Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour ~ Open ~ (Now Hiring) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:44 am
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
Blood: three-quarters magical
Upcoming 1st Year

-----------------------------------------------------------

"The same but in pineapple," Benjamin answered with a shrug and smiled with Timothy silently chuckling about what he said about his Mum. He was fairly sure when it eventually came to his OWLs, his Mum would do something dreadful like put one tarantula in his bed for each class he got less than an E on, not that he would really care all that much. All the studying that would probably have to go into getting that high of grades were not going to be worth, in his opinion, whatever his Mum would do or say. Besides, he was fairly sure his Dad would be way more laid back about the issue as long as he wasn't failing a bunch of his classes. Benjamin always wondered how those two ended up together, though he did know they started dating while they both were at Hogwarts. It wasn't like they were complete opposites...

He approached the counter and placed his order and then glanced over at Timothy and stepped aside for him to order. Benjamin smiled at Timothy deciding it best not to bombard him with questions for a bit. It was nice, though, to run into someone his own age. And, though the fact Timothy answered only via handwritten notes, Benjamin didn't mind: after all, he had been the odd one plenty of times and Timothy had put up with listening to him and his Mum bicker in Spanish earlier.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy grinned and after Benjamin placed his order wrote his short order on a note and just ripped the page out his notebook and passed it to the nice woman behind the counter. He looked around and spotted a booth near the window and pointed it out to his new friend before walking over and sliding in, feeling only a tad childish when he bounced four or five times as he slid in. The shorter boy tried to think of something else to talk about. It wasn't like talking with Tanya where they could either sit quietly and say nothing or talk about the most inane things (he still counts the debate that goats are actually reincarnated people as the most intelligent one they've had since he was two) or even like talking with Chalmes and his automobiles. But maybe...he quickly penned a note to show that he was still interested. "Do you like movies? What's your favorite type? What about video games?"

After the all commotion, [Casual]
Ruffle and rustle, [Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor]
Saw I silence, [Seymour]
All quiet and silently [Conversing and getting ice cream]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:58 pm
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Upcoming 1st Year

Benjamin followed Timothy to a booth and sat down across from him smiling as Timothy bounced in. He dipped his spoon into the icecream soda and then raised a brow when he looked at the note asking about movies and video games. He generally didn't watch that many movies or play video games-he was pretty sure he hadn't besides a few times when his family had returned to England and spent a few weeks with his Dad's parents. One was a muggle so they had a lot of muggle things floating around, it was mostly muggle in its items, and his Dad did have some of his old video games there from when he was younger. But, back in Paraguay and even now, he was mostly surrounding by more magical things. His mum while not ignorant about muggle society and things wasn't the most knowledgeable either-especially when it came to technology.

He did go to movies occasionally though-his mum or dad used to take him to the theater in the capital and even now occasionally he went to the movies in Muggle London. Thinking of the few dozen movies he had watched and the question he said, "I actually haven't watched that many movies, but I like action movies best. When the hero goes and is catching bad guys or dodging bullets or something. That's fun to watch. As for video games, I played a few of my Dad's old games when we got here. There was this one game where you raced cars and there was mushrooms and bananas-Mario Kart I think it was called-it was fun. Dad kept beating me at it, though, when I played him. Mum refused to play, said it was 'annoying'. I think its just because she never really was around technology that much."

"Her family were all purebloods or something," Benjamin said with a shrug. "I don't see why that means you can't enjoy something like video games but who knows. I think almost everything she knows about muggle stuff comes from Dad originally. I don't know if that's a disturbing thought or not-never figured it out."

"What about you?"

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy took a sip of his ice cream treat and grinned at the bubbles from the soda as they tickled his nose and loved the sweet fruitiness from the strawberry ice cream. As he enjoyed his treat he listened to Benjamin as he answered his questions. Since meeting the other boy and hearing about his shenanigans and upbringing he could see that more action like films would appeal to him. Personally he liked any type of movie as long as it wasn't overly scary or overly romantic. He hated it when half the movie was about love or girl kisses and whatnot. When hearing about the video games her played, especially Mario Kart, he got excited and began writing his response. His nose wrinkled a bit as he described his mother's upbringing could sort of understand considering that Mr. Gearvin was also a pureblood and often looked confused when they talked about different movies or video games. "I love Mario Kart! I don't get to play it often since I've been away at school. As for movies I like any kind really, except for the really romantic ones. Like where they kiss like nearly every five minutes or its about how much they looooove each other. Bleh!" Timothy even made the exaggerated facial expression to go along with his written word.

Saw I silence, [Seymour]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:27 am
User Image

A n a s t a s i axXx R o m e l l i e r

x. ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
                                                      xx`◜ a n a˟↘ ᴛʜᴇhissy - sᴘᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
                                                      xx( ) THAT'S A 1 2 3 AND IT'S STUCK TO MY NAME ↘↘
                                                      xxx FIND ME DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS FIND ME DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS - DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS
                                                      xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( I WANT A TURN IN THIS GAME )

( feeling : bright, as usual . ♔ . with : dmitri kamenev . ♔ . at : florean's )
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthird year . ↘ . slytherin . ↘ . parselmouth . ↘ . halfblood

- Wandering into the shop, the youngest Romellier looked around, vaguely pleased to find that there wasn't much of a crowd in the place, for a summer day. The gemütlich atmosphere of the place was a delightful difference from the sunny bustle outside, the establishment reasonably quiet. Not, she amended, that it really would have done anything if it had been otherwise. She had a thing for people, after all, and though peace and quiet was nice once in a while, a crowded place increased her chances of leaving with a new friend, or admittedly more, by the end of the visit.

- Walking towards the counter, Anastasia surveyed the menu, fingers idly playing with the zip of her small clutch as she did so. The line wasn't long, simply a couple of kids, so she could afford to take her time and choose something else aside from pineapple— as much as the blonde hated to admit it, her go-to flavour had been severely limiting her gastronomic horizons lately, especially since it was now summer— and still catch the short end of the line, without the hassle of having to wait a year to simply place her order. Something tart, but not too much. Deciding on a raspberry frozen yoghurt with extra berries, the Slytherin placed her order with a smile and stood back to wait for it to be made.

- The cooling charms inside the shop were beginning to get to her, bare hints of goosebumps raising on her arms and legs, the hem of the loose skirt swishing around her thighs, and Ana couldn't help feeling thankful for the cardigan Sy had made her put on when she'd gone out earlier as she shoved her hands into the pockets at the front. She'd made a small fuss, got into a slight row with him about it, but in her defense, it was summer. The stomach-baring get-up she was in was appropriate, and compared to plenty of people, still preserved a lot of her modesty. Sort of. Anyway.

- This summer was pretty different from the last, in an entirely good way. So far, the only major developments that had happened were her catching Dani and Sy having a heated snogging session in the house earlier and her almost overnight development of a bust, which admittedly played a big part in her prevailing good mood over this year's season of sun and filled out her usual choice of outfits better. For one thing, her tops had more to cling to, and that was always goodie. Of course, it was a given that she'd taken advantage of the recent development. It went along nicely with her forays into the world of 'relationships.' Though they couldn't actually be classified as so— a few dates with those around her neighbourhood, kissing, of course, and then the odd touch, were all they were. Her only relationship, per se, had been that sort of one-off thing she and Alex had had for fun after that utter disaster the year before. She fought to keep the frown off her face at the thought. It was long past, anyhow, and perhaps it was a bit vain of her to say so, but there was definitely nothing in those words thrown at her that was truth, and there would never be.

- Pulled away from the thoughts of her depressing past summer by the ding of the counter-bell, Ana swiftly slapped on a smile, a sheepish expression on her face at having been caught floating off by the worker. Dropping the required amount to pay for her order, she took the cup of the frozen confection, taking a spoonful and sticking it into her mouth, holding the spoon lightly as the tangy cream melted and coated her tongue with cool sweetness. Looking around the place, the blonde searched for a free table, blue eyes scanning around for somewhere to sit and enjoy her yoghurt. About halfway through the room-wide scan, she was still free-tableless, but then she'd found something much better.

- A sunny grin taking over her features, the blonde bounded lightly over to her eyes' purchase, making a beeline for the figure situated rather, well, gloomily, if she did say so, at his spot. As she neared the table and caught his eye, Ana waved, dropping lightly into the seat. It was a few moments that she took to appraise the famliar upperclassman after she did.

- Well, she amended. Not as familiar now, but still knowable. Still handsome, Anastasia grinned internally. But then again, the Slytherin had always been. He'd changed, and definitely for the better this time around, she decided, looking on appreciatively as discreetly as she could. Sliding the spoon from her lips, she grinned, tilting her head to acknowledge the other as she did so. Motioning to his somewhat stay-away-from-me posture, a wry quirk came onto her smile and she spoke, good-natured, as always, one of the things that hadn't and probably wouldn't ever change about her no matter how many life-altering summers came about.

- "Aren't you a golden ray of sunshine?" she poked, tone teasing.

o o c : SOBS I POSTED ESSY I POSTED edit: SOBS I SORRY ESSY I QUOTEDS

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:17 am
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Upcoming 1st Year

"Wait there are movies that bad? I thought it was only things like telenovelas or what not and even in those usually the couple breaks up or something after a few episodes," Seymour said with a chuckle. "Wait... if they show things like that in telenovelas there probably would be movies like that too, I guess."

"And I only get to play Mario Kart when I'm at my grandparents', well my Dad's parents, I don't know much about my Mum's family-neither talk much about it. Anyways, we've mostly lived without too much technology around," Seymour added with a shrug. "Dad is a half-blood and his father wasn't exactly the most open about the whole wizarding thing till Dad was like eight or nine when the cat more or less was way out of the bag already. Grandma is pretty cool about it-she starting making Grandpa use magic to clean the house regularly. Smart woman, I'd say."

Shaking his head Seymour took a big sip from his icecream soda and said, "So you have one sister in Gryffindor? Any other family worth noting? I'm sure it is more exciting than my family. My parents are pretty boring from what I have seen all things considered."

Yukina101

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:25 am

Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy nodded solemnly at Benjamin's exclamations, in an amused trying to hold in his laughter kind of way. He listened and took small sips of his soda as his friend explained his minimal knowledge of technology and entertainment. His mother's family sort of reminded him of Mr. Gearvin's since he also doesn't like to speak of his parents and judging by the way he had reacted to his brother showing up during the holidays, their last interactions ended badly. So he didn't pry and nodded before grinning as he explained his dad's side. They both sounded really nice and it made him have a pang of loss. His mother's parents died before he was even born and he never even thought to look up his father's. According to his Mum they were dead too,...but his father was supposed to stay in Azkaban for the rest of his life, so maybe not everything was as it seemed. Gah, it was too hot to be thinking of things like that! He used the spoon and dug out a giant glob of strawberry ice cream and stuck it in his mouth the moment his friend asked about his own family. Spoon still hanging there, he used his hands to write a response while the metal clicked against his teeth randomly. "Well, my Mum is a Potion Mistress so she basically gets paid to research and mess around with potions all day and she loves it. Tanya, my sister, likes it too but I don't think she's going to follow her. She's more likely to be a hit wizard or something like that. Mr. Gearvin, my Mum's boyfriend, owns Whizz Hard Books, so I sometimes go in there to help out or read some of the new books before their officially published. He has three other kids who are way older than me and my sister but they're really nice. Eretria flies for the England Quidditch team as a chaser and Tanya practically idolizes her." Timothy's grin widened as he continued writing. "His twin sons are squibs though so one works at his store as an editor and the other is a mechanic. He's really cool and he's teaching me how to take apart an engine!"

Saw I silence, [Seymour]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Upcoming 1st Year

Benjamin read the note of explanations as Timothy painted more or less what sounded like a pretty mixed family. His family seemed downright boring compared to that mix. He was an only kid. His parents were dating since probably their fourth or fifth year at Hogwarts. He had trouble even imagining that either of his parents would have dated someone before that time, though, he was fairly sure there was mention of his Dad and someone else in his third year or something. It was hard to tell and it seemed to him that neither of his parents really kept much in touch with anyone from their years at Hogwarts. It was weird in a way but it probably was some ridiculously boring explanation or what not. Which considering the apparent rivalry between Gryffindors and Slytherins, Benjamin would have thought something was worth noting from all that. Timothy's family and possible additions to his family sounded far more interesting to Benjamin than his small family.

"An engine?" Benjamin asked a bit confused before chuckling, "And what are you going to do with an engine, especially an engine that isn't even put together anymore..."

Shaking his head he said, "No, that actually sounds far more interesting than my family. But, a hit wizard sounds like way too much work for my taste. Too much pressure to worry about things and what not. I want something with less technicalities or rules to worry about." He took a large bite out of the icecream in his float and gave a shrug.

Yukina101

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:19 pm

Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy thought he might have scared his friend off with the explanation of his admittedly odd family. He supposed not many kids bragged about their mother's dating or at least spoke of her boyfriend in such a positive light like he had. But he couldn't help it; Mr. Gearvin had been in his life since he was a toddler, the older man practically raised him and his sister and he greatly respected and looked up to him. He was even part of the reason he wanted to get into Ravenclaw. Even if he and his mother hadn't been dating he would still think of him as his male role model, who else did he have? So when it just happened that his Mum and him started dating he was ecstatic, he was actually hoping for a wedding sometime in the near future. He came out of his thoughts by Benjamin's questioning about the engine and grinned at his babbling. He agreed that there was plenty other interesting jobs out there and besides that it sounded completely dangerous! Timothy used the spoon to grab another glob of ice cream before writing his next response. "I don't think its about having a separate engine to take with you, more like just having the knowledge that you could. Besides we're not that interesting, honestly your dad's job sounds spectacular! And we both have people who deal in books, which is generally a rather boring business. I agree with you about the hit wizard thing, I don't think I'd have it to continually chase after bad guys. But I really don't know what I want to do when I graduate." the caramel skinned boy shrugged taking another dip of ice cream nearly reaching the middle of his float.

Saw I silence, [Seymour]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:33 am
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Upcoming 1st Year

Benjamin looked perplexed when he read what Timothy had said in regards to the engine and just having the knowledge. He glanced at Timothy and said, "Yeah, but what's the use of knowing something if it serves no use in your life? The only reason why my family is bilingual-well, I guess my parents are technically trilingual- is because getting by on just English wasn't that practical in Paraguay."

He frowned a second still half perplexed before finishing reading the rest of what was said about his dad's job and having people in their lives who dealt with books which was generally boring-though, considering, how much his Mum liked keeping track of inventory and the business aspect of the whole thing, Benjamin suspected his Mum enjoyed owning the shop a lot- and Timothy's agreement about Benjamin's opinion on the profession of being a hit wizard. Waving a hand Benjamin said, "Dad's job isn't that exciting. He's a mediwizard, there are plenty of mediwizards out there. And he started out as a healer. He's basically just a doctor. The only half way interesting thing was he decided to go abroad for several years for what he said was better advancement opportunities. But even there he was mostly working on curing ailments or illnesses of people. Not much different than the job here, though, I think he said something about just a different frequency of different kinds of illnesses."

Benjamin shrugged again. "All I know, is I'm not really interested in helping Mum at her shop when I graduate or go into the healing field. Both seem fairly boring to me. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if Dad or Mum at least tried to convince me to take healing as an elective, regardless of my plans. Something about knowing the basics is important or whatever." He rolled his eyes with a chuckle before returning to his icecream float and finishing it off.

Yukina101

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Fifteen Years Old
Fifth Year

User Image

It wasn't exactly glowering—but arguably could be considered so—that had eclipsed his features in a shroud of darkness; it was the guilt. The skeletons were mountains high in his closet, the jagged broken bones rattled under his steps in his subconscious mind and he could hear them crack beneath his weight. Unfortunately, he was always left with more questions than answers. Ignorance is bliss, he supposed, and he lashed his beliefs around it until it was tied by a hangman's noose. The regret ate away at him like corrosion, from the inside out it turned everything to rust. It must have been why he hadn't notice the particular delight of joy trot towards him with a bounce in her step and a smile on her lips. It actually took Dmitri a few moments of silence before he acknowledged her, just to stare. His imagination crept just beneath the surface, and sometimes, (like maybe right now) it bled into the real world. He knew he wasn't crazy, he knew he wasn't having hallucinations. But sometimes, if he hoped, and thought, and imagined long enough; the daydreams would...

”Aren't you a golden ray of sunshine?” Cheekily, she spoke. But his imaginations never spoke aloud before, it was always in his head! He blinked. Still there? She's still there. He snorted. He needed sleep. Or a confession. Maybe just some company other than his own would help?

”Sorry,” he shrugged. Mostly callous, there was a struggling playfulness begging to be heard. ”Thought that position was already taken.” He smirked, eyed her up and down suggestively, (not in the lustful sense!) Although... Now that he's taken the time to notice, she has grown. But he didn't relish not for long anyway. He snapped his vision upright before he'd been caught, hopefully.”Are you stalking me?” He teased, though more sternly than some would. ”I seem to recall this happening more than once?” His implications were unfounded, but the coincidences were still startling there. It wasn't like he ever ran into his classmates, there was the Walsh twins and the Kiss girl once, maybe twice, but Romellier had always seemed to just be there. In the common room, the grand staircase, Diagon Alley, and even the library. Maybe she wasn't always so close, but he knew her blonde curls well enough to pinpoint her, even as she rounded the corner and vanished.

Maybe it wasn't a coincidence at all? Maybe it was his mother who hired her to spy on him? No. He didn't want to believe that Anastasia would do that. He couldn't.

Pomegranate Noir
                          5’6” and 131lbs
                          //Translations://

User Image

Grespeciatto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy silently groaned and flopped his head on the table giving his friend an mock exasperated glare before wrote down his response. "I don't know it was just fun to do! And it does serve a purpose in Chalmes' life since he's a mechanic and he has to know how to do that stuff." Once he had that done he thought that maybe he should have started with the older man's occupation before going on to explain what they did with each other. It probably would have avoided all the confusion. He listened as the other boy explained away the excitement of his dad's job but he still thought it was rather cool. And extremely important, his dad probably saved a lot of lives over the years! Hearing him speak about his own future, he could understand not wanting to follow either of his parent's footsteps but create his own path. He knew he wouldn't want deal with potions the rest of his life or deal in publishing, but he had seven years before he was thrown out into the real world. He could find something to do with the rest of his life, right? Grinning he wrote down another reply and agreed that taking healing as an elective would probably be his plan as well, there was so many unknowns in the world it would just be smart to have at least a couple healing spells underneath their belts. "Well, no matter what we possibly do in the future, healing would be sort of important right? Plus you could always drop it after OWL's." he offered.

Saw I silence, [Seymour]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Upcoming 1st Year

Benjamin frowned slightly and shrugged a bit too innocently at his friend's mock glare as he wrote down an explanation of it being fun to do and serving a purpose in Chalmes's life since his job was a mechanic. "Yeah, but I still don't see how learning that will help you out," Seymour said: he couldn't help but laugh. Honestly, considering how well his mother had seemed to perfect her glares, Benjamin found anything but his mother's glare generally laughable. Especially one done out of humor. And, he was fairly sure him mother half the time shot him or his father a glare not because she necessarily minded that much but out of habit and to stay in practice.

When he read what Timothy wrote about healing, Seymour shook his head, "I'm pretty sure I'd get a tarantula or something in my bed if I didn't get an O in Healing. It would be a nightmare. Mum never took it but since it was Dad's best subject in the end so I'm fairly sure both of them have a skewed notion of how easy or hard it is to get that type of grade in that class. Hell, Dad wouldn't even bat an eye at Mum getting angry over that."

Seymour shook his head and said, "Then again, Dad is ridiculously laid back about things, generally. He just goes along with Mum most of the time. But, no, seriously, taking Healing would be a nightmare for me-I don't care how practical it is."

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:44 pm

Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy just gave his friend, or at least tried to give his friend, a stern look but the grin that quickly overtook his face sort of killed that. Seeing that a majority of his ice cream had already melted he just decided to sip the remains of his float and took a large gulp before he wrote his next response. "You're incorrigible, has anyone ever told you that?" and as if to prove his point he stuck his tongue teasingly out at him before going back to his treat. His eyes widened to almost comical proportions when he spoke so casually about his mother placing a large, if non-poisonous, spider in his bed if he didn't get an outstanding in Healing. What kind of family did he belong to?! If that's the kind of thing he would have to deal with, he could see why taking that particular class would probably seem like a waste of time. So he shrugged and penned another response. "Practical or not, I'll still probably end up taking it. Just to see if I like it or not. The only electives I'm really excited for is Alchemy and Cursebreaking!" Timothy's smile widened. He had been ecstatic when his sister told him that Hogwarts offered those classes third year and beyond and made a promise to take them when he could. Even if the job or career he decided to go toward didn't require those NEWT's he'd still take and love the classes.

Saw I silence, [Seymour]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]

mc2

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Upcoming 1st Year

"Incorrigible?" Benjamin asked a bit perplexed and then he chuckled as he realized the word, "I think Mum's used the term a few times about me. And Dad actually. She likes it because it is the same at least in Spanish." He nodded with a shrug. "Why is that a bad thing?"

He smiled and then read Timothy's decision about electives. "The less electives I can take the happier I'll be," Benjamin said decisively. "Dad took Cursebreaking though. I guess he was fairly decent at it and liked the class well enough. I don't know but Care of Magical Creatures will probably be fun. That's the only elective I heard about that doesn't sound terribly boring where you are cooped up. Though I don't know how thrilled I'll be about a class outdoors when winter hits." He shrugged, "But that's a few years away to have to worry about. I'll probably just randomly pick my second elective only because I have to pick something probably five minutes after I was already supposed to have the paperwork in. Deadlines are more guidelines at most, anyways. As long as you get in roughly 'on time' what does it matter?"

Yukina101

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces