Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour ~ Open ~ (Now Hiring) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Summer 2039
                                            space(♦) Dɾҽա-لҽղղą Ɛìժҽ
                                            spxxxxxxxxxce Adopted HalfbloodThird Year GryffindorReserve Seeker

xxxƜнєη ѕнє ωαѕ נυѕт α gιяℓ, ѕнє єχρєcтє∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂
                                            xxxƁυт ιт ƒℓєω αωαу ƒяσм нєя яєαcн
                                            xxxSσ ѕнє яαη αωαу ιη нєя ѕℓєєρ-
                                            xxxAη∂ ∂яєαмє∂ σƒ ραяα-ραяα-ραяα∂ιѕє, єνєяу тιмє ѕнє cℓσѕє∂ нєя єуєѕ...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew was just getting her chocolate sundae from the clerk when one of her bestfriends slid beside here... hesitantly. She liked Liz since their first year, but she couldn't help but notice that her friend always acted so hesitant in her presence. Maybe it was because of the constant bullying from Peter, which was always a good factor given how she knew that Peter harassed Liz in the Art Club one time. How did she knew? Well, news tend to spread quickly in Drew's standards. That was why she would love to give him an earful, her pappa wouldn't even blame her for doing it. "Hallo, Liz, the Gryffindor replied with a sincere smile, Drew was nothing if not sincere, "It's a slow summer for me, which is fine. One thing for sure, two of my younger siblings are going to Hogwarts next year." She paused as she ate a bit of her sundae, her green eyes having the look of concern, "I'm more curious about your summer, though. How are things going on? Oh, and do you want some ice cream? I can treat you one." 'And is Peter giving you a hard time again?' was something Drew refrained from saying, being a bit careful since she didn't want to make Liz uncomfortable. But, Liz should know how Drew was concerned about her home life- especially when she already heard the news from Ivar that a family member died in Liz's (in Ivar's case, Reyna's) family.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            xxxLιƒє gσєѕ ση, ιт gєтѕ ѕσ нєανу-
                                            xxxƬнє ωнєєℓ вяєαкѕ тнє вυттєяƒℓу, єνєяу тєαя α ωαтєяƒαℓℓ
                                            xxxIη тнє ηιgнт, тнє ѕтσяму ηιgнт, ѕнє'∂ cℓσѕє нєя єуєѕ
                                            xxxIη тнє ηιgнт, тнє ѕтσяму ηιgнт, αωαу ѕнє'∂ ƒℓу-
                                            xxxAη∂ ∂яєαм σƒ ραяα-ραяα-ραяα∂ιѕє!

wιтн [herself] ᴀᴛ [Ice Cream Shop]
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                            ((ooc))

oyehh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:20 pm
Rebecca Joanne Richardson
Slytherin Second Year
Half Blood Magic Enthusiast

Location : Florean's Ice Cream Shop

Rebecca had been waiting patiently in line. She hardly even noticed that a girl from school had joined the line just behind her. It wasn’t until she heard her mention that she was in Slytherin which was why she couldn’t place her name. She turned her attention behind her then, just in time to hear the girl’s apology for speaking her thoughts out loud. The Slytherin shook her head at the blonde. “That’s alright. And you’re far from a crazy person Laili.” She told her with a smile.

It was a lot to take in but Rebecca followed Laili’s rambling. It wasn’t overly hard to do so. It wasn’t like Rebecca held it against the blonde. She could only imagine how much she rambled the day she was let out into the world to socialize with her own kind. Own kind being the other kids her age. Sad really but it was one of the highlights of school. “I’m not exactly the most out there people, so it’s really no surprise that you don’t know my name.” She told her. “And it’s Rebecca.” She added with a smile.

Leave it to Rebecca to meet another Hufflepuff, she was friends with quite a few. It soon became her turn in line to get her frozen treat. “Lime ice cream soda please.” She asked politely. Paying the 4 sickles and 14 knuts, she got her ice cream with a smile. “Thank you,” She said with her treat in hand. Waiting for Laili to get hers she asked. “So, how’s your summer going?”

Company : Laili

Attire : White Sun Dress

OOC : - - -

Yukina101

Ah, child, it isn't you who are lacking, I promise
                                                  Your worth isn't measured by your house
                                                  And it isn't for your mother's sake that I tell you
                                                  Your cunning and determination will serve you quite well in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:10 pm
Remember when we were lost at sea?
We would look at the bright night sky
Thinking of, what we could be
What we could be
How to spend our lives

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili beamed brighter when the other girl not only didn't run away screaming but also didn't mind her rambling and introduced herself. She was about to say more but paused when her new friend was ordering her treat before it was her turn. She looked over the menu (not like she hadn't stared at it hundreds of times beforehand) before deciding on a single dip of red velvet frozen yogurt. Yuum! After paying her fare and happily accepting her dish she walked over with Rebecca still happy the girl was willing to speak with her. "It's been ok I guess. I've been working more at my dad's shop, he owns the owl emporium, and I absolutely love all the owls and working with him but it's the cleaning up after them that I sorta...don't. If you catch my drift. But otherwise it's been pretty good. What about you?" Laili asked taking a small spoonful of her yogurt and humming happily. It was like she was eating melted cake!

Remember when we had nothing left?
We were strung out in the cold
Holding on, trying to save our breath
Trying to save our breath
We would not let go

murruelecreuset

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:53 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

THIRDxYEARxxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxRESERVExSEEKER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Drew didn't seem to mind her interruption, Lizzy noted with relief. In fact, she seemed glad to see her, if a little concerned. "That sounds nice, now you can see them all the time, not just in the summer." Lizzy couldn't relate, but that was okay. Drew sounded like a great older sister, she was really confident and caring, which was one reason she looked up to her."It's okay, I don't know if I can stay here for too long, my cousin's here and my aunt would be worried," she hurried to reassure Drew, biting her lip and barely stopping herself from squirming under her worried gaze. The other girl hadn't done much to hide her worry in the past year and the truth of it was humiliating but she could she really keep it from her friends? Even though she knew that most of the student body had probably heard what had happened, she'd still been reluctant to tell Gi about it, but coming back home had taken some of the edge off her frustration (especially now that she had two other targets to channel her anger at).

"My summer's, not okay, not really," she finally sighed, "but I can deal with it. My parents are actually back," and trying too hard, "but Peter's not talking to me anymore so that's nice," she sent Drew a wry grin. An absent Peter was the best Peter, even though it irked her that her parents were back when he finally toned down against her. She didn't mention anything about her uncle or her aunt and grandparents, that wasn't something she wanted to burden Drew with, especially not here. She wanted to enjoy her time here with her friend. Her eyes drifting down towards Drew's sundae, tilting her head thoughtfully. "Maybe I should get something, which one do you recommend?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxFlorean Fortescue'sxxxxxw i t hxxDrew
                                                            f e e l i n gxxhappyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcasual clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        Please excuse how long it took to get this out 8'D

Julian Galaksylph

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Florean Fortescue's
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Skylar
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Following my heart
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I feel like a monster...

Dris walked into the ice cream shop, a letter in his hand. Skylar had asked to meet with him, and he was curious to know what she had such an urgency about. When he saw her, the teen lit up in a bright grin, then sat opposite the blonde. "Hey, Sky-bird! What's up? You seemed really urgent?" He looked over at her, her eyes wide and bright. She flushed a bit, but spoke up, offering a curious question. "Dris, hey... I was wondering... maybe if you want to date? Maybe this year? Because I think we'd be great together."

Skylar had been inspired by a pep talk from Tessa and Tori. Since Dris hadn't yet asked her, she decided to ask him. She bit her lip, trying to hide her smile. She was confident that Dris would say yes. They'd been friends forever, and it was almost a certainty that they'd end up together. Hell, their parents had always insinuated they'd end up together. It wasn't until his face fell that her heartbeat skipped. That didn't look good. Dris dropped his head into his hands, shaking it a bit. When he looked up, his eyes seemed almost teary, and he was still slowly shaking his head. "Sky... I can't. I mean, you know I'll always be there for you, and I'll always love you... but I can't. I've just got so much... and if we were together, I'd want to dedicate so much more to you, but I can't. I can't be committed right now, and I don't want to accidentally hurt you while my head's not in the right place. Sky, I love you, but it's just not enough to potentially hurt you." He shook his head, unable to further express.

Dris was being genuine, not wanting to hurt her. Honestly, he hoped it would come to pass, but with everything in his life crashing around him... well, he just didn't want to try with love to end with both of them nursing broken hearts. He had other things to worry about now, from his family still trying to find Brennie, to them watching a child who was about to lose her mother... it was just too much. He only had enough in his head for a few things, but it seemed the negatives were overthrowing all the good. "Oh, um... well, that's okay, I guess. I mean, I understand. Like you said, we've been friends forever, and I don't want to jeopardize that either. Um... excuse me." With that, she ran out, trying to hide the tears in her eyes. All she wanted now was to go home.

Dris watched Skylar flee, and he knew, deep down, she wouldn't come back. Silently, he wished that she'd find happiness, but he knew his hands weren't meant to hold her heart. Not now, not in childhood... not ever. A tear rolled down his cheek as he stood, walking out of the ice cream shop he loved so dearly. Maybe she'd one day forgive him... and maybe, just maybe, he'd be able to forgive himself.

Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ, sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ I ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀʀ, I'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴀʀ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Gᴏ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪs ɢᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Iᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ
Sᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:47 pm
I had a dream that you were mine
I’ve had that dream a thousand times
A thousand times, a thousand times
I left my room on the west side
I walked from noon until the night

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ sixth year prefect │ hufflepuff keeper

Liddie tried not to be nervous as she shoveled French vanilla ice cream into her mouth with the little spoon. She would have just gotten a cone, but whenever she did that she ended up with ice cream all over her clothes. She hoped this wasn't going to be terribly awkward, but she felt like she owed Wallis some sort of explanation for the last year or so. In actuality, she probably owed Chrys one as well, but she sort of thought that Chrys had more or less guessed what had happened anyways and understood, and besides... she was busy stressing out over Chance's girlfriend now. Liddie really hadn't paid enough attention to form an opinion of her. Besides, Wallis was different. He was a boy, he wouldn't understand these things the way her sister or Chrys would. That was why she could never, ever, tell Jonas or Gabe the whole horrible story. She was convinced they'd never be able to look at her again. No one wanted to tell their brothers about their relationship... especially when it had gone as badly as hers. She was only telling Wallis because- well- she didn't want him to think that his attempts to help her had all been for nothing. She'd just been too stupid to realize it until it was too late.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

My eyes were red, the streets were bright
Those ancient years were black and white
The 10th of November, the year's almost over
If I had your number, I’d call you tomorrow
If my eyes were open, I’d be kicking the doors in
But all that I have is this old dream I’ve always had

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:38 pm
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis felt nervous entering. Not for any reason related to school or anything, even though he was supposed to be doing his school shopping today. No, it was because Liddie had asked him to meet her at the ice cream shop, and he was pretty sure she was nervous as well. He'd avoided any mention of Mark over the last year, basically deciding to be a shoulder to lean on if she needed it. He hoped that nothing big had happened in between her going home and her call. Then again, from what he recalled of her parents, they were rather... Controlling might have been a strong word for it, but then again, his own parents were the most lackadaisical individuals he'd probably ever met. Michael's parents weren't contolling from what he recalled of them, but they were certainly stricter than the McGregors had ever been.

He spotted Liddie over at a table and waved, gesturing toward the counter before he went up to order. It wasn't too busy, and the owner seemed to be humming as she served him his ice cream. After paying for it, he walked over and took a seat with Liddie.
                                                  "'ey Liddie. 'Ow's yer summer been? I 'ope i' wasn' too bad." It wasn't like he hadn't had his share of bad summers before. Then again, his mind was slightly preoccupied with the fact that maybe Tommy was going to be joining him in school. He hoped so, anyway. He took a bite of his own chocolate ice cream, hoping that nothing had happened to Liddie's family. She was much too good of a person to have something else horrible happen to her.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope that nothing else has happened.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:06 am

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

Liddie smiled uncomfortably as Wallis sat down, both because she was unsure of how to start and because... well, Wallis had suddenly become attractive to her over the last year and it could be a bit difficult to stay on track because of it. The last thing she needed was to act like an idiot over a boy again, and it wasn't like anything could ever come with it. Especially not after today. She'd be lucky if he ever talked to her again. "Um, okay," she shrugged. "I can't really go out that much because- um- well, I promised my parents I would be at home most of the time." Ugh, this was going to be very difficult to word. "I just- well, I thought I should tell- I mean, about last year- with Mark, I- um, we broke up last summer but it was really more like I uh, ran away?"

To her dismay, her eyes were watering a little and she blinked furiously. She sounded like a moron and wasn't making any sense whatsoever. "Look, I- I haven't really told anyone except Essie about it but- um, you probably know he wasn't... the greatest.... guy," she muttered, and then heaved in a breath. No, she could do this, no matter how mortifying it was. "Actually, he was really awful to me. I mean, not at first, he was great at first, and it was... it was really flattering because he was so interested in me and he liked to listen to me and we went on dates, but- he was also really um... possessive. And jealous. And controlling and he didn't like it when I didn't listen to him and whenever we argued he would get really angry really fast and it made me not want to disagree with him, ever, so I just got used to doing whatever he wanted because it was easier."

She exhaled slowly, and forced herself to continue. "And I know I was probably a terrible friend when I was dating him because I never had time for anyone but him but he- he didn't like me having friends, and I didn't get that at the time. I just thought he thought I was... I dunno, immature or that he was scared I'd flirt with guys without realizing it. And I told him all this really personal stuff about me and my parents and then I felt like I couldn't break up with him because he'd be so angry and he'd tell people horrible things about me and we- um, we-," her face was scarlet now, "I just- we did stuff he wanted to do but I um... I didn't think I was ever going to- I did stuff with him I shouldn't have done because I wanted him to be happy and like me and he said that a good girlfriend would do it for him and that I needed to stop being such a.. a prude. And then my parents found out about it and they made me feel like disgusting trash because they don't believe in dating or even being around boys so I didn't want to go home last summer so instead I went home with him. Which was awful and I was basically trapped in the stupid flat and he treated me like crap and his friends were always around and they were creepy too and he-," her voice hitched, "He hit me but he'd pretend he hadn't meant too but I knew he did because it only happened when he was angry or drunk or both. And then I started to get really, really scared of him because he was angry all the time so I... left and went back home. And that's why I was so weird last year," she finished rather lamely, staring down at her melting ice cream. "So, um, that's that. I know you probably.... that was way too personal but I just needed to tell someone so. I told you."

OOC:
Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:12 am
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fɪꜰᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Wallis's eyebrows rose as Liddie started speaking, and apparently wasn't stopping anytime soon. She sounded more nervous than he felt, and that actually caused his to disappear, but that was nothing compared to the concern that replaced it. He'd known Mark was bad, but to imagine that Mark was... Well, as she went on, he was reminded of the stories about Joi's boyfriends and why Leon had a serious distrust of any guy she brought over. Not that Wallis noticed anything bad. Victor was nice, and was obviously a lot better than some of the guys Leon described. Mark though, he sounded like he was controlling and a real piece of work.

He almost gave a snort of disagreement when Liddie claimed she had been a bad friend when she was dating him, but she was kind of right. But, considering the circumstances, it wasn't exactly her fault. Then when she went into what happened with her summer, he winced. There were a lot of things he could think of that weren't okay, and hitting someone you supposedly cared about was definitely on that list. He crossed his arms, his expression neutral as she brought her tale to a close. He considered his words before he spoke because the whole topic was obviously distressing to Liddie, and he thought that she needed some sort of support as opposed to what he figured Jer or Leon would say.
                                                  "Liddie, I don' fink tha' ya were really all tha' bad durin' yer fourth year, an' while ya were distan' an' everyfink, ya can' blame yerself fer somefink he wos doin' on 'is end. I'm no' gonna pretend ta understand wot i' wos li', 'cause I don' have anyfink ta compare i' ta."

He then sighed. "I wish ya 'ad said somefink sooner. A' leas' then ya coulda 'ad someone watchin' an' makin' sure tha' nuffink bad 'appened. Bu', me sayin' tha' isn' gonna change wot 'appened. 'Onestly, I'm jus' glad that yer okay. Jus'..." Wallis reached out and gave Liddie's hand a squeeze. "Jus' be careful. This doesn' 'ave anyfink ta do wiff you bein' stupid or naive or summi'. Anyone coulda made th' same mistake an' no' known wot ta do."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope that nothing else has happened.
                                                  OOC:

- ◬ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:44 pm

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

Liddie mostly sat there in flushed silence, prodding at her melted ice cream, during his response. It wasn't that she'd expected Wallis of all people to get angry with or be rude to her- he was probably one of the calmest, most mild-mannered people she knew- but it would have been very easy for him to basically give a non-answer, make up some excuse, and get the hell out of dodge. Instead he was very thoughtful and considerate, and even squeezed her hand, and that was almost worse. He was a year younger than her and she'd just confessed the entire thing as if he were the bloody headmaster. She squeezed his hand back but then jerked away, unable to make eye contact. "Right, so um- he dropped out and even if he hadn't he's too old to be back at school by now so I uh... guess I won't be seeing him again," she muttered. "Lucky I never told him specifically where I live... not that he cared," she glanced up and forced a halfhearted grin. "But thanks for being... nice about it. It's not like it was all horrible or anything and I mean- I'm fine, it's not like I had to go to the hospital or anything. It's just... a thing that happened. I guess he was my first and last boyfriend," she chuckled humorlessly.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, ι ¢яαωℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕнσяє
                                                  ι ℓєfт му вяσтнєяѕ тнєяє, ι gσт ωнαт ι ¢αмє fσя
                                                  ι ѕυ¢кє∂ тнαт нσт αιя ιи αи∂ яσℓℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕαи∂
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ вє α мαи

spaceRiddles had to think for a minute, barely resisting the urge to close her eyes to try and actually picture the ice cream shop's menu in her mind. That was a good way to walk right into something, she knew. Or worse, someone. She'd done that more than enough times, thanks. It was always horribly awkward. With a thoughtful expression, she replied, "I usually try whatever new thing my aunt is working on, really. She likes to experiment. Though if I want something more classic I go for mint chocolate chip or cherry vanilla." As they drew nearer to the shop, she smiled. "She does sell rocky road, if that's what you want. But there are plenty of other flavors, obviously."

spaceAs they came up to the shop's entrance, Ridley found herself naturally gravitating towards the front of their little group, leading the way since it was, in fact, her aunt's shop. She even opened the door when they got there, holding it open for Rina. "If Aunt Rose is here, she can probably tell you more about what all they have. She might let you try samples, if you ask. Nothing's worse than paying for a treat and realizing you don't like it after the fact." Truthfully, Riddles had never had that problem, but she imagined her statement was somewhat accurate. Well, in a rather mundane sense, anyway. Obviously there were worst things in the world (her godfather had just died, after all), but she felt like, in the day to day life, not enjoying something you'd paid money for ranked fairly high.

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, тнαт ωєяєи'т иσ єαѕу тнιиg
                                                  ιт'ѕ мσяє тнαи иαтυяє, ιт'ѕ ℓιкє му ∂єѕтιиу
                                                  ι ѕтσσ∂ υρσи тнєѕє ℓєgѕ αи∂ нєℓ∂ му нєα∂ υρ нιgн
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ ѕтαят α иєω ℓιfє

wнere - Diagon Alley - Near The Lilting Lyre
                                                  wнen - Late morning, February 2041
                                                  wιтн - who
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  Fuzzy, I figure Ridley can hold the door open for Ha-Yun as well as Rina and her family if you like
                                                  Just go ahead and say she darted in after them

SkittyGirl826

fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:50 pm
xxKARINAxxxETRIENNExxxMONETxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Profile | OOC:

Rina squeezed her mother's hand as the group entered the ice cream parlor, her eyes wandering around the room as they always did to see what sort of people were around. It was a partly curious, partly nervous kind of habit, and it usually determined whether she would be relaxed and happy or shy and introverted. This group was making her a bit anxious. Her cheeks got a bit pink as she approached the counter behind Riddles, but she soon forgot her anxiety when she saw the bright array of ice cream flavors in cold buckets stretching clear across the front of the room under the protective glass. "Wow," she breathed, her eyes darting from flavor to flavor, unsure what she would want to try first. "Mummie, how many scoops can I have?"

Her mother had been watching the interaction between the girls up until now, and her smile seemed to solidify that she was happy Rina seemed to be making friends. "You can have three," she whispered to her daughter with a soft wink, and her father smiled and nodded. Grinning, Rina placed her hands on the glass to get a closer look. "Ummm... Can I sample some of your almond toffee? And some strawberry cheesecake? And pistachio?" She asked, partly to Riddles and partly to the attendant behind the counter. She liked the idea of sampling before she decided what flavor she would like best - or flavors, since she would probably be getting three different ones in the end.

Cara MiaKitty

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:09 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Ridley and Karina
Mood
Lively

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The day was going fairly well for Ha-Yun, she had convinced her Oppa to let Gypsy give her one of those pretty drawings on her hand. Gypsy said it would fade away but that didn't bother the girl, especially since the butterfly on her hand was soooo cute! Then Kyu had sent her on
                                                          a secret mission to go buy ice cream for the two of them. Of course, she was only allowed one scoop since he didn't want her to ruin her next meal. Which was unfortunate but ice cream was still ice cream.

She beamed when she noticed a group walking into the shop right in front of her, it looked like a family. She quickened her pace so she could make it through the door without having to actually open it herself. She ducked in before the female could close the door and then quickly turned around to her. "Thanks for holding that open! I appreciate it!"This girl looked around her age, and so did the girl that was currently ordering up at the counter. Maybe they knew each other? Oh maybe this would be a good opportunity to meet some new people since she didn't get to get out all that often and the only kid she really knew was Gypsy's son, and sometimes he got annoying. "You seem really nice, I mean you held the door open long enough for me to get in...well that may not have been on purpose but what ever it was still really nice. Did you come in with that other girl? Are you guys related? "Ha-Yun couldn't be too sure, but it never hurt to ask.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

SkittyGirl826

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, ι ¢яαωℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕнσяє
                                                  ι ℓєfт му вяσтнєяѕ тнєяє, ι gσт ωнαт ι ¢αмє fσя
                                                  ι ѕυ¢кє∂ тнαт нσт αιя ιи αи∂ яσℓℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕαи∂
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ вє α мαи

spaceRiddles noticed the other girl heading towards the shop just before she went inside herself, and lingered in the doorway to hold it open. She smiled and nodded in response to the other girl's gratitude, then followed her inside. She was somewhat nonplussed by her apparent enthusiasm, not to mention the fact that she'd asked if she and Rina were related. Of course, they very well could be, it wasn't like Riddles resembled most of her family in the slightest (and wasn't even actually blood related to the ones she did resemble, as a matter of fact). But it still struck her as odd, since normally people tended to assume that people who looked as different as she and Rina did were definitely not related, regardless of whether or not it was possible.

spaceShe recovered from her surprise fairly quickly, smiling as they approached the counter.
                                                  "We just met, actually," she told her. "But we did come in together. I was out and they mentioned they were headed here, and invited me to come with. My aunt owns the shop so I thought it'd be nice to pop in and see her. Plus, I'm starting school this year. I hadn't gotten to ask Rina," she paused long enough to gesture towards the other girl, "just yet if I'm right in thinking she is as well. But even still, I figured it'd be nice to get to know someone who looked about my own age. Or, well. Someone my own age I'm not related to, anyway." Riddles had plenty of cousins, after all, of varying ages that were somewhat close to her own. But that didn't mean she couldn't have a social circle outside of them. Actually, it might be good for her mental health to make some non-relative friends.

spaceRiddles paused to glance at her Aunt Rose behind the counter, waving happily at her before glancing back towards the new girl.
                                                  "I'm Ridley, by the way. But everyone calls me Riddles. And this is Rina, like I said," she introduced, not wanting to interrupt Rina and her parent's ordering but also not wanting to exclude the girl from the new conversation. Smiling slightly, she indicated her aunt with a quick thumb in her direction. "That's my Aunt Rose," she tacked on, "She makes the best ice cream. Or, well, really the best anything sweet." Riddles was personally more of a cake fan, really, but ice cream was good, too. She especially liked ice cream cake.

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, тнαт ωєяєи'т иσ єαѕу тнιиg
                                                  ιт'ѕ мσяє тнαи иαтυяє, ιт'ѕ ℓιкє му ∂єѕтιиу
                                                  ι ѕтσσ∂ υρσи тнєѕє ℓєgѕ αи∂ нєℓ∂ му нєα∂ υρ нιgн
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ ѕтαят α иєω ℓιfє

wнere - Diagon Alley - Near The Lilting Lyre
                                                  wнen - Late morning, February 2041
                                                  wιтн - who
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

SkittyGirl826

fuzzymelonlord

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:48 pm
xxKARINAxxxETRIENNExxxMONETxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Profile | OOC:

When Rina was done placing her order, she turned back around with a bright smile and a bowl full of rocky road, butter pecan, and strawberry ice cream scoops all layered on top of each other. "I can't believe your Aunt owns this place, Riddles. I bet you get free ice cream whenever you want," she said , a bit jealously. When she noticed the other girl who had appeared behind them, she gave her a quiet wave and took a bite of her ice cream. "I'm Rina," she said, suddenly shy again. "Are you going to Hogwarts too?"

Cara MiaKitty
Fuzzymelonlord

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas