Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour ~ Open ~ (Now Hiring) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sιхтн YeαrGryғғιɴdorCнαѕer
PreғecтαɴdCαpтαιɴ

Gid was more nervous than usual. That day he'd planned a date with his new boyfriend. He'd told his parents of his new relationship, though neither seemed surprised. Apparently he gave off a "vibe". The teen sighed, hopping off the Knight Bus at The Leaky Cauldron. After trooping through, he wandered to the ice cream shop, where he was to meet Rhys soon. His thoughts drifted off a bit, thinking about the year ahead. It would be stressful, yes, but he wouldn't be studying for OWLs, nor would he be fighting with Rhys... in fact, he'd probably be snogging Rhys. The very idea brought a blush to the teen's cheeks. He looked around, wondering if anyone could see... when he decided no one could, he drifted off again, pondering what exactly snogging the Ravenclaw would be like......

Diamond Wales

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ʏᴇᴀʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
I ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ sʟᴏᴡ
I’ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ sʜᴏᴡ
Yᴏᴜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴜᴘᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ
Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I’ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ
Mʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's ʜᴏᴛ

Sɧσųℓđ I ŧεℓℓ γσų ŋσщ ŧɧąŧ I'ɱ ïŋ ℓσ√ε щïŧɧ γσų?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:45 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucy was happy to be out in Diagon Alley instead of home. She felt guilty thinking this but as much as she loved her family, she wanted to go do something without them for a change. She'd told her mother that she'd go visit her friend from school, not mentioning that she'd meet them in Diagon Alley; luckily her mother was too question her further, especially since she used to visit her elementary school friends' homes before. Lucy wasn't sure this would work again but she'd worry about that later.

She walked through the crowds, looking for the ice cream parlour's sign, eyes lighting up when she spotted it and Alec standing underneath it. She hurried over with a bright smile, she'd been looking forward to spending the day with him. "I see you managed to get away," she said by way of greeting, "How long do you think it'll take them to notice?" Alec had complained about his parents and his situation and while Lucy liked his sister, his parents sounded like absolute berks, typical arrogant adults who thought they knew everything. At least Lucy managed to escape her teachers but unfortunately, Alec was stuck with his parents for the forseeable future.

"What do you think you'll be getting?" she asked as they entered, staring hungrily at the display. "I think I'll get the caramel one." They didn't have ice cream often at home because her grandparents worried it might affect Daniel so she was glad for any chance to have some. Being able to eat it at Hogwarts didn't count.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxFlorean Fortescue'sxxxxxw i t hxxAlec Avery
                                                            f e e l i n gxxeagerxxxxxw e a r i n gxxstars

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

The Forrgotten Weasley

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:01 pm
I made a wreck of my hand;
I put it through the wall.
I made a fist and not a plan;
Call me a reckless wrecking ball!
I throw my plates against the wall...
And give it all I got.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

second year │ gryffindor │ pureblood

Alec's summer had been pretty awful, thus far. He wasn't living on the streets or locked in the basement, but his parents had been alternating between yelling and silent contempt for the past few weeks. Alec was no stranger to being yelled at, but he had never actually seen his parents this angry with him before. It had shocked him, at first, but then his shock had turned to outrage, and then anger. He was their son! They had no right to treat him like some criminal just because they didn't like his house. It wasn't as if he were a bloody squib. Still, he wasn't under lock and key, and he'd never bothered asking for permission before doing anything before. He had flooed away to the Leaky Cauldron before they even noticed he'd left his room. It looked like it was threatening to rain, but it was a warm, breezy day, and he darted through the crowd to the ice cream parlor, only standing there for a moment or two before Lucy emerged from the crowd. "Managed?" he snorted. "They probably won't even realize I'm gone until it's supper time, the morons." Maybe his parents were former Slytherins, but they'd never been terribly shrewd or cunning, if you asked him. Sera was sneaking out left and right and they couldn't even catch her either. He might have ratted her out, but seeing as she had defended him to them on multiple occasions, he figured he owed her, as annoying as she was. "I'm getting the rocky road. How's your summer been? Murdered your cousin yet?"

OOC:
oyehh

I aim to break not one but all-
I'm just a big ol' wrecking ball.
I am unruly in the stands;
I am a rock on top of the sand;
I am a fist amidst the hands...
And I break it just because I can!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:49 pm
User Image

Lucy snorted when Alec called his parents morons. "All the better for you at least. Their stupidity, our gain." She nodded when he he said he'd be getting rocky road as they approached the counter. "My summer's been pretty boring, just kept my brother company. I'm learning crochet though!" she declared with a fist pump. "That's better than nothing." It was harder than she'd been used to and time-consuming but her grandmother was patient. Lucy smirked when Alec mentioned Peter. "Didn't get a chance to, haven't seen the t**t at all since coming back." It sucked that her cousin Reyna was grounded for some forest thing she did at school but at the same time, it kept Peter away so Lucy couldn't complain as much as she would have. By this time they got their ice cream and after taking her first lick, Lucy had to stop herself from singing praises. There was a reason why ice cream was man's greatest creation."They don't serve enough of this at Hogwarts. Think the elves would give us some if we ask?" Who was she kidding, they'd probably fall over themselves trying to offer help. It was partly why Lucy liked the elves, that and they were willing to sneak her extra portions of dessert if she asked.

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        That last bit is weird, I'm sorry sweatdrop

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image
                                              The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                              Could it be that we have been this way before
                                              I know you don't think that I am trying
                                              I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys had to admit, being nervous was a lot different than having a panic attack. While some of the same sensations were there, he wasn't completely blanking out from reality. His fingers were still twitching out the odd word now and then though. He'd spent the morning helping his aunt out at her shop, mostly with inventory so that he didn't have to deal with people if he didn't want to, which gave him an excuse to be in Diagon Alley to begin with. If he had been looking through the windows to see if he could spot Gid, well, he'd deny it vehemently. Besides, he wasn't some love-struck teenager honestly (okay, maybe he fit that definition perfectly) but he'd had the same crush on Gid for years now, and to have that crush reciprocated caused him to have a warm fuzzy feeling invade his chest.

Taking a deep breath, he entered the shop, his sharp eyes glancing around briefly before spotting Gid easily. Which caused a blush to form on his cheeks. However, he steeled his spine and decided to ignore the first reaction he always had whenever he was in an awkward situation. That was pretty easy to do, actually. He wanted to be there, as opposed to every other awkward situation in his life. A slight smile graced his features as he walked up quietly, noticing that Gid wasn't quite paying attention and, feeling a bit mischievous, nudging Gid when he got to Gid's side.
                                              "Hey. Been waiting long? I thought I was the only one that'd be thinking hard in the relationship." Teasing, yes, but not harmful. He didn't think that either him or Gid would be able to stand someone actually maliciously teasing them.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hey, there's Gid!
                                              Taken By: Gideon Reid
                                              OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is not what I intended
                                              I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                              You always thought that I was stronger
                                              I may have failed
                                              But I have loved you from the start

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

PreғecтαɴdCαpтαιɴ

Gid was lazily dreaming, his finger idly twirling a strand of hair. He jumped a bit when someone bumped into him, but when he looked up, a bright grin overtook his once serene features. Rhys asked if he'd been waiting long, and Gid shook his head, not actually sure how long he'd been drifted off into thought. "Nah, time flies when in thought. And yes, I can have myself some deep thoughts. I'm not all just pretty looks, after all." He grinned brightly, thinking his grades might beg to differ. While he'd done excellently in some classes, others were rubbish. Rhys probably aced all the classes, but the Gryffindor had two - two - failing grades to contend with. It'd taken all his law ability to coax his parents into letting him go to Diagon. "So how've you been? Got any plans or anything?" A small blush tinged his cheeks, though he wasn't really sure why. Perhaps it was just being near the Ravenclaw that had him all, for lack of a better word, giddy.

Diamond Wales

Mʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's ʜᴏᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:11 pm
I made a wreck of my hand;
I put it through the wall.
I made a fist and not a plan;
Call me a reckless wrecking ball!
I throw my plates against the wall...
And give it all I got.

