Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
9 Provinces OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you checked out the RP?
  Yeah, looks fun!
  Yeah, have fun with that.
  What RP?
  Obligatory gold option
View Results

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:35 pm
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
It makes me sad that there is not tip button in the guild forums. .-.

*waves shipping flag*

People bein' shipped?! Who?
(By the way, I gotta leave for around a month...sorry.)

The usual pairing.
Oh alright, thanks for letting me know! o:
Should I pretend that Aiden temporarily doesn't exist or..?
Where are you going?o-o If you don't mind me asking.

To find a well-paying job to pay rent. I'm (mostly) on my own now.
And whatever Aiden is doing would probably be Liria's say. So he could be gone, or there but not reactive, or under her control, or whatever it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:46 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs

*waves shipping flag*

The usual pairing.

And whatever Aiden is doing would probably be Liria's say. So he could be gone, or there but not reactive, or under her control, or whatever it is.

Alright then...I wish you the best!
See you later (in a month?)! >:  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:33 pm
Warning to you all! Aurora will awaken soon and will be huntng down wanting to talk to Kain and Kosaka twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:23 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs
Valentine Valtieri
Snowyfoxs

*waves shipping flag*

The usual pairing.

What a shame you leave for such a time! I hope you'll be able to check in from time to time to see how the story evolves! Shall I hold on to the Cytotoxin for safe measure? twisted  

Galain Fletchawk

Ruthless Genius

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:49 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
Warning to you all! Aurora will awaken soon and will be huntng down wanting to talk to Kain and Kosaka twisted

Kosaka is in a perfect position to talk with her >.> Both are alone at the camp at the moment, and Kosaka is acting very innocent I'll have you know!

Galain Fletchawk

I know why Valentine's character hates mine, but yours too!?! Am I that surrounded by the enemy?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:08 pm
Kami GearX
Angel-Kami-Sama

Kosaka is in a perfect position to talk with her >.> Both are alone at the camp at the moment, and Kosaka is acting very innocent I'll have you know!

Galain Fletchawk

I know why Valentine's character hates mine, but yours too!?! Am I that surrounded by the enemy?

Look at it this way. Kosaka is a stranger(for now.) who is an older male who is also open with his perviness, and Anna is a Princess who's pureness must be protected at all cost from peepers.  

Galain Fletchawk

Ruthless Genius

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:18 pm
Galain Fletchawk
Kami GearX
Angel-Kami-Sama

Galain Fletchawk

Look at it this way. Kosaka is a stranger(for now.) who is an older male who is also open with his perviness, and Anna is a Princess who's pureness must be protected at all cost from peepers.

He was never open about it! stressed However the older male stranger part makes sense... Also a bit of a spoiler, but uh... Kosaka doesn't care whether she is royalty or not. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:29 pm
Kami GearX
Angel-Kami-Sama

Galain Fletchawk

Totally didn't start it. Nier just wants to return home to Colette and build a better life for her!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:25 am
Valentine Valtieri
Kami GearX
Angel-Kami-Sama

Galain Fletchawk

Totally didn't start it. Nier just wants to return home to Colette and build a better life for her!
I'm thinking that Nier can leave the group on the premise that he's going back to Westhaven to have the rest of the Wyvern "recycled". It'd be a shame to waste all those good scales, bones, and teeth, and sinew.

I figured Nier/Aiden can follow the group and return at a later date.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:11 pm
Kami GearX
Galain Fletchawk
Kami GearX
Angel-Kami-Sama

Galain Fletchawk

He was never open about it! stressed However the older male stranger part makes sense... Also a bit of a spoiler, but uh... Kosaka doesn't care whether she is royalty or not. 3nodding

Okay, fine. he's open with his appreciation of the female form. heart  

Galain Fletchawk

Ruthless Genius

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:35 pm
Galain Fletchawk
Kami GearX
Galain Fletchawk
Kami GearX
Angel-Kami-Sama

Galain Fletchawk

Okay, fine. he's open with his appreciation of the female form. heart

That's better, thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:06 pm
Chapter 3~ (How many chapters are there? )  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:10 pm
Snowyfoxs
Chapter 3~ (How many chapters are there? )

I dunno, yet! Depends on how we unfold the story. ^_^ I do have LOTS of surprises in store, though.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:40 pm
Galain Fletchawk

Snowyfoxs

Kami GearX

Angel-Kami-Sama

Super_X_Kami_X_Guru

Hey guys! I hope you all have had a good weekend; I know mine was cah-razy. I'm looking forward to getting back to the RP.

As we know, Valentine had to go on hiatus, so until she gets back, we'll assume that Nier/Aiden headed back to Westhaven to get people to take care of the rest of the Wyvern and will "catch up" later.  

LiriaLawrence

Dapper Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tipsy 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:07 pm
It's been quiet for a while...should I intervene?  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff