Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What the what! The Marketplace is crazy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:42 am
Lady Lilith Mistfang
Many feel very frustrated about how Gaia is treating this MMO Game, I am one of many who feel this way.
It's like we give such a damn over inanimate objects that we are willing to spend real money and I have, for which not only this game but any other MMO Sites feed off of.

I feel the same way, I understand if they need money to operate the site, but Im pretty sure evryone feels that Gaia has never really updated any other features, like the Guilds, Arenas, ZOMG, Aquariums and so much more. They are focusing on the cash shop items... What do we do with the pixels if there aren't even features to use them on? Such a sad season for Gaians everywhere...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:32 am
Artistic Wizard

I miss you Setsu-chan <3

How are you?

And inflation is so sad sad And Im pretty sad that despite the number of Gaia cash sales, Gaia has refused to make any updates in the other features except for the cash shop items sad

Artie! <3 I miss you so much, I hope you and your family/puppies are doing well!

Yaa, I wish Gaia would update zOMG or the gold shops to make the site more fun =/ or even some storylines!

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:47 pm
Artistic Wizard
I feel the same way, I understand if they need money to operate the site, but Im pretty sure evryone feels that Gaia has never really updated any other features, like the Guilds, Arenas, ZOMG, Aquariums and so much more. They are focusing on the cash shop items... What do we do with the pixels if there aren't even features to use them on? Such a sad season for Gaians everywhere...

I wanted to rant about that too. Exactly, when was the last time they updated the games that they tried to encourage us to make thousands to millions of gold that didn't have much use of Gaia Cash? The updates they really need right now is to help the guilds, help the other games. It would be interesting if they created a game (or another if there is one already created) based upon how much you win GC, like a limit of how much you could win in a day.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:56 pm
Lady Lilith Mistfang
Artistic Wizard

I wanted to rant about that too. Exactly, when was the last time they updated the games that they tried to encourage us to make thousands to millions of gold that didn't have much use of Gaia Cash? The updates they really need right now is to help the guilds, help the other games. It would be interesting if they created a game (or another if there is one already created) based upon how much you win GC, like a limit of how much you could win in a day.
They're actually working on a new one if you look at the Games tab, they just haven't released it fully yet.  

Astra the Fae

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:44 pm
Astra Green

Well I hope we all feel the development soon, or else I'd be disappointed and stop buying GC all together. I used to buy GC to support Gaia, but ever since they've been going crazy trying to get people to spend RL cash with all the crazy announcements, i've been lying low in Gaia, it's just no fun.

And omg! Thank you for the gift sweetie! <3 Made my day (and Im super late sorry LOL!)

Im not sure how newbies would enjoy Gaia-post-inlfation. There's not much you can do with the site if you try earning through the features in site, unless you buy GC.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:47 pm
Artistic Wizard
Astra Green

Well I hope we all feel the development soon, or else I'd be disappointed and stop buying GC all together. I used to buy GC to support Gaia, but ever since they've been going crazy trying to get people to spend RL cash with all the crazy announcements, i've been lying low in Gaia, it's just no fun.

And omg! Thank you for the gift sweetie! <3 Made my day (and Im super late sorry LOL!)

Im not sure how newbies would enjoy Gaia-post-inlfation. There's not much you can do with the site if you try earning through the featurer in site, unless you buy GC.
You post, you make friends, you talk. It's like any other forum. Which is what people are forgetting about. Screw what your avi looks like. Half the time my avi looks like s**t regardless of how many nice things I have and I just move onto the forums.

And all of the complaining would make it less fun for anyone. It's why I don't go into the PWI forums unless the server I play on crashes. Because everyone complains about cash shoppers and are toxic towards them to where it's less fun for everyone. Life's really too short to be doing that.  

Astra the Fae

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:58 pm
Astra Green
You post, you make friends, you talk. It's like any other forum. Which is what people are forgetting about. Screw what your avi looks like. Half the time my avi looks like s**t regardless of how many nice things I have and I just move onto the forums.

And all of the complaining would make it less fun for anyone. It's why I don't go into the PWI forums unless the server I play on crashes. Because everyone complains about cash shoppers and are toxic towards them to where it's less fun for everyone. Life's really too short to be doing that.

Yeah, you just helped me realize smile Thanks I've gone through the grieving stage on Gaia. I think I've accepted it, and am going back to my old ways. Imma go stalk the guild and my art shop now. LOL!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:00 pm
Artistic Wizard
Astra Green

Yeah, you just helped me realize smile Thanks I've gone through the grieving stage on Gaia. I think I've accepted it, and am going back to my old ways. Imma go stalk the guild and my art shop now. LOL!
It's honestly why I joined Gaia and keep coming back. The community can be awesome as are the guilds. Guilds are like factions, they're your family and love them or dislike them they stick by you.

Unlike factions you don't go on massive pk sprees with your friends. emo  

Astra the Fae

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash