, both of you, for everything despite my um, earlier mistake." Eira said with a slight sheepish blush as she sunk down into a chair finally releasing Alice's hand to grab a napkin for just in case purposes. After a few licks of her ice cream, which really was as delicious as she thought it was, she tried to think of another social norm that she should do. Well...Alice looked about her age so that could mean she was going to school soon! "If you don't mind me asking, Alice, how old are you? I was only wondering because I'm eleven and going to Hogwarts soon and wanted to know if the same was for you too." she asked innocently curious.

mc2

Maiya Kajuji

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image

Emilia finished cleaning the spill before looking toward the two girl as they moved toward the counter. She was glad to see Alice introducing herself so easily and actually leaving her side with almost a complete stranger. She'd tried as best she could to help this girl not only because it was the right thing to do but she secretly, or not so secretly, hoped she could get Alice and her to speak to one another. Alice needed someone else to talk to beside Emilia, the girl needed friend. Emilia was desperately aware of that fact and honestly Alice wasn't the only one. Somewhere deep down Emilia wanted Alice to make friends so that she might have some chance to socialize herself.
She quickly took a bite of her own ice cream, which was now melting somewhat, and listened as best she could to what the two girls were saying. She heard the older girl make mention of her own name, Eira. The girl seemed more than a little uncomfortable but with being suddenly thrust into a new friendship it was understandable. Emilia continued to stare, realizing just how much of a mother she was being now. It was a strange thought but it was far from the first time she'd thought it. At the age of eighteen she'd suddenly be saddled with a five year old and her life hadn't been the same since. Now she was in a crowded ice cream parlor desperately trying to have some semblance of a life.
She turned her attention back towards the girls and couldn't help but cringe slightly as Alice grabbed Eira's hand. She was now holding hands with a complete stranger, that was weird. She just had to tell herself they were young it was probably normal. Probably.That was also something Emilia wouldn't have liked at that age. Touching people besides her mother. It didn't happen. Yeah, she was definitely a weird child. She was about to give up watching them when more words came from Alice's mouth, this time about her. She'd never heard her sister say anything like that exactly and she was surprised at how much it hit her. The words were simple and she was sure her sister barely thought about them but to her they seemed to validate everything that she had done over the years and she was unprepared for it. By the time the two girls sat back down tears were actually coming out of Emilia's eyes though she quickly hid them and smiled at the girls, letting them finish their conversation. Wow, she was really turning into her mother.

User Image

x

mc2

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:34 am
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Year Four Half-Blood Keeper

User Image
xxxxxxxxxx A spark soaring down through the pouring rain
------------------------------------------------- And restoring life to the lighthouse
xxxxxxxxxx A slow motion wave on the ocean
------------------------------------------- Stirs my emotion up like a rain cloud

-------- ✦When did the sky turn black? And when will the light come back?✦ --------

Eugene was taking a walk with his dad around the Diagon Alley, probably a rare moment during the summer time for the young redhead. His dad asked permission to his mum back at their house-cafe in Edinburgh if they could take a walk in the alley. His mum, who acknowledged her son working well in their cafe for the past four weeks, agreed. What only embarrassed Eugene was that his mum agreed so that he could make more friends, as if Elijah and Cathy weren't enough. Even his dad agreed at her statement, since when did he figured that out? His father was also his professor at Cursebreaking, and Eugene was certain he was silent on that class.

He was given a few gallons sickles, and knuts for some snacks and affordable books, then they both went to Florean's. "I hope you don't mind if I go somewhere around the street? I will come here later." His dad asked, as if seeing that he needed to give his son a temporal space. "Uh sure, no problem," Eugene replied at last, then watching his dad enter a nearby bookstore he could not read. After a while, he shrugged and approached the counter to order an ice cream for himself. His dad seemed to change the outing strategy-- instead of walking and looking at shops making awkward conversations together all the time, he decided to give a break for themselves then continue the walk after a while.

He ordered an Ice Cream soda with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice cream on top and Root Beer (it took a long time to decide, given the fact half of the ice cream list have vanilla and he was never a fan of vanilla) for four sickles and eighteen knuts. He picked up the glass and sat on a seat near the window, constantly watching fellow people walking by. He sipped as he was peacefully doodling on his small sketchpad in quirky cartoons, such as an owl, a belching baby dragon (he never saw a dragon personally so this is just some random dragon), mini-pirates, and some non-existent creatures from a comic he had read. He felt pretty good to be honest, enjoying a temporary solitude by himself and eating ice cream. Well, not that he hated his father, he's a good guy, it was just that he wanted to try things by himself alone in the alley.

-------- We all suffer but we recover just to discover life where we all are --------

A bad feeling burned through the ceiling, leaving my healing heart with a new scar

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A dead fire rose and rose higher like a vampire, up from the graveyard

With: Himself, well he was with his dad but he's off to the store somewhere.
Attire: Grey denim jacket over a while shirt and dark jeans. A small dark green shoulder-bag and maroon rubber shoes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Alice blushed brightly for a moment when Eira said her hand felt nice. Alice had been so concentrated on sticking with someone and not getting lost among the rest of the crowd or mixed up with a bunch of people. However, when Eira made the comment, Alice realized how she just reached for the other's girl's hand without even asking and didn't let it go till they were at the table a bit. And it would have been rude if Alice had let go first, she reasoned.

As they sat at the table, Alice noticed an odd look that Emilia was giving them. She frowned slightly before turning her attention back to Eira and her question about Alice's age. "Oh. I'm ten. I'll be starting the year after next... I'm sort of nervous about the whole thing. Being away from my sister. Not knowing anyone..." She paused and gave a small smile, "Well, I guess I sort of know you now."

{OoC

Maiya Kajuji

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:51 pm

#5E7D7E #318CE7]
                                                Eira frowned a bit disappointed that her new friend was younger than her and wouldn't be going to Hogwarts until next year. But then she brightened because that meant that she'd be coming along with Wynny! "Oh, well I'm sorta sad that you aren't coming this year but I'm happy that you'll be coming with my little sister. I could give you our owl address so that you two can write while I'm Hogwarts. She's really nice and sweet, I'm sure you'll like her!" Well if she couldn't have a friend at the beginning of the school year she would be sure her sister did. It was what big sisters did after all. When she mentioned that she sort of knew her she realized that she hadn't exactly told Alice a lot about her person. Wasn't that rude? Shouldn't she tell her more about herself? Wasn't that what you were supposed to do? "There's not a lot of things to know about me I'm afraid. I like to read, having tea parties, playing with my sister. I don't like being too cold so I'm always wearing sweaters, or when people are rude for no reason. And I have a little kitten that I named Hersey because I love chocolate and my favorite chocolates are the ones with almond or hazelnut pieces in it." she told the sisters plainly. She didn't want to tell them too much just in case she scared them off but she felt she had shared enough.

mc2

Maiya Kajuji

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image

Emilia shoved another scoop of ice cream into her mouth with a deep breath. She listened to the conversation of the two girls realizing she had effectively been kicked out of the conversation though she hardly mind. It seemed that Alice had already made friends with this Eira. Emilia knew that Alice was worried about starting Hogwarts but she knew she would been just fine and the excitement far outweighed those feelings anyway she was sure. Eira began giving details about herself and Emilia was instantly curious. She liked to know things about people that really weren't important, that was where her stalker side came in but it worked out okay in the end usually. At least she liked chocolate so she fit in just fine at this table. "Well I'm sure you will both do wonderful at Hogwarts," She added with a smile. "Attending Hogwarts was one of the best parts of my life, I mean the library alone is just stunning." She couldn't help it, she happened to like books, a lot. "I'm glad to know that Alice will have a friend going into this. It's amazing but Hogwarts is a big change." She took another scoop of ice cream and closed her mouth and smiled awkwardly once again.

User Image

x

mc2

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image

User Image

"You can write me too," Alice said looking over to Eira as she offered to give her sister's address. "I mean, if you want..." Alice added quickly blushing and glancing away before back to the girl who started to talk about herself, and Alice grinned when Eira admitted to liking chocolate. Who didn't like chocolate? Chocolate was one of those amazing things you had to be insane to not absolutely love. Alice was sure that the being insane not to love chocolate wasn't totally accurate but, she still had trouble fathoming how someone couldn't. It was definitely good to note Eira loved chocolate.

When her sister spoke up assuring them they would do wonderful at Hogwarts and spoke of the library. But, she also brought up the fact that it was amazing but still a big change. "Change isn't always good," Alice said looking down and taking a small bite of her icecream, silent for a moment, "Things being the same... I'm happy where I am and how things are... not knowing what changes will hold..." She shook her head, turning bright red and then glancing back down at her icecream and the spoon in her hand.

"Sorry..." She said quietly to Eira before smiling a bit at her, "I am nervous about the whole thing. Please write to me and tell me all about your first year. That way I know what to expect. And your little sister and I can be doubly prepared between letters you send her and me..." Alice blushed, "If it isn't too much trouble for you... and... oh, your sister! What is her name? Does she look like you with the same pretty blonde hair you have?"

{OoC

Maiya Kajuji

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash