Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour ~ Open ~ (Now Hiring) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image

Suzie walked down the Diagon Alley streets, talking in each tiny detail. This all never ceased to amaze her. For a long time she hated coming here, it felt like everyone was somehow rubbing in the fact that she hadn't gotten magic but she had gotten to a point where she thought differently. Now she actually loved it and it gave her a good excuse to go to London and get some shopping done. She had just truthfully needed an excuse to get out of the house, she was feeling very adventurous today and the normal exploration of their yard had grown boring. There was only so much to do in the woods. She continued to walking listening to the many sounds around her, everything to the roar of talking to the small clink of her heels on the cobblestone streets. She glanced behind her at Duncan following, looking rather annoyed. She just smirked, he needed to get out of the house too. Her attention was suddenly turned to the sound of someone strumming on a guitar. She was suddenly interested, she searched around and quickly spotted a young man in front of the ice cream parlor playing music. Without a second thought she turned toward him and walked straight up to him. "You know, you're pretty good at that. I've always loved the guitar." She said simply and pulled up a chair next to him. If there was one thing that could be said about her is that she not remotely shy. Just one of her many fantastic qualities.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image

Duncan followed lazily behind Suzie, hardly paying one lick of attention to the girls movement. This was no remotely what he had had in mind for today. He wanted to sit at home in his pyjamas and catch up on some work from the office or maybe even read, that was certainly a perk to being Head of the department, but of course his sister had decided to interrupt his plans and actually make him put on clothing. Suzie had decided she was in the deep need to go shopping and of course she wanted to go all the way to another country to do it. He would have said no but she gave him some guilt trip about her being a squib and not getting to experience this "fantastical world'. He didn't really see what was so special about it. He really was trying very hard to be positive but it was much more difficult than he had expected. He was tired and his normal 'perkiness' went away when that happened. He was suddenly forced to pay attention when Suzanne suddenly changed direction. What on earth was she doing? He followed her and just shook his head as Suzie started talking to the random man. Only her. He stepped closer, "Suzanne, will you please leave the poor man alone? I thought you had shopping to do?"

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαи

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Milo looked up and around when a female mentioned his skill. He offered a small smile and kept strumming. "Thanks, Miss. It's one of the few things I pride myself on being able to do. I'm Milo, if you were curious." He was pretty sure she really wouldn't care, but that didn't keep him from being polite. An older male spoke to the girl, causing Milo to quirk an eyebrow. "Oh! Oh no, she's not bothering me. In fact, I enjoy talking to people, so this makes my day. She can stay and chat, if you've got the time to spare." He grinned, rubbing the top of Kevin's head as he cooed. He strummed again, letting the sound travel a bit, before patting the strings to silence them.

Leave my door open just a crack
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image

Suzie continued to watch him intently, barely paying attention to her brother. She closed her eyes a bit and tried to focus on the sound of the guitar, biting her lip subconsciously. She opened her eyes suddenly as the man spoke to her, "Oh, I'm Suzie." She said with a bright smile. "And I'm sure you're pretty talented, and if not at least your playing seems going enough to keep you afloat." Suzie suddenly noticed her brother as he spoke. She scrunched up her face and looked at him. Her heart suddenly soared as the man, Milo, stopped Duncan's complaints. "We do, and I'd love to." She said, turning momentarily to wink at her brother. Duncan just shook his head. "Well then, if we're here anyway I suppose I'll get something." He muttered, practically to himself. Suzie's eyes brightened, "Ooh! Bring me something with chocolate." She said before turning her attention back to Milo. Duncan rolled his eyes at his sister. Like he wasn't planning on doing that already anyway.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαи

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Milo grinned when the girl introduced herself, strumming. "Suzie's a nice name. Hmm..." He zoned out for a few seconds, strumming along. He smiled when she said he was well enough, causing the male to chuckle. "I'm not the best, but you'd be surprised at how capable I am to survive, even if this is close to my only skill." He grinned, watching the row between the... siblings...? He sipped his milkshake, blinking. "Miss Suzie, if you wish, you can sit. I don't bite. I do have a knack of breaking guitar strings over my fingers, though... so... be careful." He laughed at his own joke, feeling an odd sense of pride in his words.

Leave my door open just a crack
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:42 pm
User Image

Emilia held Alice's hand tightly as the walked through the streets of Diagon Alley. She was glad to be out and about, it seemed she didn't get to do that as much as she liked now that she had Alice to take care of. By this point it seemed like she was finally getting use to being in charge of Alice, though she was sure it would never seem normal. She felt like they needed this, to get out and spend some quality time together. She just wished it could be somewhere with a little less people. She didn't exactly like crowds, especially when Alice was with her. She knew too well things could happen in crowds but this was what Alice wanted to do so she was up for it. Not to mention a little ice cream could never hurt. She opened the door into the small shop and let Alice in front of her. She was ready to relax for at least a little bit and this seemed like the perfect way to do it. She was ready to gain copious amounts of chocolate weight. Emilia took a seat at one of the cute tables and let Alice sit across from her. "You can get whatever you want Sweetie. The more sugar the better." She said with a big smile at her sister. Though Alice was only her half-sister she was closer than any other person could be, especially since their parents had died. It seemed now that Alice was the only thing that had matter in her life. She was her responsibility and she was never going to let anything happen to her and sometimes this was all she could do to get a little bit of a break. It was nice anyway.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Mother ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

I can't remember ¢αяιиģ for an нøυя or so.
                                                        ṡταяτε∂ crying and I couldn't ṡτøρ myself.
                                                        I started яυииιиģ but there's иøωнεяεto run to.

Elli ran her free hand through her already mussed up long red hair as she walked into the shop. Her other hand was tightly grasping her toddler son's hand. "ice keem!" The little boy squealed excitedly. A tiny smile drifted onto her lips and she nodded her head. "Yupp Kory, ice cream. Now what kind do you want?" She asked as she led the boy up to the front counter. She quickly picked him up, so he could look at the flavours and colours of ice cream. Since he was a toddler it almost always came down to whichever one was his favourite colour at the moment. For a very long time the child hated the colour green and therefore would not eat any food coloured green. Now though, his favourite colour was green. "Dat one mama!"

The toddler's hand was excitedly pointing at the mint ice cream. She smiled at the lady at the cashier. "Can I have a single dip mint icecream and a double dip raspberry frozen yogurt?" She coughed up the money then carried the cups and her son to a table in the place. "So Kory, whats it like to have such a fantastic life that just socializing with me is enough for you?" She asked, a slightly sarcastic, and very run down tone taking over her voice. She knew the toddler wouldn't be able to answer her question realistically, and probably didn't really understand what she was asking anyways.

Well it ωαṡ cool cool, it was just all ¢øøℓ.
                                                        Now it's over for мε, and it's over for ÿøυ.
                                                        Let's see how ƒαя we've ¢øмε.
                                                        I believe the ωøяℓ∂ is вυяиιиģ to the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:36 pm
User Image
                                                      To this world I'm unimportant
                                                      Just because I have nothing to give
                                                      So you call this your free country
                                                      Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                      Tell me why

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

₴qцїЬ || Tшїи || Mёcнaпїc

════════════════════════

Chalmes walked into the shop with Chance, feeling a bit nostalgic as he looked around. The shop hadn't changed that much since the last time he was in it years ago, but the squib didn't mind. If nothing else, he figured that it was rather more interesting. Though, to be honest, the last time he was here was when he was a teen waiting for Tria to get her school supplies because their mum had decided to drag him and Chris around. Which, in the event that Chris's twins actually were attending Hogwarts, he would be doing that.

Sighing, he ran a had through his hair as he watched his son run immediately up to the counter and look over the selection. The redhead behind the counter looked bemused, and Chalmes could only guess as to why. She probably had a lot of kids running in here and getting their treats before running back out again. Heck, for the old owner, he was one of those kids. Thankfully the woman (bloody hell, she was younger than he was and he just called her a woman?) gave him a wink and talked with his son for a bit before giving the kid a cone with some sort of ice cream when he got to the counter. That prompted Chance to run off to one of the tables instead, and Chalmes let out an aggravated sigh as he got to the counter. "Okay, what did he get and how much will it cost?"

The girl seemed to get the inclination that this was a regular occurrence and giggled a bit before responded. "Well, he didn't go too overboard with the toppings, though I swear I have only heard my younger sister tell me that gummy worms on top of a sundae were a good idea." Chalmes facepalmed and paid the woman for the sundae after getting himself something. Turning, he nearly did another facepalm.

There was Chance, happily oblivious to the fact that he probably was disrupting some woman with her own child in tow enjoying her own treat. Sighing, the squib walked over, listening to Chance go on and on about how rocky road and gummy bears were meant to go together and... Chalmes facepalmed again. Oh, no. Chance did not just introduce himself to the woman, now did he? Oh, yeah, he did. Currently his attention turned to the kid that Chalmes assumed was his age and grinned. "You like gummy worms, dont'cha? Here, have one!" And just like that, Chance had his hands i his ice cream and dug out one to hand to the other kid. Whelp, there went his idea to attempt to keep the kid clean.

Shaking his head and walking over, he looked at the mum and shrugged, not knowing what to really say. "Umm, hi. I guess my son decided to choose his own seat. Ya don't mind, do you?" It was going to be one of those outings, on one of Chalmes's very few days off. Nice. Well, no one ever said that he was going to have it easy as a dad, did they?

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Florean Fortescue's
                                                      Thinking: DAMNIT CHANCE!!!
                                                      OOC:

This world can turn me down
                                                      But I won’t turn away
                                                      And I won’t duck and run
                                                      Cause I'm not built that way
                                                      When everything is gone there
                                                      Is nothing there to fear
                                                      This world cannot bring me down
                                                      No cause I'm already here

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:17 am
User Image
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

User Image

Dressed for the Day with My Sissy! ☆ Age 10 ☆ In Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor

Alice was a pretty agreeable child and not that stubborn-she was a lot less stubborn than a lot of girls her age but that was because she generally was fairly quiet and she wanted her few quiet words to count. Picking out what was really important is how Alice liked to see it. However, Alice was stubborn enough she wasn't going to mention to her sister as they made their way through the streets of Diagon Alley she sort of regretted asking to go get icecream there. That much of a crowd made her nervous and far more than Alice liked to admit but at least there wasn't vehicles rushing by at breakneck speeds and what not. Also, her big sister Emilia already had her hand, and probably wouldn't think that much of the fact that Alice grabbed onto her sisters arm and made their way into the icecream parlour. It was still busy here but a lot less. And it was a lot less scary. This group had a destination they had arrived to. And, of course, ice cream! Ice cream made the world a better place.

She sat down at one of the tables and smiled when her sister said she could get anything she wanted and said that the more sugar the better. "I thought it was the more chocolate the better," Alice chuckled at her sister with a smile. "Or does chocolate count as sugar too?" She shook her head and looked at the menu, and looked over to see two toddlers chatting and then back to her sister and pointed to the create your own sundae and asked her sister about a fairly simple creation, "How about one scoop of chocolate icecream with chocolate sprinkles? Oh... how about some whipped topping and a cherry too for colour? Is that okay, Emmy? I... it might be bad if I ruin my dinner or something right?"

She was still smiling looking up at her sister. Alice was well aware how hard her sister Emmy worked on keeping care of her. And also making sure she was fed well and what not... it seemed rude if she couldn't eat one of Emmy's properly prepared dinners because she got carried away with ice cream-even if ice cream was her sister's treat and ice cream was one of those amazing things that she couldn't imagine anyone not liking.
{OoC: Time to get used to a new character!}

Maiya Kajuji

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:38 am
User Image

User Image

Elli blinked as another young boy, probably a little bit older than Kory, come up to both of them. Kory giggled as the little boy handed him a gummy worm. "Em Kory!" He squealed excitedly, chewing on one end of the gummy worm. Elli smiled gently at the other boy and then looked up when the father approached them too. She shook her head at his question. "No not at all. A little social interaction with someone who isn't a toddler or my twin sister actually sounds really nice." She quickly scooted over in the booth to make room for the man and Kory followed his mother's example, giggling wildly as he began eating his icecream again. The toddler didn't seem to have grasped the concept of spoons are better than hands though.

Elli mussed up her hair and shook her head slightly as Kory dug out anothe rmouthful of icecream with messy sticky fingers.
                                                        "I'm Elli McHalen by the way, and that is my son Kory. " She took a small bite of her frozen yogurt before setting her spoon down again. "So where is your.... wife? Did she leave you stuck with your son today?"

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:17 pm
User Image
XXFormer Gryffindor Sister and Matriatch St. Mungo's Welcome Witch

Emilia's eyes moved around the place taking in all the people. A couple sat with what must have been their children. It was sweet really though they didn't exactly seem to match one another. Oh well, who was she to judge. They looked happy...and now she was just being creepy. One thing she could say is that she was glad Alice was no longer a toddler, she could very much live without "sticky". Part of her couldn't help but wonder if she would ever have that. She loved taking care of Alice of course, she wouldn't change that for the world, but some day she'd be married and have children of her own. Or so she hoped anyway. She already felt like an old maid, though she was only 23, she had some time.

She quickly moved her attention back toward the quiet Alice with a smile. When the girl spoke her laughed lightly, "Well I do suppose that's true but there are plenty of other choice to get your fix." If there was a defining trait that Emilia had, it was her love for sugar. Especially chocolate, her sister knew that well. Emilia nodded happily as her sister spoke. "Well that sounds just fine but you might make me feel fat if I want two scoops." She said with a wink, only half joking. "And don't you worry about dinner, we can figure it out later. We can go wherever for dinner after we are done here, it's never too early for dessert, just avoid getting too full I suppose. If all else fails we can take the ice cream with us."

Emilia smiled at Alice. She was an incredible little girl, she was sure that God had somehow blessed her to be able to have a child like her. If her sister had been any more "childish" she wasn't sure she could handle being her guardian. She'd never had trouble with that, Alice was practically more of an adult than she was. Even she had planned on a double scoop but sadly Alice had a point, there was still dinner to be think about. "I think I'll get black raspberry chocolate." Her two favorite foods all in one, "I'm going to get up to the counter and get those if you'll hang here. Be back in a second." She stood up and moved toward the counter, a small seemed to be stuck on her face.

User Image

x

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:48 pm
User Image
                                                      To this world I'm unimportant
                                                      Just because I have nothing to give
                                                      So you call this your free country
                                                      Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                      Tell me why

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

₴qцїЬ || Tшїи || Mёcнaпїc

════════════════════════

Chalmes gave the girl a half-smile and took a seat, while Chance climbed up himself and proceeded to dig his hands into the ice cream. Chalmes sighed and shook his head. He was certain he wasn't thismuch trouble for his own mum and dad, though that was decades ago. However he directed a look at Elli, nodding in agreement with the redhead. "Chalmes Whitethorne, and I can actually believe that. I don't actually get to do much besides work and come home anymore since Chance came around. I'm just glad my own twin can watch him every now and then to give me a break."

Chance of course had ignored his father's look and instead gave Kory a grin while the younger brunette babbled contentedly. Chalmes figured that as long as Chance wasn't getting into too much trouble (and actually, he never really had that many issues with his son) he was fine and turned his attention to the redhead. His eyebrows shot up as she asked about a wife. Ruddy hell, why did everyone assume he was married when he went out in public with his son? Sure, it was assumed, but everyone seemed to think that he'd tied the knot. "There is no Mrs. Whitethorne, unless you count my sister-in-law. It's a bit... awkward to explain. I haven't seen Chance's mum since she dropped him off a year ago." He didn't elaborate, figuring that he didn't need to. Who wanted to really say they got drunk and the one-night stand resulted in a kid, anyway?

════════════════════════
                                                      Location: Florean Fortescue's
                                                      Thinking: DAMNIT CHANCE!!!
                                                      OOC:

This world can turn me down
                                                      But I won’t turn away
                                                      And I won’t duck and run
                                                      Cause I'm not built that way
                                                      When everything is gone there
                                                      Is nothing there to fear
                                                      This world cannot bring me down
                                                      No cause I'm already here

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Dressed for the Day with My Sissy! ☆ Age 10 ☆ In Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor

Alice smiled and nodded as her sister pointed out there was other options and thought about pointing out that chocolate was the best fix to get sugar. Then again that was one of the similarities the two sisters had: both sisters agreed about the how amazing chocolate was. When Emilia joked about Alice making her feel fat, Alice shrugged with an innocent smile. "Make it later?" Alice joked about dinner and them spoiling it.

When Emilia said she would get a black raspberry one Alice nodded as her sister stood and said, "Maybe we can exchange half of each for each others?" She kept her smile as Emilia walked up to the counter and Alice sat back falling quiet and looking around the shop and noticing the two younger children and their parents talking and then she glanced around slowly noticing all the other people and paused a second at looking out the window then noticed all the people passing in the crowded street she quickly looked back down at her hands on the table a bit paler than before and then looked back to the counter as she waited on her sister, putting on a small smile again. The icecream would make the crowds worth it. And her sister was with her after all.
{OoC

Maiya Kajuji

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Elli watched the two toddlers babble at each other, but became distracted when the man mentioned his name. She blinked a couple times and then raised her eyebrow. "Whitethorne.... as in Chris and Eretria Whitethorn?" She asked, looking absolutely shocked. It really was a small world wasn't it? "You're lucky you have a job. My world consists of staying at home all day every day because my stupid boyfriend is convinced that this is the life I always wanted. He gets to go off and live my dream life while I'm stuck at home. He barely even comes home anymore!"

She sighed and brushed her hair out of her face. "Sorry... I just met you and here I am complaining as if I've known you all my life. I guess I've just been holding all of that in..." She shrugged and shook her head slowly. "So you're a single parent and your child has a dead beat mother who abandoned him, and I'm basically a single parent and Kory's dad is basically never around. What a coincidence." Sarcasm dripped off her tongue and she dropped her chin to rest in the palm of her hand, as if the entire world's weight was resting on her shoulders. She hadn't meant to burst out like that, but it wasn't like she could talk like that around her family. Ver would just tell her to give it time, and her father would probably try to kill Cam and possibly her too for making such dumb choices. Michelle was never around to complain to and Elli was 99% sure she wouldn't care to listen anyways. Maybe it was just easier to complain to a complete stranger. At least Chalmes couldn't judge her too hard... he knew nothing about her. And even if he did judge her... why would she care? He was a complete stranger.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:49 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Wearing ✧(Where) Florean Fortescue''s ✧(What) Being a complete clutz ✧ (With) Emilia and Alice ✧(Why) Not for this!

Eira Eira had been walking the streets of Diagon by herself this time since she and her family had gotten her school things ages ago. At her pleading, she didn't want to wait too long and she wanted to get a head start on reading her textbooks. She was already halfway done with her charms book! It disappointed her that she couldn't practice what she was reading but at least she would know the specifics behind the magic. And goddess was magic beautiful! But her parents apparently didn't share in her work ethic and had basically kicked her out the house with the promise that she get some form of fresh summer air. She hadn't exactly seen the point of that considering she could just be reading outside but they disagreed. So, she found herself wandering around the alley debating which textbook she'd like to read next and if her sister would stand still long enough for her to get accurate size to knit her a sweater. Having just recently picked up the skill she found she quite liked the soothing sounds of clicking needles. Just as she was about to head into the fabric store her stomach grumbled reminding her that humans didn't run on words alone. Not feeling particularly hungry enough to eat in the Leaky Cauldron (it's not that she didn't like the food, it's just that their portion sizes were huge compared to what she normally ate!) and decided instead to treat herself to some ice cream. From the looks of the store once she set foot into it, she was not the only one with this idea. She patiently waited her turn in line and took the time to peruse the different flavors.
                                                Ooooo butter almond sounds magnificent.
                                                When it was her turn she quietly asked for a single scoop cone of the butter almond and grinned brightly in anticipation when it was placed in her hand. Eira had only got maybe two steps and gotten one lick in when she tripped over the leg of a chair and lost her grip on both her ice cream and of her equilibrium. She ended up crashing to the floor and watched in almost slow motion as her frozen treat ended up making a splash (quite literally) on the table of two females, one older and one looking to be about her age. Her face immediately went red in embarrassment as she scrambled to her feet and over to the pair. I'm so sorry! I-I don't know what happened, I was just fine and then I tripped andandand! I'm really really sorry!" she finished rather lamely looking down at her feet.

mc2

Maiya Kajuji

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items