Okay rules/regulations and the character skeleton will go like this.

1. Gaia TOS is still in play so things are PG-13

2. God mode goes out the window as it does with every role play.

3. This is going to play out like the newer Resident Evil games, so you are going to take some damage.

4. Somewhat of a continuation of rule 3. Once your character has taken enough damage, they're dead and they're staying dead.

5. As it pertains to weapons, that work likes the Resident Evil games too. Either a random find, or you pick one thing up at a gun store within the city.

6. I want at least two well worded and decent length paragraphs per post. Also be literate. I don't want to have to guess what you are trying to spell.

7. Also very important. This role play plays out like the Resident Evil games if you haven't guessed. More specifically Resident Evil Two. So everyone here is on a time limit to get the B.O.Ws. off their back, secure a way out of the city, and avoid the nuke that destroys the city.

8. Oh and one more thing. I want original characters in this role play only. If by any chance you do want to run into one of the more well known characters from the game, I myself will take on their role.

Okay onto the character skeleton

Name:

Date of birth:

Affiliation: (RCPD, S.T.A.R.S, Umbrella Special Security, or Spec ops)

Starting weapon:

Character Description: (a picture works here just as well as a physical description.)