Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour ~ Open ~ (Now Hiring) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:30 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Ice Cream Shop
Mood
Lively

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ha-Yun grinned and waved at the other female who joined the two after she had gotten her ice cream. They both seemed pretty nice, so she was sure he brother wouldn't get too mad at her for taking a bit longer than she was supposed to. After all she was making friends."I'm Ha-Yun! You can call me Yunnie, that's what my brothers call me at least. " She turned her gaze to Rina and gave a sharp nod. "Yup! I'll be going to Hogwarts this semester. Just like my big brother...well one of them. Kyu didn't go to school here though. But he knows magic too, he's really good. "

It was pretty exciting to be making new friends before she had even started school yet. She'd knew she would have to tell her parents once she got home. Maybe the good news would make Appa feel better. She would have to try that. "Oh it's nice to meet you two. Are you two excited to go to school? My brother says it's scary but he's just a sissy so I don't believe him. "

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

SkittyGirl826

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:56 pm
murruelecreuset

User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was here waiting for Gertie. Phone and owl kinda got old and they planned to meet up today for some face to face time. He had gotten his books and he was actually here on his own. After much patience from his mom and only one trash can bumped he had his license. He was using the moped they scored for him. So today so all his stuff were tucked away and safe. He had his gift for her and he hoped she liked it. He figured she would like it but he was still worried. It was warm so ice cream felt like a good idea. maybe an ice cream soda? Those were good. He spotted Gertie making her way toward the ice cream shop and he waved to her. "GERTIE! HEY!" He shouted at her with a smile. he was holding the small box with her present

(Edited for the driving laws of the uk sorry for the quotes)
                                                                            《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:15 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Stanford
Adopted Muggleborn
Sixth Year Hufflepuff Prefect

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 16 years old...

Gertie was happy to be seeing Charlie over the summer. Her father had given her a cell phone which worked pretty much anywhere not magic. Disappointing for him but she humored him like the good girl she was. And of course, she gave Charlie the number. She couldn’t say she saw much difference between the then and now of things. Aside maybe the multiplier of cuteness between them. Her probably asked her about ten questions when he found out she was ‘dating’ someone. Luckily since it was Charlie she knew mum could back her up on the good person he was.

Meeting up with Charlie at the ice cream shop, Gertie was delighted. She’d ended up wearing a floral sun dress for the day just because who didn’t like flowers. Especially sun flowers. She skipped over to him, noting the small box. “Charlie!” She greeted happily. “Nice weather today isn’t it?” She asked brightly before turning her attention to the box. “What’s in the box?” As she asked the question she opened the door to the ice cream shop. Gertie couldn’t help it she loved ice cream.

Company: Charlie

OOC: Added the outfit just because I made it on another site.

User Image

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

Dating Charlie Antúnez

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:35 pm
murruelecreuset

User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie greeted the shorter girl with a forhead kiss. Anything else he would have to stoop. "A bit warm but the breeze helps there." He replied. She mentioned the box as they entered. "I'll show you once we order." He said entering with her. "We should totally pick an ice cream soda to share. Im not too picky but we should get some cones on the way out." He said as they approched the counter. Once they picked the soda, which he let Gertie chose, they sat down with it. "Me and my mom saw this at an antique shop and I thought you look pretty with it." He said sliding to box to her. He had got it at a discount when he mentioned it was a gift for the girlfriend. The lady running that shop though it was sweet.

(Just relized Charlie was a jerk and didnt reply to Gertie's weather comment sorry for the quotes)
                                                                            《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:47 pm
User Image

Taken By : Cordelia Quimby-Winthrop

User Image User Image

Dakota couldn’t imagine what his cousin was going through. He had been dealing with his parents passing and then all of a sudden, his marriage was over. The twenty-six year old was grateful for how his life had been going so far. He hadn’t become a published author yet but he at least he had Cora. Even if they were only dating and only newly official, she was an important part of his life. Which was why he was going on a date. It was more casual then anything else, after all it was ice cream.

“So, how’s work been?” Dakota asked with his ice cream cone in hand. He’d decided on Vanilla Fudge Twirl today. He was glad to have today off from helping his mum. She had it pretty busy around this time of year. He’d be sure to put in more hours. At this point he was thinking it was about time he just filled in an actual form for employment. He’d spent enough time there already so how much of a change would that be?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Cora

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:12 am
User Image

( Nordic HalfbloodThird Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I ɢoт α ғeelιɴɢ ιɴѕιde тнαт I cαɴ'т doмeѕтιcαтe
                                                        Iт doeѕɴ'т wαɴɴα lιve ιɴ α cαɢe
                                                        A ғeelιɴɢ тнαт I cαɴ'т нoυѕeвreαĸ
                                                        Aɴd I'м yoυrѕ 'тιl тнe eαrтн
                                                        Sтαrтѕ тo crυмвle αɴd тнe нeαveɴѕ roll αwαy
                                                        I'м ѕтrυɢɢlιɴɢ тo eхιѕт wιтн yoυ αɴd wιтнoυт yoυ, yeαн
                                                        I'м jυѕт α ғυll тαɴĸ αwαy ғroм ғreedoм, ѕpιтғιre!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Donner wasn't in his pink, jovial disposition today. Instead he was in a grumbling orange state, a color expressing his deep down feeling of how he was going to hang out with Niall of all people. Dagrun and Niall should be grateful that his hair wasn't of the color dark red, since that was the color everyone in the Eide family would be scared about since that was his "Red Flag" kind of anger. The last time he was in that color was during one time in the holiday when some p***k talked s**t about his pappa within Donner's earshot. Sure, it was pappa's job to scold him for shouting at the adult man but, Donner won't allow slander in any of his family. Ever.

Niall, on the other hand... Donner had been pretty vocal about how he didn't trust Niall every time he and Dagrun were alone. Sure, Tante Arni was okay with Niall and sure, Drew seemed to trust Niall but Donner wasn't going to fall for that! Someone had to be the guard and that's going to be him; just because Niall seemed likable didn't mean he was sincere about it. Anika seemed well-liked in the newspaper about how she was an accomplished Auror or whatever, but she was a shite of a mother. Donner didn't get how she managed to even remarry some stinky pencil-pusher Ministry worker, someone he didn't bother knowing the name of. Sitting at the stool as he looked at the man, he whispered to his wiser sister, "This gotta be some form of punishmen' for joinin' the food fight..." (Except it technically wasn't, but Donner didn't know that.) "Við ættum að yfirheyra hann."('we should interrogate him') He was also tempted to scare the man away but on the other hand, Donner wasn't sure if it was going to be good for pappa. Sure, their father was always independent but it also felt selfish to do it...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'м ѕιғтιɴɢ тнroυɢн тнe ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd
                                                        Looĸιɴɢ тнroυɢн pιeceѕ oғ вroĸeɴ нoυrɢlαѕѕ
                                                        Tryιɴɢ тo ɢeт ιт αll вαcĸ, pυт ιт вαcĸ тoɢeтнer
                                                        Aѕ ιғ тнe тιмe нαd ɴever pαѕѕed
                                                        I ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy, ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт wαɴт тo leт yoυ вreαĸ мy вrαιɴ
                                                        Aɴd I cαɴ'т ѕeeм тo ɢeт α ɢrιp, ɴo мαттer нow I lιve wιтн ιт!

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2042xx
                                                        wнere - Front Counterxxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:08 pm
User Image

Cheer me up, come on, dance with me
                                                And you take my hand

╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                                Cordelia Quimby - Winthrop
                                                Hufflepuff Alumna - Twenty Four Years Old - Halfblood - Ghoul Task Force
                                                ╚══════════════════════════════╝

The ice cream shop was pretty busy as per usual in the summertime. Cordelia wasn’t surprised, but she was becoming a little impatient. It was so hot outside that she felt as though she had been sweating all of her makeup off (which wouldn’t actually happen since she had learned a setting charm to stay looking fresh all day). The brunette slipped her hand into Dakota’s and ignored any sticky feeling that became obvious as their skin touched, intertwining her fingers with his. At this point in their relationship, she hadn’t cared how grossly cute they acted around each other; Cora was head over heels in love with him and had waited an incredibly long time to call Dakota her boyfriend. If holding hands felt sticky and kissing him meant tasting his salty lips, so be it.

Cordelia had been scanning the different ice cream flavours, deciding on what she wanted. Unknowingly, she had begun drooling. It wasn’t anything major; only a little bit of saliva. That was when her thoughts were interrupted by Dakota’s question about work. “It’s been good for the most part,” she answered quickly. “The other day, we were sent into a muggle home because the woman’s neighbour ghoul pet escaped its home and made its way into hers. That was... interesting if you could say that it’s interesting how some people actually keep those ugly old creatures as pets.” Animals were pets, ghouls weren’t. Especially not in muggle communities or mixed communities. The stakes for muggles to learn about the wizarding world were too great. “How’s your mum’s shop doing?” she asked in return.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

♫ ♫ Cheer me up
                                                Even if we're the only ones dancing

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:55 pm
Let's make a list of all the things the world has put you through
Let's raise a glass to all the people you're not speaking to
I don't know what else you wanted me to say to you
Things happen, that's all they ever do

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

third year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun wasn't all that surprised that they'd been roped into this 'fun outing' with their father's boyfriend. Any outsider looking in could clearly see that while Drew was perfectly fine with Pappa's relationship and always had been, the twins were not. Maybe part of it was due to age and maturity level, or maybe Drew was just the more accepting of the three children. Or it was because she'd been friends with Elvira long before her dad started dating Pappa.

That being said, Dagrun had been raised with enough manners to not be rolling her eyes and stomping her feet at the prospect of getting ice cream with Niall. At the very least, she'd enjoy the ice cream. Probably. Dagrun adopted a world weary expression instead, drumming her fingers on the table and avoiding eye contact with the man. At Donner's whisper, she huffed a sigh but muttered, "Bare vær høflig og få dette gjort. (Just be polite and let's get this over with.)"

It wasn't that she was as overtly suspicious of Niall as her twin. She seriously doubted the man was hiding any sinister intentions. If he had been, he would have done something bad or even just manipulative long before he was dating Pappa and practically living with them half the time. She thought that deep down, Niall was probably a perfectly pleasant, modest man who was genuinely interested in their father, as gross as it seemed to a thirteen year old.

However. That didn't change the fact that he'd been Pappa's therapist for like, at least two years before they'd stopped the therapist-client relationship and pursued a... relationship-relationship. It wasn't like it was illegal or anything, but it was still pretty ethically dubious, and Dagrun didn't think she was overreacting. She was sure Niall and her father both had good intentions and just wanted to be a happy family, but that didn't change the fact that Niall knew well... all the dirty details AND had had a position of power (or at least influence) over Pappa before they realized their feelings for one another.

That was a harder pill to swallow than the simple 'my dad is dating again after my horrible mother left him and us over a decade ago'. To put it in simpler terms, it was just kind of sketchy. It'd be like if Drew started dating one of her former professors, after she graduated. Weird and uncomfortable and... 'not a good look'. Niall was probably a really nice person, but Dagrun doubted she was ever going to be able to... usher him into the family with open arms. She could tolerate him, even get along with him, but it was just going to be something she'd have to get over, since he and Pappa were still going strong.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

Yukina101

In a different time, on a different floor
I might mourn the loss of who I'm not anymore
So I'm driving up to Oakland for a good look back
And a few revisions to my plan of attack

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:39 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

"Thank you," Vespera said to a twin as she walked into the ice cream shop, and was amazed by the amount of flavors that were available. "I knew a lot of things were the same here as in the muggle world, just you know, more magical and superior. Though, I wasn't expecting ice cream to even exist. I bet it's the best ice cream ever invented. she smiled, still admiring the little shop and all the flavors. She looked at the twins, and already had forgotten their names, best to just avoid using the names all together. , she thought to herself. Avoiding their names she said to them, "I'll take your recommendation, as long as it doesn't involve bananas. Yuck, nothing worse could exist." She twirled her hair between her fingers waiting for their response and smiling.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Ice Cream Shop Summer before First Year
With Whom: Kam and Iggy
Thinking about: Ice cream
Vespera Description: Short 4 foot even, blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: gray dress and thin bright purple cloak.
OOC:

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:26 am
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Miss Gryffindork

User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy would be the second to enter followed by Kam who had held the door open. He was happy they brought her along. Someone was just as excited for ice cream as he was. Vespera seemed to want a non banana recommendation. "I'm going for mint, mabye you can try the extra creamy chocolate?" Iggy said "I'm so getting a waffle cone! It like two treats in one!" the waffle cone wasn't too much more. Besides the had already gotten the expensive stuff. Other than the broom he wanted but their parents said they were too young and if Iggy got a broom it would only be fair Kam gets one too, and that just much too expensive.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:39 am
User Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Florean Fortescue's
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy and Vespera
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Snack Time
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Eww Eggs

Kam held the door open, first for Vespera, then for Iggy, before finally entering the shop himself. The blonde was explaining her thoughts on the difference between muggle and magic worlds, which allowed Kam a second to ponder a good reply. "Lots of aspects of the Wizarding world do have some similarity to the muggle world. I mean, there's no technology because electricity doesn't work, but there are lots of ways around it. Like, in the Wizard world, pictures and paintings move and react. It's wicked." He grinned, then looked over at his brother, who seemed more excited by the prospect of snacks. Vespera had asked for recommendations, stating her only request was that there was no banana. "Something worse does exist. Eggs. They're awful. Absolutely awful." He shuddered a bit, but let Iggy offer some ideas. "I'm going to get Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, because I can. And I'll also probably get the waffle cone." Using the menu, he was mentally calculating to the exact knut how much they were spending, just to make sure he could get some sugar quills on the way to have a snack for the big trip to Hogwarts.

Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ.
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊, '𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:09 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera smiled at the twins and their ice cream. "I suppose I will get the extra creamy chocolate, in a cone? One really can't go wrong with chocolate anything." she grinned a childish grin at them. She hoped that it wasn't going to be too much more with the cone addition, she knew a twin had said they had enough money for three, but she hoped to not put them out of their money, when she could also purchase the ice cream herself. It wasn't as if she couldn't afford it, she had her father's inheritance of wizarding money. Would it be rude though, to pay for something yourself, even if someone else had offered? She looked at the twin who made the comment about the eggs, " "Eggs aren't that bad, sometimes. Maybe like once a year they're bearable?" She looked at the other twin, "And you, what do you say about eggs?" Vespera thought it was a random conversation, but who knows, maybe one day some random egg trivia would come up about the twins.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Ice Cream Shop Summer before First Year
With Whom: Kam and Iggy
Thinking about: Ice cream
Vespera Description: Short 4 foot even, blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: gray dress and thin bright purple cloak.
OOC: Sorry to take longer than usual with posting sweatdrop Tractors.

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳 // 𝘗𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 // 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

I want to live a life like that
Live the life of the faithful one
Wanna bow to the floor
With everybody else want to be someone
I want to make some love

Niall wasn't afraid of the Eide twins because that would be kind of silly. They weren't outrageous rebellious teens that he felt threatened by and they didn't really do or say anything to him that he could feel that way. However he would admit to being intimidated by the twins. He's not upset that they weren't as taken with him as say Drew was because for one thing Drew was a bit older and by the time both parents had come to their children with their relationship, she and Elvira had been friends for a while. Dagrun and Donner however were still young and reeling probably from their parents' separation. He had tried to be there as much as he could without attempting to push past their defenses or making it seem like just because he was dating Rubin that they should automatically see him as another parental figure. He figures that's a whole other wormhole he'd gladly not jump into at the moment, so basically he just left parenting up to the actual parent and really just offered his services to the twins of a happy uncle. Who more than occasionally kissed their father. So maybe not an uncle.

When it had been suggested that Niall take the twins out for ice cream, he'd agreed but was rather wary that they would want to have anything to do with him. They were finally teenagers and were probably hitting that point in life where they didn't want to have a parent or guardian hovering over them when they wanted to go places. Especially some place as familiar as Diagon Alley. But he'd agreed and now he was in Florean's with them feeling a tad anxious, and them slipping into Icelandic (he was pretty sure that's what it was) wasn't exactly helping things. "So! What flavor ice cream do you guys want? I can go order it while you guys relax here." Niall awkwardly tapped against the table as he said so.

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

I don't want no enemies
It's the curse of a man
Always living life, living live, living just to please
On the mouth of the river
And the wrath of the giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:05 pm
User Image

( Nordic HalfbloodThird Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I ɢoт α ғeelιɴɢ ιɴѕιde тнαт I cαɴ'т doмeѕтιcαтe
                                                        Iт doeѕɴ'т wαɴɴα lιve ιɴ α cαɢe
                                                        A ғeelιɴɢ тнαт I cαɴ'т нoυѕeвreαĸ
                                                        Aɴd I'м yoυrѕ 'тιl тнe eαrтн
                                                        Sтαrтѕ тo crυмвle αɴd тнe нeαveɴѕ roll αwαy
                                                        I'м ѕтrυɢɢlιɴɢ тo eхιѕт wιтн yoυ αɴd wιтнoυт yoυ, yeαн
                                                        I'м jυѕт α ғυll тαɴĸ αwαy ғroм ғreedoм, ѕpιтғιre!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Uggh, this is one of the times I wish I got you and pappa's patience, Runi,", Donner slouched when Dagrun advised him to be polite and get this over with, in a way that his pappa would scold him for it because he might be "risking scoliosis". He then smoothly brushed his orange hair, making an emphasis about his mood, as he looked at Niall. Honestly, he didn't care about Niall and Pappa's "former relationship", he was more worried about the latter going in deep to the relationship. Meaning, it sounds risky in case that something as bad as what Anika would do happens. He looked at the old man for a while, then feel flustered because as much as he wanted to say "No" to the ice cream.... he actually wants ice cream without him having to pay for it. Still he tried to rein in his 'I still don't trust you' face, "Uh... All chocolate is fine for me, Mr. Hughes."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'м ѕιғтιɴɢ тнroυɢн тнe ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd, ѕαɴd
                                                        Looĸιɴɢ тнroυɢн pιeceѕ oғ вroĸeɴ нoυrɢlαѕѕ
                                                        Tryιɴɢ тo ɢeт ιт αll вαcĸ, pυт ιт вαcĸ тoɢeтнer
                                                        Aѕ ιғ тнe тιмe нαd ɴever pαѕѕed
                                                        I ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy, ĸɴow I ѕнoυld wαlĸ αwαy
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт wαɴт тo leт yoυ вreαĸ мy вrαιɴ
                                                        Aɴd I cαɴ'т ѕeeм тo ɢeт α ɢrιp, ɴo мαттer нow I lιve wιтн ιт!

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Summer 2042xx
                                                        wнere - Front Counterxxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ρℓєαѕє ∂σи'т ¢яу σиє тєαя fσя мє
                                              ι'м иσт αfяαι∂ σf ωнαт ι нανє тσ ѕαу
                                              тнιѕ ιѕ му σиє αи∂ σиℓу νσι¢є
                                              ѕσ ℓιѕтєи ¢ℓσѕє, ιт'ѕ σиℓу fσя тσ∂αу

spaceChrys entered the shop and debated for a moment on whether or not she should order, or wait for Julius. Her own craving for something sweet got the better of her more polite nature (and really, she was trying to worry less about being polite anyway), and she got herself a cone of chocolate ice cream. She then went to take a seat near the window, figuring he'd spot her on his way in easily enough. She hadn't seen him in a while, so it would be nice to catch up a little bit. Not that there was much for him to catch up on with her, since she hadn't been doing much of anything. It was sort of difficult to figure out what to do with yourself when you had never really thought about it before.

spaceOf course, Julius knew her pretty well, all things considered. In hindsight, she could've been thinking about all this stuff before, even with the betrothal. She'd just been too stubborn and pessimistic to see it. He'd tried to encourage her, and she'd mostly ignored it. Now that things were different, she wondered if he'd still be willing to offer some encouragement. And insight, because she was severely lacking in that. Anthea was great, but she more or less was playing the whole thing pretty hands-off, wanted Chrys (and Finny, for that matter) to figure things out herself. Chrys understood that, but it was somewhat frustrating. She wanted to be doing something, which was hard to accomplish when you had no idea where to start. She was sort of hoping Julius would help. She also wanted to poke and prod him about what'd been going on with his love life, but that was neither here nor there. Somehow she couldn't shake the feeling that he'd rather talk about her future than that.

тєℓℓ му мσтнєя, тєℓℓ му fαтнєя ι'νє ∂σиє тнє вєѕт ι ¢αи
                                              тσ мαкє тнєм яєαℓιzє тнιѕ ιѕ му ℓιfє
                                              ι нσρє тнєу υи∂єяѕтαи∂ - ι'м иσт αиgяу, ι'м נυѕт ѕαуιиg
                                              ѕσмєтιмєѕ gσσ∂вує ιѕ α ѕє¢σи∂ ¢нαи¢є

wнere - Ice Cream Shop - Near the window
                                              wнen - Early Summer - Afternoon
                                              wιтн - Julius
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

murruelecreuset

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items