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

second year │ gryffindor │ pureblood

Alec followed the blonde girl into the shop, which was magically cool compared to the warmth of the bustling street outside. "How old's your brother anyways?" he asked, not particularly interested in the answer, but hoping he wasn't nearly as annoying as her cousin. Alec was no genius himself, but there was nothing more irritating than someone who managed to be both stupid and convinced that they were were always right, and the Ravenclaw managed to check off both boxes. He was a joke. He snorted at the combination of 'crochet' which conjured up images of doddering old women, and Lucy's exuberant fist pump. He scrounged around in his pockets for the money to pay for his ice cream. He'd have to be more careful with how much he spent now, since he was fairly certain his allowance was cut off for the time being. The Gryffindor stared at her when she asked about the house elves. Alec's family didn't have as many house elves as some old pureblooded families- there was that time when his great grandparents had murdered all their elves, to get technical, but he still knew how house elves worked. They basically had to do what you said- they wanted to! "Yeah," he snickered around his ice cream, in a tone that implied that it should be obvious. "It's what they're there for. We'd just have to find the kitchens first." Maybe he could wear Sera down into telling him. Or just blackmail her. He still has some Avery in him.

OOC:
oyehh

I aim to break not one but all-
I'm just a big ol' wrecking ball.
I am unruly in the stands;
I am a rock on top of the sand;
I am a fist amidst the hands...
And I break it just because I can!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee sat at the table quietly waiting for her friends to arrive. She had only gotten Victoria to cease her babbling by buying her a bowl of icecream. The whole way here she had squealed in delight and babbled about every odd thing she saw from the green fire and twirly sensation as they were transported to the Ally, and then all the people and the odd clothes and the magical shops. Aimee thought she was adorable but also felt a little bad for her. She would never experience the magical world like Aimee had... so the least Aimee could do was let her experience parts of it, and feel the magic before she lost her wonder.

So now they sat at the ice cream shop waiting for Aimee's friends. She had invited them all, though she figured only a few would show up. One because she wanted them to meet Victoria, and two because she missed her friends and she was finally feeling like herself again. It was nice. And then there was Viktor... which she obviously needed to fill Caty in on the details of. Not that her and Viktor were a thing or anything... they were just friends He was nice though.. so nice... and he understood everything and was so supportive. It was nice to have someone who just got it like that...

She had spent a lot of late sleepless nights in the common room with him. First just sitting in silence and then reading poetry together and at some point she just started telling him things and he told her things and then they were friends and it wasn't just late nights anymore. They were doing homework together and eating lunch together and she was finally feeling like a normal person. And when her sister suddenly came into the picture and she found out she had to go to muggle court and was freaking out... he was there late at night for her while she cried and tried to not relive her past. And he was there when it was all over and she finally had closure... apparently nothing could scare this boy off.

Aimee glanced around for her friends. She had told them to meet her at Floureans... right?

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Quote:

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxIce Cream Parlor
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAimee, Victoria
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м м e - мe в e - godd a м n - ι a м xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι c a n - ѕιng a n d - нear м e - ĸnow м e xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιғ yoυ w a n т тo deѕтroy мy ѕ w e a т e r xxxxxx
                                                          jυѕт p υ l l тнιѕ т н r e a d aѕ ι walĸ a w a y xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIt'd taken everything in Colin's power to get his mum to leave him at Diagon Alley alone. Nosy thing that she was, she wanted to see everything. And by 'everything', he could only assume she meant his friends. Of course, she'd claimed it was that she wanted to look around Diagon out of 'scientific curiosity,' but he didn't buy that for a second. She'd seen it before, after all, even if it hadn't been for very long and they'd been more focused on shopping for his school things than anything else. The blonde sighed, running a hand through his hair as he pushed through the door of the ice cream shop, finding Aimee easily enough. He shuffled awkwardly over to the table, offering a small wave. "Uh, hey," he said, taking a moment to remember that he was probably expected to sit. When it finally occurred to him, he pulled out a chair, glancing over at the younger girl with his friend. "Uh, hullo, I'm Colin," he told her, waving again.

spaceGlancing around, he hoped Brandon arrived soon. He was pretty sure the Gryffindor was supposed to be coming. Of course, he didn't know who all else was, which was part of the reason for his nervousness. The other part being that he didn't really know how to interact with his friends as a collective. Individually, sure, that was easy. But when they were all together, he felt like he tended to... disappear. He knew it was his own fault, but it still felt awful. Plus... He still felt pretty awkward with Aimee and Caty in general, to be honest. The whole situation with Aimee's ex (as if the slimeball deserved to be called such), and then whatever had been up with Caty for the last couple of years, he hadn't spent much time with either of them, and he went back and forth between feeling horrible about that, and feeling like even if he'd tried to be around more he would've been a bother. He wanted to be a better friend, but he was clearly rubbish at it. And... Caty was exhausting. She was great, but she was exhausting. Except when she wasn't, and that was all the more concerning, but Colin wasn't exactly qualified to hand out diagnoses, and he didn't really think they were close enough for him to poke his nose in her business, anyway.

spaceHe shoved the thoughts aside, faintly shaking his head. "So, um. Who all's coming?" he asked, worried that it'd be some big huge group like the party at Aimee's had been back... God, how long ago had that been? It felt like ages. But, they were out in public this time, and it wasn't like this place, or any place in Diagon really, was fit to accommodate a huge number of teenagers (and one little girl). He should be fine, introvert or not. Or, that's what he kept telling himself. He had a feeling that at the end of the day, he'd be completely nonverbal, and would remain that way for several days following. His mum would fret, but then, that's what mothers did when their kids didn't want to talk. Even if it was a totally normal occurrence.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx oн n o - ιт g o - ιт g o n e - вye-в y e
                                                          xxxxxx wнo ι - ι т н ι n ĸ - ι ѕ ι n ĸ - and ι d ι e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιғ yoυ w a n т тo deѕтroy мy ѕ w e a т e r
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx jυѕт p υ l l тнιѕ т н r e a d aѕ ι walĸ a w a y

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Vampire Toy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:36 am
Here comes a thought that might alarm me
What someone said and how it harmed me
Something I did that failed to be charming
Things that I said are suddenly swarming
User Image

αɢє 15 | αʠʌɇиτυɹɇя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιғтн чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐCaty wiped the soot from her skirt and hair after flooing from Niall's office to the Leaky Cauldron and nearly tripped from the hearth but luckily grabbed onto the wall to keep herself upright. In a mirror opposite the room she saw that her newly dyed hair was still pale and pristine and that her also new cartilage piercing was twinkling in sunlight causing her to grin like she usually did when taking in her new changes. After the confrontation her first day back from school major changes had happened with her; she had started going to Rhys' Mind Healer three times a week which seemed a tad excessive to her but also sort of helped to have someone neutral listen to her ramblings. They had been discussing that having this outlet would be in place until she found another to replace her previous habit that could work once she returned to school. When he had said that she had thought he meant something like art or baking or whatever to keep her "centered" but the man had merely just shrugged and told her it could be sitting on the floor counting tiles as long as it wasn't detrimental to her health. After being in sessions with the man for the past few weeks, she could see why her brother grudgingly liked him; he was an odd duck but at least he knew what he was doing. Plus he didn't push for her to talk and sometimes they just spent an entire hour discussing "who would win" scenarios. Whatever magic he was pulling was working since it was the first time in an exceptionally long time that Caty had felt as calm as she was. She was still a bit worried about her absence of her usually tumultuous mood swings but had yet to really tell her mind healer about them. She was afraid that he'd throw her into the Janus Thickey ward before she could say "tick."

The teen sighed and shook her head to clear it of her building thoughts, today was so not about her! It was about her friends and making it up to them about what an awful one she'd been the past few years. Especially to Brandon, Di and Colin. Maybe more so Brandon since she really had minimal classes with the Gryffindor than she did with her two Ravenclaw friends. She'd think of something to make it up to him, and the others too, and she figured that showing up in a remotely stable state would be a pretty good start.

It didn't take her too long to get to the ice cream shop, not entirely shocking since school letters still hadn't been mailed out yet so the streets wouldn't be packed for another few weeks. When she walked into the shop her eyes scanned out and quickly found two of her friends and surprisingly a young girl who she supposed could be Aimee's new sister from some rantings she had heard from her Uncle Wes. It had been hilarious, she never thought the man could say "bugger" with a straight face. "Hey guys! Glad to know I wasn't running late like I thought." Caty told them with a grin before giving her best friend a hug and appraisal. Weeeeellllllll, looks like she wasn't the only one who thought to change her look over the summer. She gave her friend a knowing look and wink and refrained from giving Colin the bear hug like she wanted to and settled for just a quick one before sitting down beside him. She finally turned her attention back to the little girl and gave her a softer smile and a wave. "Hi, I'm Caty." she offered while her spiked cuff dragged atop the table.ஐﻬ

And, oh, I'm losing sight, I'm losing touch
All these little things seem to matter so much
That they confuse me
That I might lose me

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:43 pm
User Image
                                              The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
                                              Could it be that we have been this way before
                                              I know you don't think that I am trying
                                              I know you're wearing thin down to the core

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys felt his smile grow a bit stronger as he heard Gid's proclamation. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he cocked an eyebrow, amusement colouring his features. "Well, that's a good thing. I was kind of worried there for a bit." He looked over the ice cream choices available, reading them off mentally before he looked over to Gid and his next question. "Not really, no. I'm taking a break from studying for a bit. I actually need a break, otherwise I'd probably have my brains leaking out of my ears."

It certainly seemed like that's what was happening in his head. The last months of fifth year had passed by in such a blur that, despite him in quidditch and clubs, he barely had time to eat or anything. Knowing the scores he had gotten from the exams didn't help, as he figured he could have done a lot better if he actually had focused better. "What about you? Have any plans yourself?" He looked over to Gid, and after a moment, withdrew one hand to lace it with Gid's fingers. That certainly felt more normal than it did when he had done the same with Vannah. He still felt extremely guilty for his best friend. He didn't mean to hurt her, but had probably done so regardless. He figured if nothing else, he could figure on something the two could do together sometime.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hey, there's Gid!
                                              Taken By: Gideon Reid
                                              OOC:

This is not what I intended
                                              I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
                                              You always thought that I was stronger
                                              I may have failed
                                              But I have loved you from the start

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:08 pm
User Image
                                              Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
                                              Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
                                              So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
                                              It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Brandon was glad that he'd managed to avoid his sister and taking her to Diagon Alley with him. As it was, she was probably going to go with Michael later, or he was going to be forced to take her later in the summer. That wasn't going to be fun. Besides, it was a hangout, it wasn't like something huge was going to happen. He'd just been invited out by his friends who he hadn't seen much of over the last three years. He'd be tempted to blame Leon for it, but considering how much Leon avoided everyone, he doubted the blond Slytherin had anything to do with it at all.

Maybe it was just him, he thought with a grimace as he opened the door to the ice cream shop. After all, while he'd been perfectly friendly first year, second had resulted in Aimee and her freakout, third with whatever the hell happened with Leon and Aimee and that Derrick guy, and fourth with whatever was going on with Di. All throughout all of that was Caty and whatever was bothering her. The only one he'd hung around on a regular basis was Colin, and they both had been basically out of the spotlight.

He spotted his friends gathered around Aimee and a little girl he assumed was related to her and walked over. He gave a small wave and looked over everyone.
                                              "Hey, sorry if I'm late. I managed to get out of taking my sister with me so at least she's not here too. What's up?" He looked over to Colin and shifted over to the other boy. Not that he had anything against the girls, but he knew how drained Colin got from dealing with people. He could hopefully buffer him against all of that from Caty and Aimee's occasional excitability (more often for Caty than Aimee).

════════════════════════

Thinking: Who is that, anyway?
                                              OOC:

Frilly

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
                                              Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
                                              Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
                                              For what it's worth it was worth all the while

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

PreғecтαɴdCαpтαιɴ

Gid looked at Rhys, secretly admiring the cute smile he wore. The brunette glanced over the menu, wondering what to choose. He also kind of wondered where Rhys' tastes would lead, but the very thought of it all brought a tinge of pink to Gid's cheeks. "You're going to take a break from studying? That's probably a good thing... if only for your ears. Probably wouldn't do to have brain spill out, and all." He chuckled a bit, thinking he'd be glad to have more time to spend with his boyfriend. "Besides, you're the smart one of the two of us. Your brains leak away, we're both going to take the piss for it!"

The Gryffindor pondered a bit, glad to be out of fifth year. The whole year was a nightmare, but suddenly, the day he and Rhys had made amends... the rest of the year clicked into place. It had been a wonderful blur that had a happy ending. And that happy ending was the boy with the silly grin sitting across the table. Rhys asked if he had any plans, and Gid pondered for a second. Did he have any plans? None that he could really think of... "I don't think so? Dad wants to go see Gram and Grampa at their old-folks home, but I'll... probably not. I might come hang out here. Gram and Grampa live over in Kent, so Mom could just drop me off here." He thought it a good idea, at least. Secretly he hated going to visit his grandparents simply because they always commented on the fact that he was alive, while their daughter had passed away. It was so terribly depressing! He sighed quietly, then returned his gaze to the other teen. "Ready to be a Captain next year? It's going to be crazy for both of us to be stepping up." He hoped his change of subject stuck, since it was better than either talking about his grandparents or OWLs and class. That was already going to be a very upsetting conversation...

Diamond Wales

Mʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's ʜᴏᴛ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image

Lucy swallowed her mouthful of ice cream before answering Alec. "He's ten, so he'll be coming to Hogwarts next year." Lucy was looking forward to it actually; then Daniel would get to experience all its wonders in person instead of having it all narrated to him and he'd get out of that horrid school as well. She continued eating, a sheepish smile on her face when Alec agreed with her with a laugh. "I know, silly question," she chuckled. Lucy blinked when he mentioned finding the kitchens at Hogwarts. If she was being honest, she hadn't actually thought of doing that, she just grabbed some extra pastries at dinner for later and looking back now, it should have been obvious. She couldn't believe she hadn't thought of it before, her grandfather mentioned it often enough! "I can ask my grandparents about it, but I know it's somewhere near the Hufflepuff common room." Not that she knew exactly where that was anyway; she'll have to pester her grandfather for it when she got back home.

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        I am so so sorry it took so long to get this out T.T

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee grinned at Colin when he arrievd and offered a one armed hug to him before he sat down. She felt resoundingly guilty for leaving him out to dry while she dealt with all her s**t, but she wasn't sure if she knew how to make up for what felt like years of neglect at this point. "Heya. This is my little sister V-"

"Victoria! Pleased to meet ya." The 4 year old interupted with a grin and a weird little curtsy from her seated position. Aimee had to say the kid was the weirdest thing to ever exist. At least in the Slytherin's mind. Especially since she was the spawn of her mother and Charles. Like how did they, of all people, make this adorable little girl with perfect manners and a princess attitude? Aimee shrugged and nodded. "What she said. I'll explain everything when everyone else gets here. The only people that responded to my invite were you, Brandon, and Caty, so I assume that is who is coming." She answered his question.

As if on cue, Caty swooped into the store with bright platinum hair and an outfit that was just as... new and bold as the hair color. Aimee raised an eyebrow at the look but she could understand why the girl had done it. Aimee herself had rewritten her look this year after everything that had happened... A New start felt like a good thing. "Hey Caty Cat, love the hair." She said with a grin as the two hugged. It seemed even the distance of both their emotional roller coasters couldn't split them up. They were best friends for life.

"Hello I'm Victoria. You're hair is really shiny I love it!" The little girl piped up just as Bandon also entered the shop to join them. She turned to him as well and waved, a perfect royalty wave at that. "I'm Victoria!" She stated before turning back to the icecream Aimee had bought her and digging in. Aimee rolled her eyes at the little girl and waved at Brandon too. "Hey." She glanced at the group that now sat at their table and offered a smile.

"I... uh I wanted to apologize for being so absent from friendship recently and all. Also I've missed you guys. This is my little sister Victoria. She uh.... kind of dropped into our life unexpectedly over winter break, and there was a bunch of muggle court stuff and paperwork, but my da officially adopted her right after Christmas."

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Quote:

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote: