Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
DPA OOC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:18 am
Out of Character for people to chat about the role play and so on.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:08 pm
*Sits patiently and twiddles thumbs*  

ben9x

Quotable Saint

10,925 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:08 am
ben9x
*Sits patiently and twiddles thumbs*

I doubt the last male will join or if the others remember that this is existing really, but I can set up a 1x1 roleplay if you want to do that with me?  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:49 am
ben9x

Paper Satellite

Victor Markov

soreanna_19

ViViD Maestro

Hello and I apologize for the unreasonable wait, confusion and much more, but I'll get to the point.

I'll start up the roleplay probably next thursday after my finals are all done. I'll be thinking of ways to start this roleplay and recall the heavy plot points I had planned in the meantime.

I'll NPC as any unfilled characters and those that wish to continue the roleplay you're more than welcome to and re-invent your character if you wish to(just PM me the new edited profile).

If you don't wish to continue, please let me know, I'd understand completely. I'll NPC those characters that aren't filled.

If you wish to NPC a character yourself that isn't filled, you're welcomed to do so as you please (it can be a teacher or another student, I'll make an NPC section for these bits. If you wish for a profile set up for NPCs I can do so, just ask, or make your own simple skeleton for it and PM it.) I'll be happy to NPC characters you wish me to as well, if you want to have a character in the roleplay that you don't want to control yourself.

Title any profile related PM chats/changes with DPA, just because my brain wanders.

If you have ideas or other remarks to PM, feel free to, I'll be on and off the computer checking in here once a day.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces