Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour ~ Open ~ (Now Hiring) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Julius Devereux
Slytherin Alumni
Family Heir - Single

Location : Ice Cream Shop (Early Summer 2043)

As hard as it was to believe Julius didn’t have much of a plan going for him since graduating. Though he had a job in the works he was still very much unemployed, and single (thanks to Chrys and him ending their arrangement). Things were surprisingly going slow in his life for the first time in like ever. Usually everything was planned and no it just wasn’t. Of course, his father was still pushing him to find a woman to marry but he’d get there in his own time. So long as he could avoid his father in the meantime he’d be good.

Today Julius was meeting up with his now friend. Chrys had become a pretty decent friend since their breakup. It bothered him that it turned out the way it did but perhaps it was for the best. He’d found himself leaning towards hanging with Anandi more and more. Part of him wondered if there was something more there and how he’d even act on it if there was. For now, he didn’t need to worry about that. All he knew was that caramel was in his future thanks to Anandi helping him discover his taste buds for actual sweets.

Julius spotted Chrys rather quick which wasn’t surprising. Walking over he noticed her choice of chocolate ice cream. “Hello Chrys, I see your sweet tooth go the better of you.” He said unfazed by her lack of waiting. “Give me a few and I’ll be right back.” He told her before going and getting himself a Caramel Praline Crunch ice cream cone. Walking back with his flavour of choice, he sat down across from her. “So, how have things been as of late?” He asked Chrys thoughtfully.

Status : Happily Enjoying Life
                                                  Company : Chrys

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:01 am
I was a little girl alone in my little world
Who dreamed of a little home for me
I played pretend between the trees
And fed my house guests bark and leaves
And laughed in my pretty bed of green

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ FIFTH YEAR │ CHASER

Maisie smiled a bit sheepishly. "Not really, since I see them all the time anyways- my mum runs Honeydukes in Hogsmeade, so my siblings are always running around on the weekend." Of course she didn't want them all to not go to Hogwarts, but at this rate it felt like most of her family was at the school anyways, including her cousins, although Myron had just graduated. She loved her family, obviously, but being part of a big family who everyone knew at least one member of was both a blessing and a curse.

Her eyes widened in surprise when he suddenly asked if she wanted to go get ice cream. Was... was he asking her out? No, that was stupid. He just wanted to continue the conversation, probably. But maybe he was trying to ask her out over ice cream. Okay, that was just silly. She had no way of knowing whether or not he had any interest in her at all. Maybe he was just being nice. But if he was being polite, why would he want to extend the conversation? Ugh, she was overthinking this. A lot. "Um- yes," she said, trying not to trip over her words, "Sure."

Trying not to walk too fast or too slow, she entered the ice cream parlor with him, and bit her lip as she studied the menu, not wanting to take too long, before stepping up to the counter. "Could I get two scoops of French Vanilla?" she asked politely, rooting around in her bag for her money, and glancing back at Felix, hoping she didn't look as nervous as she suddenly felt. It wasn't like she had to prove anything to him. "Sorry, my ice cream tastes are really boring," she said with a slight smile. She just wasn't that adventurous when it came to flavors- not like her sister.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Long walks in the dark
Through woods grown behind the park
I asked God who I'm supposed to be
The stars smiled down on me
God answered in silent reverie

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:17 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

______________________________

Felix could understand, well as much as he could considering he was the only magic one of his family. They entered the icecream shop and he let her order first. He smirked when she seemed worried about her ironicly vanilla ice cream preferance. "Don't worry I make up for it with my weird choices." He said as she paid now it was his turn. "Can I do 2 scoops of strawberry sundae with peanut butter topping?" He asked having second thoughts about ordering his guilty pleasure icecream. He quickly paid and joined Maisie in waiting for their ice cream. "If you want to try it I'll let you have a bite...it sweet and nutty." Felix said. 'You're sweet and nutty...' Felix's internal monologue chiming in.

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:32 am

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

Maisie thanked the woman behind the counter as her ice cream was handed over to her, and raised an eyebrow at Felix's admittedly odd order. She shook her head, smiling in amusement as she dug into her own scoops. "I love strawberries, but I hate peanut butter, so I'll pass, thanks." Really, she liked all fruit in general, although she had a secret fondness for the sourest of lemons. Swallowing another bite of ice cream, she tried to think of something else to talk about besides school, her family, or her bland tastes. "So are you from a muggle family, then?" she asked curiously. "I've just never seen any other Gearys around..." Not that she cared, since her only surviving grandparent was a muggle. Mum certainly wasn't ashamed of her halfblood status, and Dad hadn't been either.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Long walks in the dark

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:43 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix thanked the lady for his weird combo and joined Maisie who had her normal ice cream. He understood not likeing peanut butter. He would have been suprised if she had tried it to be honest. They found a seat and Felix wondered how he was not going to be sitting in awkward ice cream silence when Maisie picked up the conversation. "Yea I'm the only magic one of the family. My older brother doesn`t got any magic at all." Felix replied. He was suprissed he felt safe enough with her to open up a bit. He had been doing better at that as of the last few years. Oh gee did he have a crush on her!? Felix was usully scared of other people enough that the thought never really crossed his mind. He really hoped thos sudden revelation wouldn't make this more awkward...

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ρℓєαѕє ∂σи'т ¢яу σиє тєαя fσя мє
                                              ι'м иσт αfяαι∂ σf ωнαт ι нανє тσ ѕαу
                                              тнιѕ ιѕ му σиє αи∂ σиℓу νσι¢є
                                              ѕσ ℓιѕтєи ¢ℓσѕє, ιт'ѕ σиℓу fσя тσ∂αу

spaceChrys had blushed when Julius more or less called her out on her impatience, but he was gone before she could try to defend herself. Of course, her defense was going to be something along the lines of "I do what I want" considering that she had no real defense, but that was beside the point. Still, it didn't take him long to return with his own treat. She briefly debated the propriety of asking for a bite; they were friends, but they'd also been betrothed at one point, so that might send mixed signals. Especially since she was pretty sure he'd actually had a crush on her at some point or another. So it was probably inadvisable. Well, it wasn't like she couldn't buy herself another cone for the road. Or a pint to take home.

spaceAt his question, she shrugged, licking from her cone while she considered how to answer.
                                              "Weird?" she replied, and then, after a pause, she shook her head. "Wait, pretend that wasn't a question. They're definitely weird. Everything with my parents and all that... I mean, living with Anthea is great, but it's taking some adjusting. And she's no help on the 'what to do with the rest of my life' front. And I went on a date with Byuch a few months back and that was probably the weirdest thing ever, short of maybe kissing Dris. I think kissing Dris was weirder." She frowned, considering. The date with Byuch hadn't been bad, but she very definitely did not have romantic feelings for him. And he'd been trying too hard. While acting like he wasn't trying, which was flattering and cute but did not inspire any sort of fluffy feelings in her that a date was supposed to inspire.

spaceShe groaned softly, resting her forehead against her palm, eyes closing.
                                              "I'm a mess," she told him, managing to both smile and grimace at once. "I've got no clue what I'm doing with myself, really. I'm pretty sure Finny's got it much more figured out and she's the one who was going to end up married to a guy who wouldn't have let her leave the house without him. You spent our whole betrothal trying to convince me I could have a life and now I've totally got one and I dunno what to even do with it." She peeked over at Julius, huffing. It was her own fault, really. She'd been so busy being resigned to her fate that she hadn't listened when he told her things wouldn't be so bad. Now she was out of the marriage bit, and had to make her own way, and didn't have a clue where to start. So much for independence, she thought.

spaceShe did want his opinion, of course. But she also didn't want to spend the whole time talking about her. Sitting up straight, she took another lick from her ice cream, eyes narrowing as she smirked at him.
                                              "What about you, hm?" she asked, tone lowering conspiratorially. "Up to anything interesting? How's the job hunt? Oh, have you asked Anandi on a date yet? I've been on a date since we called it, surely to God you've taken her to dinner or something." Actually, Chrys knew very well that he hadn't, but he didn't need to know that. It was more fun to tease him if she made him admit it himself. Besides, she very firmly did want him to ask the girl out. It was only fair that one of them end up in a decent relationship, and after everything she'd put him through, it was definitely only fair it be him.

тєℓℓ му мσтнєя, тєℓℓ му fαтнєя ι'νє ∂σиє тнє вєѕт ι ¢αи
                                              тσ мαкє тнєм яєαℓιzє тнιѕ ιѕ му ℓιfє
                                              ι нσρє тнєу υи∂єяѕтαи∂ - ι'м иσт αиgяу, ι'м נυѕт ѕαуιиg
                                              ѕσмєтιмєѕ gσσ∂вує ιѕ α ѕє¢σи∂ ¢нαи¢є

wнere - Ice Cream Shop - Near the window
                                              wнen - Early Summer - Afternoon
                                              wιтн - Julius
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:33 am

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

Maisie always felt a sharp pain her chest whenever older brothers were brought up, even though it had been a long time since Todd had died. Mostly she just tried to focus on her happy memories of her brother and father, but it didn't change the fact that they had left far too soon. Instead of getting mopey she tried to focus on what Felix was saying. "Oh, that must be... interesting," she supplied. "What did your parents think of the whole thing? My mum and dad... well, they were both from magical families, although my granddad's a muggle, and my dad's mum was one as well." Sometimes she wondered what it would be like to be the only person with magic in her family, but ultimately, as annoying as they could be, she was glad to not be alone in it.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Long walks in the dark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:52 am
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix had to admit being casual about his life with someone was kinda nice. "My dad, well he wasn't a big fan of me before Hogwarts, less so after. Haven't seen him since summer before third year." He explained poking his icecream a bit. "My moms a trooper though she dove head first into helping me out." Felix said sounding happier about his mom than his dad. Muggle judicial process was super slow and were just now really reaching the end if the craziness that was that summer. He was happier for it though.

The Forgotten Weasley

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:53 am

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

Maisie flushed and went quiet when he mentioned his dad leaving the family. If she'd known, she never would have brought it up, although Felix didn't sound too distraught about it, although it was obviously uncomfortable to discuss, she assumed, with someone he barely knew. "My dad... passed away when I was seven," she said, keeping her eyes on the table. "It was really hard on my mum... and all of us, I guess. But things are a lot better now. Mum's even dating this auror, and he's really nice." She hadn't expected to like anyone who might replace her father, but Matt was a genuinely sincere person, as far as she could tell, and he clearly cared about her mother, and her siblings, a lot. "Anyways," she said, in a tone of forced cheeriness. "How many OWLs will you have this year? I'm dreading mine."

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Long walks in the dark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:18 am
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Look, I'm still around

Well that was awkward, not that this wasn't already awkward or that Felix's natural state of being was awkward. He was thankful for the subject change. He was really unsure how to respond to oh my dad is dead. "Well I want to try to do good in the Care class cause thats about the only thing I'm comfortable doing, might as well make a career out of it." Felix said "But I got twelve counting non-electives. Slightly regretting my thirteen year old self's indecisiveness." He said with a nervous smile. "Were you as crazy as I am with yours?" He hoped she find that funny, most of his humor was tested on Eddie and as a best friend he may feel obligated to laugh at his jokes.

The Forgotten Weasley

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                This is gospel for the fallen ones
                                                                Locked away in permanent slumber
                                                                Assembling their philosophies
                                                                From pieces of broken memories

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Florean Fortescue's
                                                                Who am I with? No one (Finally!)
                                                                What am I doing? Getting some ice cream.
                                                                What am I thinking? I'm thirteen, I don't need Sybille following me around!

Cyrille settled down after he'd grabbed his bowl of ice cream. He was quite proud of himself too. He'd managed to sneak away from his sister after she'd tried to lecture him about sticking close, as though that would prevent Cyrille from doing his usual and checking out everyone in the alley. Besides, he needed to get out and do something, especialy since his parents were still intent on trying to hook him up with some of the other pureblood girls around his age. He detested the idea that he couldn't just choose for himself who he wanted to be with, and there were days that he imagined himself with someone older than himself. However, he couldn't just say something like that. Not without... well, something being looked into and him probably being in trouble for it.

Sighing, he looked down into his bowl of ice cream and stabbed his spoon into his ice cream. Well, there was nothing for it then. He'd have to figure out how to get around his parents and find himself someone to potentially end up with. That shouldn't be hard, and his parents couldn't actually punish him if he decided to do something about his situation after he graduated, could they? He folded his hands and thought, hard. Yeah, he could do this. Just shop around and see if he could find someone that clicked with him. It shouldn't be too hard. Besides, he could have fun doing it too. All he had to do was what he usually did and he'd likely find a lot of people interested in him.

OOC: Open for interaction!

This is gospel for the vagabonds,
                                                                Ne'er-do-wells and insufferable bastards
                                                                Confessing their apostasies
                                                                Led away by imperfect impostors

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:34 pm
Back to the street where we began
Feeling as good as love, you could, you can
Into a place, where thoughts can bloom
Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And we know that it could be
And we know that it should
And you know that you feel it too

𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ☀ ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 ☀ 𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕤

❃❂❁Chanda should be happier about getting ice cream way before his dinner but it came with a bitter cloud hanging over it. His grandparents hadn't waited longer than a few days after he returned from Hogwarts to demand request his visit for a few weeks. He loved his grandparents..he was pretty sure he loved his grandparents, they were very loving people. Just not when is mothers were involved. It was getting harder and harder to ignore their snide remarks about them as he got older and they began tutoring in more pureblood customs that should "befit someone of his stature." It's not like he's got a lordship or anything!

When he got the letter from them, he had already been planning on accompanying his mum for some errands at Diagon, but as the day went on he could feel his mood settling in with his hair slowly turning more and more puce and violet. His mum, seeing this, offered up some money so he could go and get ice cream while she finished up the last few places she needed to go. He'd been worried for a bit that he'd been unconsciously bringing her into his funk but she'd waved it away saying that it was more a reward for being helpful. So he took it and went into Florean's ordering a medium two scoop cone of pistachio and strawberry ice cream. When it came time for him to take a seat, he saw a familiar face at an empty table. He and Cyrille weren't exactly friend friends, but they were in a bunch of classes together and he was pretty funny from what he'd heard. Besides, he looked about as upset as he had earlier so, maybe if he helped cheer him up, he could get cheered in the process. So he walked over to him and waved to catch his attention.

"Hey Cyrille! Do you mind if I join you? I'd feel sort of lonely if I was just sitting at a table eating ice cream by myself." he asked a tad sheepishly. Then what he just said hit him and his hair turned a fervent cherry/orange color indicating his embarrassment. What if he thought he was making fun of him?! How was he supposed to cheer someone up if he'd already made a mistake?!

'Cause it's nine in the afternoon
Your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
Just the way that we do
When it's nine in the afternoon
Winsome Fey

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:54 pm
                                                                This is gospel for the fallen ones
                                                                Locked away in permanent slumber
                                                                Assembling their philosophies
                                                                From pieces of broken memories

Where am I? Florean Fortescue's
                                                                Who am I with? No one (Finally!)
                                                                What am I doing? Getting some ice cream.
                                                                What am I thinking? I'm thirteen, I don't need Sybille following me around!

Cyrille looked up from his musings to see a head of hair brighter than his own. A bemused look crossed his face as he was asked if Chanda could join him. He didn't know much about him, other than the other teen was in his year, a Gryffindor, and probably had as many different colors of hair as Cyrille had people he'd flirted with. Nevertheless, Cyrille gave him his best flirty smile and gestured to the seat across from him, eyes twinkling with bemusement. This was definitely a sight better than his otherwise morose musings and planning, so he didn't mind the distraction.

He did lean forward however, raising an eyebrow as he looked the other teen over "So, what's a Gryffindor doing hanging out with a sneaky snake like me? I thought we were some kind of natural enemies or something." Which to be fair, was completely false. He'd heard of plenty of Gryffindor/Slytherin friendships before, just none so far in his year that he could tell. Unless he was too busy flirting instead of paying attention. That was always possible. He rested his chin on his fist as he shrugged and he broke out into a grin. "Psh, I'm hardly serious about that. It'd be stupid of me to discount an entire quarter of the school just because they're supposed to be exact opposites of you. Supposedly. I haven't seen any indication Gryffindors are any different than Slytherins to be honest. They're just more open about themselves than Slytherins."

OOC: Open for interaction!

This is gospel for the vagabonds,
                                                                Ne'er-do-wells and insufferable bastards
                                                                Confessing their apostasies
                                                                Led away by imperfect impostors

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:10 pm
Back to the street where we began
Feeling as good as love, you could, you can
Into a place, where thoughts can bloom
Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And we know that it could be
And we know that it should
And you know that you feel it too

𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ☀ ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 ☀ 𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕤

❃❂❁Chanda relaxed a little when Cyrille gave him a smile but didn't fully until he agreed and he could happily flop into the seat across from him. He had just taken a large bite out of his treat when he was asked about why he'd be hanging out with a snake which had him confused since he hadn't heard any rumors or such about Cyrille being a traitor or turnabout in any way. Then it hit him that he meant Slytherin which had him giggle slightly because he'd totally forgotten the other teen was even in that house. "Well that's easy, I forgot you were a Slytherin. To be fair, if I don't see the emblem in my face twenty four hours a day, then I won't remember people's houses. It's not as if people do that outside of school anyhow." he answered with a shrug.

He raised his own eyebrow at the comment that they were supposedly "enemies" or some trollop since he'd seen a bunch of Gryffindor/Slytherin friendship pairs and even a few relationships (not that he'd gone looking, it wasn't his fault he'd left a textbook in that classroom!). Then he laughed again when Cyrille came out and said he didn't believe in that stuff anyway and he found himself nodding in agreement about how their houses weren't that different. They really weren't if you thought about it. The lions were a bit louder but then again, he had no idea what happened when the others were in their common rooms. Who knows what they could act like? "I agree! I don't think any of the houses are that different from another if you really study them. I'm just as curious as any Ravenclaw and you're just as friendly as any Hufflepuff I've met so. It really is kind of silly actually." Chanda gave a shrug with another lick of his ice cream.

'Cause it's nine in the afternoon
Your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
Just the way that we do
When it's nine in the afternoon
Winsome Fey

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:46 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Whitney
Mood
Content

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Clear the way boys
                                                          The lady has arrived
                                                          All you handsome fellas
                                                          Please wait for me to the right.

Maura's eyes scanned over the display of colorful ice creams, having a bit of trouble deciding which one she wanted this time. Grimacing as she noticed the Mint Chocolate Chip, she didn't know how people could enjoy ice cream that tasted like toothpaste. Vaguely she thought about how she would have to thank her Uncle Matt for giving her money to go out...well that and for letting her hide at his place. There were a lot of things she had to thank him for to be honest. After a moment she came to a crossroads between two that both sounded pretty appetizing at the moment. So she decided to get a second opinion and nudged her companion to get his attention. "Awright whit, hulp me pick. Peach or butter pecan? She made sure to sign along with her words, her signing still not the best and a bit sloppy but she was fairly sure she got the point across.

It was nice to get to hang out like this, she hadn't really hung out with anyone but Cel, her Uncle and her Father since the summer began. It was mostly her own fault, too caught up in her mind and her problems to connect with her friends. She knew it was selfish, but she still had to decide what she was going to do...especially since she knew her Mother was probably worried sick. Which, to be honest, made Maura feel like a terrible person for effectively running away. So a distraction, like hanging out with Whitney, was better than being alone with her thoughts.

Don’t keep me waiting
                                                          Ooh, thank you for the drink
                                                          It’s quarter past eleven
                                                          I’m not in the mood to think

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items